PRAISES & WORSHIP Paslm-145, 146.
1. Let us bless the name of the Lord for the great things he has done.
2. Praise him for taking us
throughout this year 2010.
3. Praise him for his protection& preservation.
4. Thank him for his faithfulness in his promises.
HIS PRESENCE & LEADERSHIP THROUGHOUT 2013 Exo- 33:14-15
1. Thank him for his presence in our lives from January to December.
2. His leadership and direction. 3. His spirit. His love, Mercy & Grace.
INTERCESSORY PRAYER FOR PEACE & LOVE OVER TROUBLE LANDS Matt-24:6,Rev-6:4
1. Pray that God in his mercy will touch them
2. That they will remember that is the last days.
3. That the coming of Christ is at the corner.
4. That Christ will take them if only they repent
SUPLICATION & INTERCESSION FOR THE CHURCH John-17:14-24
1. That purity will be their pursuit while we wait for Christ
2. That holiness and sanctification will be our conduct.
3. That others will see Christ in us. 4. That the Church will occupied till he comes.
PRAYER FOR SINNERS AND BACKSLIDERS IN THE CHURCH. Acts 2:37-39
1. Pray that at any time they hear
the word of God the will be prick in their heart.
2. They will give their lives to the Lord
SPIRITUAL RENEWAL & REVIVAL Romans 10:1, Galatians 5:22-23
That these experiences will be
seen in the Church Salvation
EXPETATION OF HIS SECOND COMING 1Thessalonions 4:12-17
1. That this will be the hope of
2. That believers will not be ignorant on his eminent coming.
3. That at the last tramp every believer will make it.
NOW THEREFORE GIVE ME THIS MOUNTAIN Joshua 14:7-14
1. Review your past achievements 2. Recognaced your present 3. Request your possession
PLEAD FOR GRACE TO. Titus 2-11:12
1.Fight a good fight of faith 2.Always live in obedience to God 3.Consecrate all to God 4.Focus on God’s divine priorities 5.To hold on to God till the end
FOLLOW PEACE WITH ALL MEN Hebrews 12:14
1.Make sure you will be at peace with all men this year
2.Do not forget to keep yourself pure, Christ is coming soon
COMMITMENT TO THE GREAT COMISSION Matthew 28:18-20, Act 1:8, 8:4-8
1.Pray grace to be obedient to the great commission
2.That you will be committed to the great commission
3.Grace to preach the gospel with your own life.
4.Those others will see Jesus in you.
5. That they will feed Gods sheep & lamb with knowledge
6. That they will equip their
members for the great commission
WARFARE AGAINST SPIRITUAL STRONGHOLDS 2Cornthians 10:4-6, Psalms 108:13
Destroyed every strong hole that hinder the work of evangelism
Unbeliever Dou Self-righteousness Procrastination Sanctification Holy Ghost Baptism Fruit of the Spirit Gift of the Spirit
FERVEVT PRAYER FOR SOUL WINNERS Daniel-12:3
Commit all soul winners all over
the word into the hands of the Lord.
That will give them the right word at the right time.
That they will turn many unto the Lord.
GOD RISING UP TRUE MEN & WOMEN OF GOD FOR END TIME SERVICE Jeremiah-23:3-4
Praise him for his promise of the gathering the flocks together.
Praise him for his promise of good shepherdess
That the shepherds will feed us with knowledge.
YOUTH, THE CHOSEN OF GOD Jeremiah 1:7
Bless the name to the Lord chosen the youth.
Thank him for it has pleased him to put his word in their mouth.
He has sent them to go and preach.
POWER AND AUTHORITY TO THE YOUTH Jeremiah 1:8-10
Assurance of his presence. Assurance of deliverance Power to root out and to pull down Power to destroy and to throw down.
COVENANT KEEPING GOD. Isaiah:54-10
1.Why not make a covenant with the Lord
2. He said, my kindness shall not depart from thee.
3. Alos, My covenant of peace shall not be removed from thee.
CONTENTMENT Heberews: 13-5
1. Pray and promise God that you
will be content to what He provides you.
2. Take covetousness from your conversation.
3. Prepare your heart for he will surly visit you this month
HAVE YOU PLAN FOR 2013; Proverbs 22:3-4
1.What are your plans for 2013 as the Lord delays his coming?
2.You can make a difference
through humility and the fear of the Lord
3. Let the fear of the Lord abide in your heart and you will be free from many things.
4. He ask for protection on top of his request
GUIDEANCE Psalm25:5, 9
1. Pray and sought guidance from the Lord
2. He will surly lead you to the right path
3. He will teach you his way.
SECRIT THINGS OF GOD. Psalm25:14
1. The secret of the Lord is for them that fear him.
2. Ask him to show you his secret 3. Some of his secret will require prayer, are you ready for that?
DISCISION TO CLEAVE TO GOD. Deuturonomey 11:22-23
1. Be diligent to keep what he commands you..
2. Pray that he will drive all your enemies away
3. That the Egyptians you see them now, you will see them no more.
CHANGING YOUR DESTINY THROUGH PRAYER 1Samuel 1:9-18
1. God honour a sincere prayer that comes from the heart.
2. Hanna wept before the Lord 3. God could not say no, to Hanna
JABEZ COULD NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWYER 1Chronicles 4:9-10
He did not allow the present situation to hinder him from praying.
2. He was specific in prayer.
CHRISTIAN INFLUENCE Matthew 5:13-16
1. Pray for grace to influence your community
2. That you will be salt of your neighbourhood
3. That you will be the light wherever you find yourself
TRUE PEOSPELITY Matthew 6:33
1. Grace to seek God till you find him
2. Communion with him on a daily basis
3. That he will bless you and bless you indeed
PROMISE TO SEEKERS Matthew 7:7-8
1. Pray till something happened 2. Seek trill you find 3. Knock till your door opened to you
OPEN DOOR Revelation 3:8
1. Pray that the Lord will find your work perfect
2. That you will not be found wanting at his coming
3. That he will recommend you at his appearing
CAN A MAN ROB GOD Malachi 3:8-11
1. Promise God that you will be faithful to him this year
2. That you will be obedient to him this year.
3. Pray that you will escape his curse this year.