Top 5 Things That Make A Good SEO Services Company If you want to rank your site high in the natural search results, you may need to hire a good SEO services company. But how do you know it’s good? Since SEO is still an emerging field, there are no common rules and they change all the time. A professional SEO agency understands these changing rules and knows how to apply them properly. There are a number of other things that differentiate a good SEO company from the bad one. Let’s take a closer look at some of them.
1. Planning Every site is different including its architecture, navigation and content, therefore each site needs its own unique SEO and marketing strategy. Every professional SEO services company needs to take time to review your site in order to determine what services you need most. The first and most critical step to effective SEO is indepth research into your market, your keywords and your competitors. This detailed research culminates in an insightful, focused report which includes strategic recommendations.
2. Communication Every SEO campaign requires client’s involvement. Customers know their business better than any SEO services company does and that input is valuable for creating a successful online marketing campaign. As the SEO progresses, customers need to be kept informed of what's going on and be given the opportunity to provide their own input. It’s also important for them to have access to the ongoing status updates and measurement reports.
3. Analysis Most businesses look for SEO services to improve their rankings. But what they really want is to hire someone to help them grow their business. Rankings are just the means of achieving that goal. That’s why a dedicated SEO services company needs to look beyond rankings and help its customers drive more traffic and boost sales. This means they have to analyse the progress of the campaign and the effect of keyword rankings on traffic and sales. They also need to focus on usability issues that can improve the ability of sites to sell better.
4. Testing and optimisation There is no fix-it and forget-it approach in SEO. While some major issues can be fixed up front, keyword targeting and usability problems are an ongoing, everlasting process. Hence the SEO campaign needs to be under the constant review; new keywords need to be constantly tested and optimised while new strategies
for improvement need to be implemented on a regular basis. Unless the site runs out of keywords (which is very unlikely) the SEO team’s main task is to always target new phrases for pushing a website higher in the ranks.
5. Success stories While no SEO services company can guarantee the best results, a good one can really come close. A quality SEO company is likely to have a portfolio of case studies showing how they managed to turn the marketing challenge of their customers into a success story. Search Engine Optimisation is one of the marketing methods that allow you to track your ROI pound for pound; that’s why a good SEO company has to be able to show you their credentials. A good Search Engine Optimisation services company isn’t always easy to come by. The most important thing one can expect of a good Search Engine Optimisation company is that it cares about its customers. Dedicated SEO professionals want their customers to succeed and are willing to do their best to make that happen.
Published on Sep 19, 2011
If you want to rank your site high in the natural search results, you may need to hire a good SEO services company. But how do you know it’s...