THE BOSTON WHALER
240 DAUNTLESS PRO
STEP UP YOUR GAME In the hunt for fish, the 240 Dauntless Pro is the hottest new competitor in the field. Unrivaled B O S T O N W H A L E R 2 4 0 D AU N T L E S S P R O
Boston Whaler engineering combines with purpose-driven amenities to create a true fishing powerhouse. The new Pro Angler’s Tower is easily accessible through a dedicated portside access— meaning unlike some other fishing boats, there’s no need to climb all over the console to reach your perch. From there, enjoy a prime vantage-point for spotting baitfish, and a state-of-the-art helm for confident command. Additional fishing features include a no-step stern casting deck with storage and center livewell, a dedicated leaning post, and an optional power pole, trolling motor and jack plate. Inshore or offshore, the 240 Dauntless Pro is unstoppable.
1) PRO ANGLER’S TOWER | A dedicated portside ladder provides safe access for smooth ascents and descents. Enjoy uninterrupted, long-distance visibility and confident command from the tower’s state-of-the-art helm station, featuring Raymarine® electronics.
2) Casting Deck | The Dauntless Pro’s single-level stern casting deck features convenient storage and a center livewell. No steps to trip you up, and nothing standing between you and the fish.
3) Leaning Post | The cockpit’s cushioned leaning post with flip-up bolsters supports you while driving, then serves as a go-to spot for fighting fish. A row of rod holders keeps your arsenal at hand. Plus, the leaning post accommodates a large cooler, keeping your path clear.
NEVER COMPROMISE COMFORT Serious fishing capability shouldn’t require trade-offs. Every Boston Whaler delivers bigtime B O S T O N W H A L E R 2 4 0 D AU N T L E S S P R O
comfort, and the 240 Dauntless Pro is no exception. A spacious center console layout provides maximum versatility and loads of room for fishing action. Rod holders and storage compartments are conveniently located throughout the boat, perfect for stowing extra gear, PFDs and other essentials. And because it’s a Whaler, you can count on impeccable construction and smart hull design to deliver a soft, safe, dry ride, whether your fishing takes you far offshore or deep into the bays or shallows. Strong, efficient Mercury® Verado® power—with options up to 350-hp—gets you on the fish, fast. So you can return home a winner, every time out.
1) Bow Area | Your crew deserves a nice place to kick back, relax and rest their feet after a hard day of fishing. Head for the bow, where plush seats with flip-up backrests ensure ergonomic comfort.
2) Aft Seating | Gain additional seating in the cockpit with the 240’s aft quarter seats with plug-in backrests. This feature provides additional versatility while preserving maximum space for casting and working lines.
3) Weather Protection | The 240 Dauntless Pro has a glass front windshield, blocking wind and rain while preserving clear sight lines. Optional side curtains lend additional protection from harsh conditions.
SPECIFICATIONS LOA: 24' 8" (7.52 m) (with platforms) B O S T O N W H A L E R 2 4 0 D AU N T L E S S P R O
Beam: 8' 6" (2.59 m) Draft: 14" (0.36 m) Weight (dry, no engine): 3,300 lbs (1,497 kg) Maximum Weight Capacity: 3,000 lbs (1,361 kg) Swamped Capacity: 6,000 lbs (2,722 kg) Persons Capacity: 9 Maximum HP: 350 hp (261 kW) Minimum HP: 225 hp (168 kW) Maximum Engine Weight: 700 lbs (318 kg) Transom Height: 25" (.64 m) Deadrise at Transom: 16Â° Fuel Capacity: 90 gallons (341L) Bridge Clearance: 8' 1" (2.46 m)
B O S TON W H A L E R .C OM
Boston Whaler's New Inshore/Offshore Fishing Machine