P HASE O NE:â€‚ P RE- L AUNCH Initial Meeting - Our Primary Focus
Attracting the Right Buyer
- - Understanding your goals and expectations - - Providing market insight - - Discovering your property: design, history, features and details - - Learning what is most important to you - - Creating a plan to begin the process
- - Distinguishing characteristics - - Buyer profiles/demographics - - Market positioning
Market Overview - - Macro and micro market dynamics Economic / Social / Political - - Supply, demand and competitive inventory analysis - - Price trends / list to sale price ratios - - Timing / Seasonal considerations
Listing Preparations - - The deasypennerpodley team - - List price and listing term - - Documentation â€“ listing forms, plans, inspections, title, disclosures - - Make-ready improvements / alterations - - Cleaning and staging considerations - - Flexibility / Incentives - - Monitoring changes in the marketplace
P HASE T WO:â€‚ M ARKETING YOUR P ROPERTY Representation
- - Assessing the competition - - Creating maximum value - - Properly introducing to the market Networking, private/ broker previews, announcements - - Executing the marketing plan - - DPP property showing methodology - - Monitoring interest - - Communicating with you - - Responding to changes in the market
- - Superior showing methods - - Generating excitement - - Highlighting property features and creating differentiation - - Monitoring activity
Creating your Home as Art story Professional photography Well-crafted copywriting deasypennerpodley website Dedicated property website deasypennerpodley online partners and Internet strategy deasypennerpodley email marketing and client database deasypennerpodley social media platform deasypennerpodley Blog Video content Global Reach / The Luxury Real Estate Network T M Print advertising Property brochures / Floorplans House-specific on-site materials Targeted mailings Public Relations Sponsorship and Event Marketing
Communicating with You - - Establishing a communication preference - - Conveying marketing efforts and potential buyer interest - - Disseminating changes in both the marketplace and the competition
Adjustments - - Modifying our plan should circumstances change - - Shifts in the market - - Moving forward
P HASE T HREE:â€‚ S UCCESSFUL C ONCLUSION Negotiations
- - Transitioning to your next property - - Final documentation - - Giving back to the community
Attracting the right offer Qualifying the prospect(s) Analyzing offers Quantify the variables Multiple offer procedure Protecting your interests Positioning you to win Executing the contract
Escrow and Due Diligence - - Creating a timeline -- deasypennerpodley transaction support team - - Technological and environmental efficiencies - - Service providers - - Our duties / your responsibilities - - Disclosures / inspections / contingencies - - Additional negotiations - - Preparing to close
Working Together â€” A Client for Life - - deasypennerpodley is there for you - Staying in touch and keeping you informed - A resource for the future - Understanding and fulfilling your future real estate needs
Working together to create the best plan to market and sell your home.
The deasypennerpodley detailed marketing and sales plan is divided into three phases to evaluate, prepare, market, negotiate and sell your property for its optimal price.
Our clients are neighbors. Our agents are family.
Southern California Real Estate | Broker lic. #01514230