Devry FIN 515 (Managerial Finance Course Work) Complete Course Week 1-7 and Final - A+ Highly Rated Work IF You Want To Purcahse A+ Work then Click The Link Below For Instant Down Load
IF You Face Any Problem Then E Mail Us At JOHNMATE1122@GMAIL.COM
FIN 515 Managerial Finance
FIN 515 Week 1 Homework; Problems and Mini Case
FIN 515 Week 2 Homework Assignment; Problems
Prob 3-1 - Prob 3-2 – Prob3-3 –Prob 3-4 – Prob 3.5 – Prob 3.5 – ROE – Prob 3-6 – Prob 3-7
Equity Multiplier Prob 4-1 –Prob 4-2 –Prob 4-6 Prob 4-13a –Prob 4-14
FI515 Week 3 Homework Assignment; Problems
Prob 5-1 – Prob 5-2 – Prob 5-6 – Prob 5-7 – Prob 5-13 –
Prob 6-6 – Prob 6-1 – Prob 6-2 – Prob 6-7
Fin 515 Week 4 Weekly Problems and Midterm Exam
Prob 7-2 – Prob 7-4 – Prob 7-5 –Prob 9-2 –Prob 9-4 – Prob 9-4 – Prob 9-5 – Prob 9-6 – Prob 9-7
FIN 515 Week 4 : Business Valuation and Stock Valuation - Exam 1. (TCO A) Which of the following statements is CORRECT? (Points : 10)
2. (TCO G) Which of the following statements is CORRECT? (Points : 10)
3. (TCO G) LeCompte Corp. has $312,900 of assets, and it uses only common equity capital (zero debt). Its sales for the last year were $620,000, and its net income after taxes was $24,655. Stockholders recently voted in a new management team that has promised to lower costs and get the return on equity up to 15%. What profit margin would LeCompte need in order to achieve the 15% ROE, holding everything else constant? (Points : 10)
4. (TCO B) You want to buy a new sports car three years from now, and you plan to save $4,200 per year, beginning one year from today. You will deposit your savings in an account that pays 5.2% interest. How much will you have just after you make the third deposit, three years from now? (Points : 10)
5. (TCO B) You sold a car and accepted a note with the following cash flow stream as your payment. What was the effective price you received for the car assuming an interest rate of 6.0%? Years: 0
$2,000 (Points : 10)
6. (TCO B) Suppose you borrowed $14,000 at a rate of 10.0% and must repay it in five equal installments at the end of each of the next five years. How much interest would you have to pay in the first year? (Points : 10)
7. (TCO D) A 15-year bond with a face value of $1,000 currently sells for $850. Which of the following statements is CORRECT? (Points : 10)
8. (TCO D) Garvin Enterprises’ bonds currently sell for $1,150. They have a six-year maturity, an annual coupon of $85, and a par value of $1,000. What is their current yield? (Points : 10)
FIN 515 Week 1 Homework Problems and Mini Case
Prob 10-8 – 10-9 – Prob 11-2 – 11-3
Mini Case 11-7
Fin 515 Week 6 Weekly Problems and Midterm Exam
Prob 12-1 – Prob 13-2 – Prob 13-3 – Prob 13-4
1. (TCO D) A stock just paid a dividend of D0 = $1.50. The required rate of return is rs = 10.1%, and the constant growth rate is g = 4.0%. What is the current stock price? (Points : 10)
2. (TCO D) If D0 = $2.25, g (which is constant) = 3.5%, and P0 = $50, what is the stock’s expected dividend yield for the coming year? (Points : 10)
3. (TCO D) Rebello's preferred stock pays a dividend of $1.00 per quarter, and it sells for $55.00 per share. What is its effective annual (not nominal) rate of return? (Points : 10)
[6:33:08 PM] Amanda L Butler: 4. (TCO E) Which of the following is NOT a capital component when calculating the weighted average cost of capital (WACC) for use in capital budgeting? (Points : 10)
5. (TCO E) Duval Inc. uses only equity capital, and it has two equally-sized divisions. Division A’s cost of capital is 10.0%, Division B’s cost is 14.0%, and the corporate (composite) WACC is 12.0%. All of Division A’s projects are equally risky, as are all of Division B's projects. However, the projects of Division A are less risky than those of Division B. Which of the following projects should the firm accept? (Points : 10)
6. (TCO D) Assume that you are a consultant to Broske Inc., and you have been provided with the following data: D1 = $0.67; P0 = $27.50; and g = 8.00% (constant). What is the cost of common from retained earnings based on the DCF approach? (Points : 10)
7. (TCO F) Cornell Enterprises is considering a project that has the following cash flow and WACC data. What is the project's NPV? Note that a project's expected NPV can be negative, in which case it will be rejected.
8. (TCO F) Simkins Renovations Inc. is considering a project that has the following cash flow data. What is the project's IRR? Note that a project's IRR can be less than the WACC (and even negative), in which case it will be rejected.
9. (TCO F) Masulis Inc. is considering a project that has the following cash flow and WACC data. What is the project's discounted payback?
10. (TCO H) Temple Corp. is considering a new project whose data are shown below. The equipment that would be used has a three-year tax life, would be depreciated by the straight-line method over its threeyear life, and would have a zero salvage value. No new working capital would be required. Revenues and other operating costs are expected to be constant over the project’s three-year life. What is the project’s NPV?
AFN Prob 12- 1 HW 6
WAAC Prob 9-7 HW 4
FIN 515 Problem 2, Problem 3 Final Excel.
Prob 16-1 – Prob 16-2 –Prob 16-3 – Prob 16-4 –Prob 16-5
FI515 Week 7 Project.
FIN 515 Problem 10.
1. (TCO A) Which of the following does NOT always increase a company's market value? (Points : 5)
2. (TCO F) Which of the following statements is correct? (Points : 5)
3. (TCO D) Church Inc. is presently enjoying relatively high growth because of a surge in the demand for its new product. Management expects earnings and dividends to grow at a rate of 25% for the next 4 years, after which competition will probably reduce the growth rate in earnings and dividends to zero, i.e., g = 0. The company's last dividend, D0, was $1.25, its beta is 1.20, the market risk premium is 5.50%, and the risk-free rate is 3.00%. What is the current price of the common stock?
4. (TCO G) Singal Inc. is preparing its cash budget. It expects to have sales of $30,000 in January, $35,000 in February, and $35,000 in March. If 20% of sales are for cash, 40% are credit sales paid in the month
after the sale, and another 40% are credit sales paid 2 months after the sale, what are the expected cash receipts for March?
5. (TCO H) Zervos Inc. had the following data for 2008 (in millions). The new CFO believes (a) that an improved inventory management system could lower the average inventory by $4,000, (b) that improvements in the credit department could reduce receivables by $2,000, and (c) that the purchasing department could negotiate better credit terms and thereby increase accounts payable by $2,000. Furthermore, she thinks that these changes would not affect either sales or the costs of goods sold. If these changes were made, by how many days would the cash conversion cycle be lowered?
6. (TCO C) Bumpas Enterprises purchases $4,562,500 in goods per year from its sole supplier on terms of 2/15, net 50. If the firm chooses to pay on time but does not take the discount, what is the effective annual percentage cost of its nonfree trade credit? (Assume a 365-day year.)
7. (TCO E) You were hired as a consultant to the Quigley Company, whose target capital structure is 35% debt, 10% preferred, and 55% common equity. The interest rate on new debt is 6.50%, the yield on the preferred is 6.00%, the cost of common from retained earnings is 11.25%, and the tax rate is 40%. The firm will not be issuing any new common stock. What is Quigley's WACC?
8. (TCO B) A company forecasts the free cash flows (in millions) shown below. The weighted average cost of capital is 13%, and the FCFs are expected to continue growing at a 5% rate after Year 3. Assuming that the ROIC is expected to remain constant in Year 3 and beyond, what is the Year 0 value of operations, in millions?
9. (TCO G) Based on the corporate valuation model, Hunsader's value of operations is $300 million. The balance sheet shows $20 million of short-term investments that are unrelated to operations, $50 million of accounts payable, $90 million of notes payable, $30 million of long-term debt, $40 million of preferred stock, and $100 million of common equity. The company has 10 million shares of stock outstanding. What is the best estimate of the stock's price per share?
10. TCO G) Clayton Industries is planning its operations for next year, and Ronnie Clayton, the CEO, wants you to forecast the firm's additional funds needed (AFN). The firm is operating at full capacity. Data for use in your forecast are shown below. Based on the AFN equation, what is the AFN for the coming year? Dollars are in millions.
11. (TCO D) The Ramirez Company's last dividend was $1.75. Its dividend growth rate is expected to be constant at 25% for 2 years, after which dividends are expected to grow at a rate of 6% forever. Its required return (rs) is 12%. What is the best estimate of the current stock price?
Published on May 6, 2014
Published on May 6, 2014
Devry fin 515 (managerial finance course work) complete course week 1 7 and final a highly rated wor