WHY DOORWAY We have married the best of technology solutions, with the most efficient internal processes, and great people who believe in integrity, are solution oriented, and provide great authentic care. -MATT Danilowicz, CEO
CORE VALUES SOLUTION DRIVEN Whatever it takes -- that is what we do.
PRIDE IN OUR WORK We apply ourselves to your loan as if it were our own.
We always do the right thing, no matter what.
We say what weâ€™re going to do, then we do it...quickly!
We treat you with respect, we say what we mean, and we stand by our promises.
Small company, big ideas! We are represented in six states and expanding!
HAWAII AIEA 98-151 Pali Momi Suit # 110, Aiea, HI 96701
1340 E Route 66, Suite #201 Glendora, CA 91740
7380 W. Sahara Ave, Suite 130 Las Vegas, NV 89117
6745 Academy Road NE, Suite C Albuquerque, NM 87109
6070 Gateway Blvd E, Ste 500T El Paso, TX 79905
717 Pacific Avenue Tacoma, WA 98402
200 E. Sandpointe Ave, Suite 650
9480 Gateway Dr. #201 Reno, NV 89521
401 E. Sonterra Blvd Suite 375 San Antonio, TX 78258
Santa Ana, CA 92707
We are an organization with a culture that cares about giving back to the community. In 2017, we donated over 200+ hours of our time to the homeless, veterans, children in need, and more. We want to increase that to 300+ hours in 2018.
PRODUCTS • Ginnie Mae & Fannie Mae Direct • Conventional • Conventional High Balance • Freddie Super Conforming • FNMA DU Refi Plus • Fannie Mae HARP 2.0 • JUMBO • FHA • FHA HB • FHA 203(k) - 203(k) Streamline Renovation Financing
• FHA & Conventional Manufactured • VA • VA IRRRL • USDA • Just Missed Agency • Bank Statement • Asset Based • Concurrent HELOC • Non-warrentable Condos
THE PROCESS TRANSACTION COORDINATOR • Your primary contact for borrowers • Complete 1003 with LO to sign • Send request to Borrower(s) for all items needed including letter of explanation, income, assets, etc… along with follow up every 48 hours or less • Lock loan and monitor expiration • Review pipeline daily for outstanding items
DISCLOSURES • Disclosure triggered when all 6 required fields are completed • Verify all fees using fee sheet provided by closing agent • Request eConsent • Order Mavent • Complete initial CD
• Review loan and provide a standardized needs letter to the LO within 48 hours • Send welcome letter and needs list to borrower stating the urgency of documentation needed to meet close of escrow. • Verify Close of Escrow date is correct • Review credit, income, assets, appraisal and all other documentation in the file • Submit file to underwriting • Review approval and send needs list to LO within 24 hours of receipt • Complete Doc Request Form • Prepare final verbal VOE to be dated within 10 days of note date
• There is now greater transparency on all appraisal orders • We continue to look for new AMC’s in our approved MSA’s to improve turn time and costs • We monitor the movement of all appraisals
• Review loan documents after signing • Work with underwriting to clear any remaining conditions • Coordinate with Escrow/Title/ Attorney • Balance wire and order funds • Track recording along with post CD
UNDERWRITING • Review file against Doorway, Agency/Investor Guidelines • Complete income calculation worksheets and upload to Encompass • Run AUS • Verify Close of Escrow date is accurate in Encompass • Contact Processor or LO with any questions by phone to eliminate time delays
• Validate lock expiration and terms • Verify PTD conditions are signed off or moved to PTP • Same day doc server • Coordinate signing date & time • MERS validation within 10 days of note date • Validate any RESPA cures • Complete Post CD after funding
DOORWAY LIVE A simple solution that connects the borrower, Realtor, and LO; all while on the go.
CALCULATOR CONTACTS SCANNER Borrowers can securely send documents directly to your Encompass.
Interact directly with clients through the app on their phones with the ability to send powerful notifications. (Doc requests, Milestones, Calculations, etc.)
Your borrower can easily calculate monthly payments and costs associated with the purchase of their new home, determine potential alterations to their existing mortgage, and check affordability for different loan types to see what they can afford.
TECH A Loan Officerâ€™s most valuable asset is their borrowers. Our CRM not only helps current borrowers understand where they are in their loan process, but it assists Loan Officers in sending out automated campaigns for birthdays, anniversaries, milestone celebrations, etc. which helps nurture past and present clients.
At the end of the day, itâ€™s a Loan Officerâ€™s reputation and name on the line when doing business. With support from Doorway, our Marketing team has an autopilot for your social media, oneof-a-kind marketing pieces, video production, etc., and they teach you how to engage with borrowers and realtors alike as you continue building your book of business.