Page 1



5 exclusive bungalows near Bang Tao Beach in Phuket, Thailand

Contact Baan Armeen at Nina Spa and Beauty Ask for Nina by phone or mail: Phone: +668 9833 2849 mail: Skype: ninaspa beauty 127/1 moo.3 bangthao T. Changtalay AM. Thalang 83110 Phuket Thailand

The Gateway to Your perfect holiday to enjoy the island of Phuket Welcome

Only 200 meters from the wonderful Bang Tao Beach, you can stay at Baan Armeen. 5 high quality bungalows, all brand new, in modern design. Here we invite you to spend time on the island Phuket during all seasons. These 5 bungalow s are perfect for either couples, touring groups or large families.

5 Bungalows close to Bang Tao Beach Baan Armeen is a small boutique style accomodation and contains a master house and 5 bungalows. The larger bungalow has a self contained kitchen, seperate bedroom ensuite with bath, TV and airconditioning. The other 4 bungalows are single rooms containing bath, refrigerator, TV and airconditioning. They all contain a big double bed, or 2 individual beds.

Additional roll out beds are available at no extra cost.

Our best advice

Baan Armeen also offer the Masterhouse for private dinner parties. Use the fully functional kitchen or enjoy the outdoors at the barbeque area. We can also arrange the Chef!

SWIMMING You can easily walk the short distance to the Bang Tao Beach, one of the beste beaches in Phuket. MAID Daily maid service, including a change of linen twice per week. Laundry service available at extra cost. . THAIMASSAGE Enjoy the Thai culture with a 1 hour complimentary massage per bungalow, or try a manicure & pedicure instead. TRIPS AND TOURS Private excursions for groups more than 7 people, anywhere in and around Phuket.















Bang Tao Beach.

Elephant tracking near Patong.

Explore and enjoy We think Baan Armeen is located in one of the most popular places in Thailand, Bang Tao with the wonderful Bang Tao Beach. From This location you can start your trips to Phi Phi Island, to Banana Island, to Patong, to all the places you have heard of in Phuket. Or you can choose to spend your days at Bang Tao Beach, where you also find restaurants for lunch or dinner.


Prices  May - September : Bungalow (Double, or 2 beds):   pr. day  35 Euro (1500 Bath)                                                    pr week 210 Euro (9000 Bath) Big Bungalow (Two rooms, 3 or 4 beds): pr. day 58 Euro (2500 Bath)                                                   pr. week: 348 Euro (15000 Bath)                                                   

Prices  October  - May (high season) Bungalow (Double, or 2 beds): pr. day 60 Euro (2500 Bath)                                                   pr. week 360 Euro (15000 Bath) Big Bungalow (Two rooms, 3 or 4 beds) pr. day 83 Euro (3500 Bath)                                                   pr. week 498 Euro (21000 Bath)

Payment 20% deposit is required at the time of booking with the remaining 80% payment to be paid 1 month prior to arrival

Kata Noi Beach you can reach by Tuktuk or taxi, about 45 minutes from Bang Tao. The best meals you can also have at your bungalow, with private chef. You will be amazed.

If you choose to spend one day to see the famous James Bond Island, you can also stop to see the monkeys at the budda-cave.

Day excourtions for diving and Banana Island. Famous snake-shows or Fantasia show.

The two room bungalow Nina Spa and Beauty is only 50 meters from Baan Armeen

BAAN ARMEEN Contact Baan Armeen at Nina Spa and Beauty | 127/1 moo.3 bangthao | T. Changtalay AM. Thalang | 83110 Phuket, Thailand Ask for Nina by phone or mail: Phone: +668 9833 2849 | | | Skype: ninaspa beauty

Baan Armeen 6  

Baan Armeen 6

Read more
Read more
Similar to
Popular now
Just for you