“Umami synergy is intensified by long, slow, cooking, such as in double-boiled soups, braises and daubes, which helps to deconstruct proteins. Searing and roasting protein-rich meats and vegetables before cooking boosts the Umami taste even more.”
1. Immerse pouch into boiling water for 20-25 minutes.
2. Carefully remove pouch from hot water and let cool for 2 minutes.
3. Open pouch with kitchen scissors and empty contents into serving pan carefully as contents are hot.
4. Shread with 2 forks, or if you desire, hand pull. Product must be 100° F to fall apart correctly.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN 1. Pre-heat oven to 350 F. 2. Empty contents of pouch into an oven-safe serving tray. CAUTION: Do not use pouch in conventional oven. 3. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until hot.
PERFECT FOR PARTY BUFFET TABLE • This product can also be heated in a roaster or Crockpot. • It will stay tender and juicy for hours. • For natural smoke flavor, place in a foil pan on a grill with wood chips
GAUCHO PREMIUM SLOW-COOKED ORDER LIST Item Code 10015 10030 10054 10055 10305 10071 10090
Name Gaucho Prem. Slow-Cooked Pork Gaucho Prem. Slow-Cooked Chicken Gaucho Prem. Slow-Cooked Beef Gaucho Prem. Italian Beef Gaucho Prem. Slow-Cooked Turkey Gaucho Prem. All-Beef Meatloaf Gaucho Prem. Prime Rib
Case Dimensions Cube 19.813” x 12.938” x 4.375” 0.6490 ft3 Prime Rib Specs not added
Pack Size Case Wt. (lb) 10/2 lb 20.00 10/2 lb 20.00 6/4 lb 24.00 10/2 lb 20.00 10/2 lb 20.00 4/5 lb 20.00 3/13 lb 36.00 TIHI 7 x 10
Cases per Pallet 70
Foodservice Division For more information visit www.gauchofoods.com
Gaucho is a brand of:
Deli Star Corporation 2516 Main Avenue Fayetteville, IL 62258 1.877.677.2282 Foodservice Division
- Foodtechnology Magazine “Gaucho Slow Cooked Meats are versatile in application; they carry a natural roasted flavor which lends its self to such a spectrum of flavors stretching from enchiladas to BBQ pulled pork. Visit our website for recipe ideas!”
- Executive Chef Jared Case