How to Use MEGA Cloud Storage Three Parts:Creating a MEGA accountUsing MEGADownloading files from MEGA Are you a regular cloud storage user? Are you searching for a cloud storage service that offers security as well as massive free cloud storage? MEGA is a cloud storage portal which will cater all your needs. This article will guide you for the entire process of setting up MEGA for you.
Steps Part 1 of 3: Creating a MEGA account
1. 1 Go to MEGA's website: https://mega.co.nz/
2. 2 Click on Create Account option.
3. 3 Fill in all the necessary details. Make sure that you choose a strong password for your account because after all you will surely want to give some opacity to your personal files.
4. 4 Tap on 'Create Account' option. It will send you a confirmation e-mail on your given address. Go to inbox and click on the confirmation link to activate your account.
5. 5 Sign in your account. Choose the free account option and you are ready to go.
Part 2 of 3: Using MEGA
1. 1 Create a folder. Keep all your stuff organised by making folders. Click on 'New folder option on your dashboard. ◦ Name the folder as you wish and tap on 'Create'. Then, open the folder. 2.
3. 2 Upload Files. Tap on 'File upload' or 'Folder Upload' option on the dashboard. Choose the 'File Upload' option to upload any single file or choose the 'Folder Upload' option for uploading a folder. ◦ To upload a folder, tap on 'Folder Upload' option. It will show a dialogue box, choose your desired folder and click on 'OK'. ◦ To upload a particular file, tap on 'File Upload' option. A dialogue box will open, choose your desired file and then double-click on the file to upload it. 4.
5. 3 Delete a file or a folder. Right-Click on the folder which you will like to delete and select the 'Remove' option. ◦ You can see all your deleted files by clicking on 'Rubbish Bin' tab located in the upper-right side of the screen.
Part 3 of 3: Downloading files from MEGA
1. 1 Click on the file you will like to download. It will show options: 'Preview', 'Properties', 'Download' and 'More'.
2. 2 Click on the 'Download' tab. You will have two options: 'Standard download' or 'Download as ZIP'. Choose the one which suites you the best. Your download will start now.