INTRODUCTION What is Digital Marketing? Digital Marketing is the new form of marketing where businessmen and marketers use digital medium and the internet as the source to target the customers or audiences for their branding and advertising. At a high level, digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps. It is a universal platform. Digital marketing is not only restricted to advertising and marketing companies; several other sectors like banks, education, medical, hospitality and even Government sector are channelizing the digital platform for marketing purposes. Hence, in every field, you may be heard or see Digital Marketers grooming and nourishing in the respective fields.
Top 7 Digital Marketing Institute in Gurgaon With the rise of the Internet, the popularity of Digital domain is booming at present. Today everything is going digital. Business owners and big brands are using digital methods to market their product and services online. Gurgaon is a city which is known for technology and employment hub and Digital marketing in Gurgaon is spreading career and business growth opportunities. Today so many people are struggling for their career and they are not really able to understand the right path. Don’t worry; we are here to guide you. Digital marketing has so many benefits in the career. It is estimated that there are 20 lacs jobs to be offered by 2020. In short, the scope is not limited. It has the number of positions such as: · Digital Marketing Manager · Social Media Marketing Manager · SEO Expert · Content Marketer · Email Marketer · Copywriter · Paid Ads Expert · Analytics Expert That’s why it can be an amazing career option with lots of flexibility. So, if you live in Gurgaon then there are several institutes which are now offering Digital marketing course in Gurgaon. This digital marketing training program will help you to achieve the right skills for your success path. Basically, Digital marketing course includes various modules like SEO, PPC, Email marketing, Mobile marketing, Affiliate marketing, Google Ads etc… So, you can join this training program and get placed in a reputed organization. You can also work as a freelancer in a good company.
And the biggest advantage of pursuing digital marketing course is that there is no eligible criterion for getting certified this training. Today we have listed Top 7 Digital marketing institutes in Gurgaon to explore with:
1. Digiperform Digiperform is an India’s leading organization that aims at bridging the gap which exists between the industry’s digital training needs and the availability of trained talent by offering hands-on training programs and certifications. Digiperform is founded by Manu jolly and Vaibhav vats in 2014. Since establishment, the institution has trained more than 18,000+ scholars, professionals, and organizations across the country and assists them to obtain the right skills to begin and execute their own digital marketing campaigns. In addition, it is the foremost Digital Marketing Training Organization in Asia to receive “Gold Category status” by WCRC (World Consulting and Research Corporation) for the Course Curriculum, Certifications and 24X7 LMS developed for Digital Marketing Trainings. Digiperform mainly offers two courses: Dcdme: Digiperform certified digital marketing executive training that constitutes more than 11 modules Dcdmc: Digiperform certified digital marketing consultant training that constitutes more than 30 modules With their multiple ranges of LMS & live practise sessions, they motivate students to grow and learn. You can enrol your name and be the part of this digital marketing training program. Modules- 30 Course Fee- 65k + GST Google Ratings- 4.0 Contact Number- 7042428862 Website- https://digiperform.com
2. DM Guru DM Guru is one of the Institutes in Gurgaon which offers Expert Training based on the opportunity to work on Live Projects enhancing work experience and improving resume headline. They also provide a platform for the trainees to make them facilitate to undertake the Online marketing hurdles and challenges overcoming the digital marketing industry. Website- https://dmguru.in/
3. DM Tree Dm Tree is an institute that offers Advanced Digital marketing training in Gurgaon. Their digital marketing courses are delivered by marketing & advertising industry experts. Website — https://www.dmtree.in/
4. Skillz Learn Skillz Learn is the Internet Marketing Training centre in Gurgaon. Their digital marketing courses help brands with latest digital strategy. Website- https://www.skillzlearn.com/
5. DTI DTI is a Digital Marketing Institute in Gurgaon and Delhi-NCR. It is mainly known for its excellence, DTI believes to work with and for our students throughout the course. Website- https://www.digitaltechnology.institute
6. Digi Trend Digi Trend is a Digital Marketing Training Institute located in Gurugram. Their course covers modules like SEO, PPC, Wordpress, Website development, Google Ads, Google Analytics etc. Website- https://digitrend.in
7. IWT Training Institute IWT training institute is a leading Digital Marketing Training Institute in Gurgaon. Their training includes courses like SEO, SMO, SEM, SMM, Google Adwords, PPC and Digital Marketing. Website- â€‹http://www.iwttraininginstitute.com/
5 Short-term Certifications Courses in Gurgaon Looking for the skills that you will master after pursuing a Certification Course? Well, there are so many! But choosing the right one really matter. In today’s competitive sector of employment sometimes it’s quite difficult to get a good job in a reputed company. Wait, don’t worry. Whenever you go for an interview, your degree is not only the primary factor to get hired but your skills can be. And for that you should the importance of pursuing a certification: ·
Build the professional in you
Increase your Proficiency
Better salary packages
Educate you with new and updated skills
In a city like Gurgaon, this is mainly known as the technology and hub of employment. Now, there are so many leading institutes that offer short-term certification courses. So, there is no good time to enrol in such short-term courses. You can simply visit the institute and enrol your name there. Today we are listing top 5 short-term courses in Gurgaon:
1. Professional Digital Marketing Course Digital marketing is a booming industry these days. It is basically used to market products and services via digital channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube etc online.
It is getting popular in every sector like marketing, finance, hospitality, travel and tourism etc. Business and big brands are taking the benefit of digital methods and mediums to create their online presence globally. It can be a great career opportunity for anyone who is willing to learn and experiment with different techniques. This Digital marketing course will educate you aspects like SEO, Social media, PPC, Google Ads, Email marketing, Affiliate marketing etc. There are a few institutes which are now providing digital marketing course in Gurgaon. Digiperform is India’s leading Digital Marketing Certification Company; the first organization to be awarded as ‘Asia’s Most Trusted Brand in Digital Education’ by WCRC (World Consulting and Research Corporation). You can join this digital marketing training program to get the right skills for your career. In addition, they have trained over 18,000+ fresh graduates, professionals and entrepreneurs across the country. You can also get placement in a good company after the completion of this course.
2. Animation Course If you have an interest in drawing, sketching or any other creative field then Animation is one of the good course to pursue. It is art and technology to bring images to life, by implementing design and computer software. It is a method of using successive drawings or other art to simulate movement. Mainly animation course cover many styles and techniques of animation, from traditional line-drawn art to CGI, and the techniques involved.
3. Networking Course Networking courses are usually provide at both the undergraduate and graduate levels through certificate and degree programs in computer science and information systems, computer networking technology, and electronics and computer technology. For this, there are a number of institutes that are now offering Advance Networking course in Gurgaon.
4. Web Designing Web design encompasses different type of skills and disciplines in the production and maintenance of websites. The different areas of web design include web graphic design; interface design; authoring, including standardised code and proprietary software; user experience design; and search engine optimization. You can do web design diploma after completing your 12th but you must have a knowledge of computer. The course is basically of 6-12 months.
5. Big Data Big data refers to data sets that are too large or complex for traditional data-processing application software to adequately deal with. Big data also encompasses a wide variety of data types, including structured datain SQL databases and data warehouses, unstructured data, such as text and document files held in Hadoop clusters, or NoSQL systems, and semi-structureddata, such as web server logs or streaming data from sensors. You can join this course for a great future.
Top 10 Digital Marketing Agencies in Gurgaon
With the rise of the Internet, Digital marketing has changed the way businesses work in traditional marketing. With the huge demand and a great impact, it has now become a need for every kind of business. Now, when a customer wants to buy something, he/she can easily go to the digital platform to make a purchase. Digital marketing- Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium. In a city like Gurgaon, Digital marketing is a booming industry. It is a key element to all organizations for their online presence. Big brands and organizations are using digital marketing tactics and strategies to grow their business in a better way than ever before. Digital marketing channels such as Email Marketing, Pay-Per-Click Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Display Advertising, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Google Ads have a great potential to reach out your customers in real time. Now, businesses are investing in Digital marketing to enhance their marketing plan and to generate a great ROI. And for that, there is a number of digital marketing agencies that provide will you with the best services. Also, if you want to dig deep down in this domain then you can join digital marketing training program. There are many institutes that offer digital marketing course in Gurgaon.
And today we have listed top 10 digital marketing agencies in Gurgaon:
1. Media Jaspers · Services: SEO Service Pay Per Click Display Advertising
Social media marketing Video Marketing · Website: http://mediajaspers.com · Address: 238, Udyog Vihar Phase IV,
Sector 18, Gurgaon, 122015 India
· Contact: 91–9818200107
2. Brand Hype · Services: SEO Social Media Marketing Pay Per Click Advertising Email Marketing Blog Marketing · Website: https://brandhype.in · Address: 814, Ocus Quantum Internal Road, DLF Phase 5, Sector 51, Gurugram, Haryana 122003 · Contact: 91–9873405308
3. NCM Borz · Services: Internet Marketing Pay per Click Marketing SEO Social Media Marketing Content Marketing · Website: https://ncmborz.com · Address: A314, DLF The Primus, Sector 82A Gurugram (Delhi NCR), Haryana, India — 122004 · Contact: 91–8527263631
4. DigiDarts · Services: Social Media Marketing Search Engine Marketing Web Development & Designing SEO · Website: http://digidarts.com · Address: 32, Bougainvillea Marg, First Floor DLF Phase 2, Sector 25 Gurugram, Haryana — 122002 · Contact: 91–124–4377056
5. icubeswire.com · Services: Social Listening Google Analytics Instagram Management Task Management Social Sentiments Facebook Management Twitter Management Social Matrix · Website: http://www.icubeswire.com · Address: iCubesWire Technologies Pvt.Ltd. 954 A-B, 9th Floor, JMD Megapolis, Sohna Road, Sector 48, Gurgaon, Haryana · Contact: 91 124 2654205
6. Templatolio · Services:
Digital Marketing Brand Strategy Brand Cloud 360 Degree Integration · Website: http://www.templatolio.com · Address: NR, 2, Nathupur Rd, Nathupur, Sector 24, Gurugram, Haryana · Contact: 91 124 238 9100
7. JBMR Group · Services: Digital Marketing Web Solution Mobility Branding & Creativity · Website: http://www.jbmrgroup.com · Address: JBMR Group U Block, DLF Cyber City Phase — 3, Sector 24, Gurgaon, Haryana · Contact: 91–9411332290
8. Hash Digital · Services: Social Media Marketing Digital Marketing Website Branding Mobile Apps · Website: http://www.hashdigital.in · Address: Galleria Tower Gurgaon, 122002 · Contact: 91–9650061681
9. digitalHive · Services: SEO Social Media Marketing Google Ad Words Website Design Mobile Marketing Content Marketing · Website: https://www.digitalhive.in · Address: Digital Hive 923, Tower B3 Spaze i-Tech Park Sector 49 Sohna Road, Gurgaon — 122 018 · Contact: 91–9599044483
10. DigiFish3 · Services: Digital Marketing Mobile Marketing Social Media Marketing SEO · Website: https://www.digifish3.com · Address: Plot No: 551, Udyog Vihar Phase V Sector 19,Gurugram Haryana 122016 · Contact: 91–8860616056
Top 7 Digital marketing tools you should know in 2019 Digital marketing is an industry which has a full scope of business growth and job opportunities in India right now. It is an ever-evolving industry which has always something new to learn interesting and face challenges. Basically, Digital Marketing is a set of tools that help all types of business to target a large number of audience via digital mediums like smartphones, laptops, etc. Businesses are using digital marketing techniques and tactics to stay ahead in the competition. For that, there are the latest digital marketing trends which help them in improving their business in a better way every time. The digital marketing landscape is just getting popular in cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore and many more. So, it is not a new term now! Aspirants are looking to learn digital marketing; therefore, there are various digital marketing institutes that are offering digital marketing course in Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida, Mumbai and many more. You can register in this digital marketing training program and get the right resources for your business. Now let’s get back to the point, today we have gathered top 7 digital marketing tools to help you.
1. Buffer For Social media Buffer is a Social media posting tool which allows you to post, share and schedule your post on social media easily. By using this tool you can share your posts on various platforms like Twitter, Facebook profiles, groups and pages, LinkedIn profile and pages, Google+ pages and Instagram etc. Additionally, you can schedule the post at times you choose throughout the week.
2. SEMrush for SEO It is one of the best tools to find profitable and relevant tools for your business. SEMrush will help new as well as older bloggers to optimize their sites, create fresh and engaging content their audience wants and create a better user experience.
3. Canva for Content Creation Canva is a great tool to create the best infographics and graphics. It makes easy to create an engaging picture to attract the audience.
4. Buzz Sumo for Social media BuzzSumo is a tool which helps you to explore what your customer wants from you. It is one of the famous tools for social media. You can simply enter your company name/topic phrase and BuzzSumo will list the most popular articles, infographics and videos by the number of social media shares they have.
5. Mail Chimp for Email marketing MailChimp enables you to send drip emails to follow up based on website activity, abandoned carts, activity or inactivity, and much more. You can likewise utilize MailChimp Groups + OptinMonster to send drip emails in light of what the supporter picked in for.
6. Evernote for Content marketing Evernote is a multi-use organizational platform used by professionals. It is broadly popular for everything from your business to personal life. By using Evernote you can keep a track of your content ideas. It allows you to create a calendar from the computer or your mobile phone.
7. Grammarly for Content marketing Grammarly is a tool which is completely free for content marketing. It picks mistakes and offers context relevant suggestions and replacements with many variables. And if you need suggestions like active-passive writing, you have to pay for the paid version. Or else, the free account is sufficient for checking your writings.
Top 10 Email marketing tools you need to know Email is one of the foremost forms of informal and formal communication that is used for human interaction. These days, every business is using email marketing to grow their business. Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. It helps you to interact with your customers with the best possible ways. It is one of the cost-effective and strong methods of marketing which gives you fair results. Benefits of email marketing 1. Cost-effective 2. Reach a large number of audience 3. High ROI 4. Measurable 5. Fast results If you are new to this domain, you can also join the email marketing professional course. There are so many digital marketing institutes that offer digital marketing course in Gurgaon, Delhi and Noida along with email marketing as a major component. You can go to this digital marketing training program. Also, there are so many email marketing tools out there to help you. And today we are listing top 10 email marketing tools:
1. MailChimp MailChimp enables you to send drip emails to follow up based on website activity, abandoned carts, activity or inactivity, and much more. You can likewise utilize MailChimp Groups + OptinMonster to send drip emails in light of what the supporter picked in for.
2. Optinmaster For any email marketing campaign success, you require subscribers. With OptinMonster, you can build high converting forms for your websites and landing pages in just a matter of minutes. Plus, you can segment leads and customers with behaviour personalization and funnel them right into your automated campaigns.
3. Get Response If you like to send emails as per the calendar at a particular time, then Get Response is the best tool for you. Get Response autoresponder tool utilizes simplified highlights to make timetable administration a breeze.
4. Sendloop A standout amongst the most vital parts of refining a drip campaign is focusing on the right targets. With Send loop, you can channel contacts into unmistakable battles and track their developments on your site to further tailor your messaging in the future.
5. ConvertKit Need the features of a CRM without the price tag? ConvertKit enables you to send focused on auto responders to subscribers based on their interaction with your emails with Automation Rules. They even have outlines that you can use to rapidly make auto responder arrangements for any circumstance.
6. Active Campaign ActiveCampaign enables you to make trickle emails that are driven by subscribers’ interaction, behaviour, interests, location, history and more. With this tool, you can automize the whole life cycle of a subscriber or visitor.
7. LeadSquared As the name states, LeadSquared streamlines the lead scoring process by automating email marketing activities and combining them with sales activities for increased efficacy.
8. AWeber Did you recently add a bunch of new subscribers to your email list? Well, instead of sending them with a bunch of past emails to your new subscribers, you can use AWeber’s Follow Up feature to get subscribers up to speed in a hurry.
9. Reach Mail The Reach Mail testing feature gives clients a chance to contrast coordinate execution measurements on up with five individual email campaign without a moment’s delay.
10. Mad Mini Besides making new email advertising efforts, you can duplicate campaigns utilizing the clone device — modify the first archive without rolling out improvements to earlier forms of your work.
List of top 5 Social media marketing institutes in Gurgaon Social Media has become one of the powerful forms of online marketing. Social media is gaining huge popularity right now, a billion of users are using it daily. Big brands and organizations are using social media to promote their product and services. They are also hiring Social Media experts to achieve their company goals. Aspirants are looking for various resources to learn social media marketing and the techniques of successful social media marketing. Additionally, there are so many digital marketing institutes in Gurgaonwhich offer complete Digital marketing course in Gurgaon including Social Media as a core module. You can simply join digital marketing training program to get great exposure to most-trending skills. Social media as a career can be a great career option. You can make your career in this domain to become a successful social media expert. Also, Social media experts are well-paid. Here we have listed the top 5 social media marketing institutes in Gurgaon.
1. Digiperform Digiperform is a leading Digital marketing training institute that delivers training with its 40+ centers in India. The institute was founded in 2014 by — Manu jolly and Vaibhav vats.
Since establishment, the institution has trained more than 18,000+ scholars, professionals, and organizations across the country and assists them to obtain the right skills to begin and execute their own digital marketing campaigns. Digiperform is a young organization that aims at bridging the gap which exists between the industry’s digital training needs and the availability of trained talent by offering hands-on training programs and certifications. Digiperform will give you the option to work with multiple companies with different work domain. In addition, their curriculum is designed by the content panel of experts from the digital marketing domain across Asia. Digiperform offers two courses: Dcdme: This certification is ideal for beginners in the Digital Marketing Industry and helps you to learn the fundamentals of digital marketing in quick time. dCDME program provides you in-depth coverage of 11 fundamental Digital Marketing Modules which covers introduction to marketing, introduction to digital marketing, Graphic designing, video creation, blogging fundamentals, web analytics, social media profile creation, SEO, google adwords & PPC marketing, email marketing and WordPress website creation. Dcdmc: This course is ideal for anyone looking to understand and implement A-Z Of Digital Marketing under a single umbrella program. dCDMC program is a Digital marketing certification course which is divided into 5 segments covering Executive Modules, Campaign Support Modules, Organic & Paid Marketing along with Career Development modules making it an extensive 30 Module Program. Successful completion of these 30 modules and 2 examinations will lead you to attain dCDMC Certification. With their multiple ranges of LMS & live practice sessions, they motivate students to grow and learn. Website: https://digiperform.com
2. DIGITREND DigiTrend offers skills-based job ready digital marketing course in Gurugram. Learn Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media, Google Analytics & Much More.
3. DM Guru
DM Guru, a group of IT experts and SEO professionals in Gurgaon, provides career-oriented Digital Marketing, SEO, PPC, Google Webmaster and Google Analytics short term Course covering each and every aspect of current market scenarios and Search Engine algorithms.
4. DM Tree The digital marketing training course at Dm Tree helps you to explore and learn digital marketing nuances with practicality and live projects.
5. IWT IWT Training Institute a Gurgaon leading education centre of India. They provide training in Digital marketing courses.
7 social media trends you should know in 2019 Social media is one of the ever-evolving forms of online marketing. Social media channels help you to connect with your customers and increase the visibility of your brand. As we all know that marketing trends are always changing. Therefore, to stay updated with the latest trends are important. There are so many changes occurred every year. For that, you can watch the trends by subscribing famous articles and blogs. And if you are new to social media marketing and want to explore it in dig deep down then there are a number of digital marketing institutes in Gurgaon, Delhi and Noida which are now offering digital marketing coursealong with social media as a major course. You can anytime enroll your name in this digital marketing training program and get the benefits of social media marketing.
And today we are listing 7 social media trends you should know in 2019.
1. Choose your platforms wisely It’s quite important to know what platforms will be more suitable for you to market your products and services.
You can make the most use of social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter. These are the platforms which are having a worldwide reach in order to target the right customers for your business.
2. Artificial Intelligence Artificial Intelligence is creating a strong impact on social media marketing. Platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn should start using its benefits for a better business. It also allows you to check what is being said about your brand which may further help you to improve your strategies accordingly.
3. Influencer marketing Influencer marketing is a type of marketing in which focus is placed on influential people rather than the target market as a whole on social media. It has the potential to reach the audience via their blogs and social channels that your brand may not be able to.
4. Make use of storytelling Storytelling is modest trend of social media marketing. Every story has an emotion to give an impact to the customers. It has the power to connect you with your audience and build their trust in you.
5. Chatbots Chatbots are computer programs that interact with users using natural languages. Chatbots are the most-trending and demanding trend at present. Businesses are using chatbots to help customers for their direct interaction.
6. Video marketing Videos are one of the greatest trends when it comes to online marketing. It helps you to engage your audience in an effective way. Âˇ 86% of online video marketers use video content.
· 81% of people feature their video on their brand’s website. · Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users. · 52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
7. Segment your audience Segmenting audience is the right way of managing your marketing campaigns. It will further help you to know the insights from where you are getting the best traffic.
Top 15 reasons, why Digiperform is best digital marketing course in Gurgaon
Looking for the opportunities that can offer you 100% job assistance?
Enhance your career with the most-demanding digital marketing skills. Digital marketing is hype these days. Individuals are in a great hurry to learn Digital marketing. Digital marketing is gaining huge popularity in cities like Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and Bangalore. Now, you don’t need to worry and struggle anymore for the best digital marketing institutes in Gurgaon. There are so many free resources available online which can give you a basic knowledge of the digital domain. But if you really want to learn and experiment with its tactics you should go for its professional course. For that, big organizations and institutes are now offering digital marketing course in Gurgaon, you can simply enroll your name in this digital marketing training program to get great exposure. Digiperform is India’s leading digital marketing training institute through its 40+ centres in India. Digiperform is the first organization to be awarded as ‘Asia’s Most Trusted Brand in Digital Education’ by WCRC (World Consulting and Research Corporation). It’s a young organization that aims to bridge the huge gap that exists between the industry’s digital training needs and the availability of trained talent by offering hands-on training programs and certifications. They have trained over 18,000+ fresh graduates, professionals and entrepreneurs across the country since its inception with a focus on delivering high valued digital marketing curriculum to masses through its learning management system and certifications. Digiperform mainly offer two Digital marketing courses:
Digiperform Certified Digital Marketing Executive Course (dCDME): The certification is perfect for beginners in Digital marketing and helps aspirants to learn the fundamental of Digital Marketing. dCDME is a training program design to cover the 11 fundamental modules of digital marketing in an in-depth manner. The course covers introduction to marketing, introduction to digital marketing, Graphic designing, video creation, blogging fundamentals, web analytics, social media profile creation, SEO, Google AdWords & PPC marketing, email marketing and WordPress website creation.
Digiperform Certified Digital Marketing Consultant Course (dCDMC) This course is ideal for anyone looking to understand and implement A-Z of Digital Marketing under a single umbrella program. The dCDMC program is a Digital marketing certification course which is divided into 5 segments covering Executive Modules, Campaign Support Modules, Organic & Paid Marketing along with Career Development modules making it an extensive 30 Module Program. Successful completion of these 30 modules and 2 examinations will lead you to attain dCDMC Certification.
Still confused, and then read the top 15 reasons below, why Digiperform is best digital marketing course in Gurgaon: 1. Award Winning LMS Digiperform is Asia’s leading Digital Marketing Training Organization to receive Gold Category status by WCRC (World Consulting and Research Corporation) for their Curriculum, Certifications and 24X7 LMS developed for Digital Marketing Trainings. The LMS includes course PPTs, recordings, quizzes, self-help tutorials and forum for getting answers to queries and available only for the registered student.
2. Weekday/ Weekend/ Sunday Only Batch As we all have our busy schedule and people don’t have time to join the course on a regular basis. This is the reason Digiperform have special flexible timing to provide training. You can join the course according to your choice. Sunday batches are for the ones who are already engaged somewhere in their businesses or working professionals etc. They can take benefit to Sunday classes.
3. 100% Job Assistance In today’s competitive world, everyone needs a secure job for the future. And Digiperform as a Digital marketing institute provides 100% job assistance to their students. So, you just don’t need to worry about the job placement as they fulfil what they promise.
4. Proven placement track records Since 2014, 3500+ Freshers got their 1st Job, With Digiperform Certifications in top brands such as Accenture, Adobe, Microsoft, infibeam, Jaypee across Asia.
5. Most in Depth Program Digiperform provides experience to learn and handle 100+ Live Tools which are used by industry experts. They also offer classroom live practical sessions which help aspirants to implement better what they learn.
6. Great Learning environment Before joining any institute, the environment is the first thing that comes up in everyone’s mind. It is a major aspect in the matter of learning anything. That’s why, the ambience and environment Digiperform offers is very interactive, positive and motivating. Therefore, “A good environment is more important than physical breathing room”.
7. Live practical sessions Digiperform provides live training sessions and helped students to understand the topic many times by providing extra classes whenever they require. They also teach you how to practice in your job interviews.
8. Get Practical knowledge while pursuing a course You can get the most while pursuing the digital marketing course as they provide the hands-on learning experience. Students can get the best exposure to practical knowledge. They also give assignments and PDF etc.
9. Trained 18000+ students Since establishment, Digiperform has trained more than 18000 students in India.
THE FACTâ€“ 3500+ Fresher got their 1st Job, With Digiperform Certifications and Over 4600 Trainees Got Better Career with Average Salary Hike Of 20%.
10. Benefits for working professionals Working Professionals, who are looking for exciting growth opportunities and better pay perks, should definitely go for Digital marketing course. After the completion of digital marketing training, you can demand a good position and avail the best package. Also, you can earn pretty good money while sitting at home through Google Ad Sense, Affiliate marketing, Blogging etc.
11. Benefits for small business If you are running a small business and donâ€™t have a good budget to spend on your business. You can join Digiperform digital marketing course and start to implement the digital marketing tactics and techniques in your business. This training can assist you with a cheaper and cost-effective way to reach your customers in real time.
12. Benefits for Students Digital marketing is hype today. And it is one of the industries which are having a lot of scope and job opportunities in it. Students who just passed their 12th standard can join the digital marketing training and make their career in this exciting domain. Digital marketing jobs are highly-paid. It is estimated that there are 20 lacs jobs by 2020.
13. Best Customer Support Digiperform provides its customer with the best support in the digital marketing industry. They are always happy to help you with your concerns regarding any course query. Also, they send personalized emails and WhatsApp messages if necessary.
14. Media Coverage Digiperform has featured by well-known magazines such as Business Insider, VC Circle, Inc, Newsbarons.com, Sify news, YourStory and Entrepreneur.com etc.
15. Success Stories Digiperform has successfully trained 18000+ students, with successful job placement for over 10,000 candidates across Asia. Recently news shows that Digiperform raises $3.6 million from HT Media.
A complete guide to digital marketing in gurgaon