Page 1

24 luxury apartments for sale in the heart of Krakow

A unique turn of the century townhouse renovation at Jozefa Dietla 60


Location and accessibility

“D60” is located in the very centre of Krakow. “D60” is a 5 minute stroll from the Old Town (300 m), Kazimierz, the old Jewish quarter (300 m), Wawel castle (300 m) and a 10 minute walk from Vistula river (600 m). “D60” is easily accessible from Balice (Krakow) airport and Krakow main railway station and is also on wellestablished tram and bus routes.

Jozefa Dietla 60


Description

“D60” combines the charm of ancient Krakow with all the conveniences of modern city living. The building’s timeless facade will be restored along with all other integral parts of the existing building whilst a discreet lift and double-glazed wooden windows will be installed for the comfort of the residents. Individual units will range in size from 28 square metre studios to 56 square metre apartments. Floorplans of available apartments and updated pricelist available upon request.

Actual view from development over Wawel castle and monastery gardens.


Financials

Payments have been organized in 2 stages for the convenience of the buyers. After an initial reservation deposit of 5,000 PLN, 25% is paid on exchange of preliminary contracts and the remaining 75% is due upon completion. A leaseback scheme is guaranteed by an established Krakow serviced apartment operator and is recommended by the development team.


Contact

invest@balticestates.co.uk +44 1672 514800 (Office) +44 7770 595600 (Mobile)

D60  

A unique turn of the century townhouse renovation at Jozefa Dietla 60