Top 7 Things to do in Dubai While in Dubai, you must experience shopping, the desert safari, cruising, fine dining, sports like golf and a hot air balloon ride. These are things which will give you memories to cherish forever. Dubai is a land of wonders for its tourists. This emirate has time-honoured itself to be one of the most luxurious and lavish tourist destinations in the world. This is one the best cosmopolitan cities in the world. There are many things to do and many places to visit in this lively city. Hereâ€™s a list of the top 7 things you should definitely be doing when in Dubai.
1. Shop till you drop: Dubai is one of the best shopping destinations that you can visit. This place simply has it all! Right from the humongous malls to the simple yet full of life souks, Dubai offers you a lot of shopping options. You can find the top notch designer labels in the malls and great ethnic jewellery and amazing artefacts, spices and other traditional things in the souks of Dubai.
2. Beach: The Dubai beaches leave you completely mesmerized. The azure waters and white sand beaches, especially in Jumeirah are something you cannot just skip. These are one of the best beaches in the world.
3. Desert Safari: Coming to Dubai, a trip to the desert is a must. Try spending a night in the midst of the Arabian sands and enjoy the ethnic Bedouin lifestyle. You can enjoy the belly dance and fire dance shows, amazing barbeque and other activities like henna painting, camel rides and dune bashing.
4. Hot Air Balloon Ride: Well, Dubai has mesmerizing constructions and an amazing skyline. To see this from the top is a lovely experience. The climate of this emirate is purely apt for a balloon ride. The red dunes, the captivating landscapes, the enthralling constructions are nothing less than a great treat to your eyes.
5. Golfing: Well, Dubai is not just about the skyscrapers and beaches. It has a lot of options when it comes to sports. Golfing in Dubai is something you would think is not possible; you might think that the lush green grass cannot simply grow in these weather conditions. But mind you, Dubai has some of the best golf courses in the world.
6. Creek Cruising: Dubai creek is an 8.7 mile long water body. It has a wonderfully illuminated skyline and is surrounded by some amazing sights as well. You must hop aboard a dhow cruise and enjoy an evening full of peace and tranquillity with your loved ones.
7. Food: Well, coming to a place as lavish as Dubai, you definitely should binge on the delicacies here. There are many establishments where you can savour a variety of cuisines from different parts of the world along with the authentic, traditional food. Book yourself on a trip to Dubai now and enjoy these things and have a memorable time to be relished always. Know more about desert safari.
Published on Oct 21, 2013
While in Dubai, you must experience shopping, the desert safari, cruising, fine dining, sports like golf and a hot air balloon ride. These a...