Copenhagen. 6-9th of September 2012
Northern Europeâ€™s new fair for contemporary furniture, lighting and design objects
CPH Vision/Terminal-2 became Northern Europe’s leading fashion fair by being one of the most innovative fashion events in Europe; by offering a rich mix of high and low; and above all by leading the audience to discover an exclusive mix of Scandinavian and international brands. In September 2012, the pioneering team behind CPH Vision/ Terminal-2 will launch DNA – Copenhagen, a new design hub of creative talent and established manufacturers from the region and around the world and a key event in the international design calendar. A mission is nothing if not a promise: We – at DNA – pledges that even while things change we will never loose our passion for design, our cool, our Danish wit and our ability to be just a little ahead of the times. We – at DNA – promise to create Northern Europe’s leading furniture, lighting and design event for buyers, retailers, architects, interior designers and journalists.
An exclusive mix of Scandinavian and international brands.
Mark your calendar Whether youâ€™re a buyer or retailer, an architect or interior designer, a journalist or just passionate about design, we guarantee that DNA - Copenhagen will be packed with the latest furniture and light launches, new design objects, ideas, and technology. An annual event where everything from the lofty location to the macchiato is of outstanding quality.
Introducing DNA Page 04.05
As the new contemporary furniture, lighting and design fair and a mustattend event in the international design calendar, DNA - Copenhagen will attract thousands of professionals to LokomotivvĂŚrkstedet, a stunning building that you will not find anywhere else in the region and still situated in the centre of Copenhagen.
Associating your brand w makes total business sense, b is all about inspiring the v We will update you through th here are a few reasons wh exhibiting at DNA -
Introducing DNA Page 06.07
nd with DNA - Copenhagen se, because everything we do he visitors to do business. gh the year â€“ in the meantime, s why you should consider NA - Copenhagen...
Design is coming home
DNA - Copenhagen has the support from the regions opinion leaders within the furniture and light industry, who demand a sales platform to showcase their new products.
3. Denmark is one of the worldâ€™s leading design nations with merging talented designers, architects and designers standing on the shoulders of a unique tradition of modern design.
2. Copenhagen is the natural geographical hub for the region. DNA - Copenhagen will easily be the international meeting place for Scandinavian furniture and design.
4. CPH Vision/Terminal-2 have an outstanding track record of successful fairs and extraordinary events handling more than 30,000 trade visitors every year. This ensures that you can trust your investment.
6. DNA - Copenhagen will exhibit all categories, including living, retail, office and public, in one location, a dynamic mix that give buyers, professionals and journalist a total overview of the regions leading furniture and lightning design. 7.
Our inspiration for DNA - Copenhagen doesnâ€™t only come from the industry. We always tap into various insights in society and business to create attractive environment whether your a retailer, an architect or interior designer, a journalist or just passionate about design.
5. LokomotivvĂŚrkstedet is a stunning building, situated in the centre of Copenhagen. With an area of 15,000 m2, it is the ideal setting to promote and exhibit Scandinavian and international furniture and light design.
DNA Copenhagen, Denmark 6-9th of September 2012
Introducing DNA Page 10.11
Save the date
Introducing DNA Page 12
For additional info or booking, please contact Jan Busch Carlsen at: Exhibition Professionals Lysagervej 10 2920 Charlottenlund Denmark Phone +45 3964 8586 Fax +45 3964 8587 Mobile +45 4095 8586 firstname.lastname@example.org