Course Registration School of Business 1) Log in to Piperline (www.hamline.edu/piperline)
3) Click on Student Services 2) Click on Login to secure area
4) Click on Registration
5) Click on Look-up Classes to Add 6) Select the upcoming term
7) Enter Graduate Business in the Subject area
8) Click Class/Block Search
9) Check the box next to the course you wish to add.
10) On the same page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click submit registration.
11) To verify your registration went through click on Student Detail Schedule
Are you receiving an error? Error – you are not allowed to register at this time. Check the term that you have selected the correct term. Error – registration cannot be submitted. 1 – Campus Restriction – make sure the course you are registering for is on the appropriate campus. 2 – Check that you do not have any holds on your record that prevent registration. 3 – Major Restriction – contact the School of Business office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-523-2284. 4 – A “C” means the course is full. Please contact the HSB office to be added to the wait list.