5 Ways to Handle the Extended Family Issues The family is a great blessing on the earth. Although an extended family plays an important role in the growth of a person there are some issues can cause discomfort. Here are 5 ways to handle the extended family issues.
1. Compromising: Build the good relationship with your family members and understand their nature. It is easier to avoid an argument if you know the nature of the person. When things start to brew, compromising is the best way to avoid conflicts in a relationship.
2. Common Ground Sometimes it is better to have common in extended families. Suppose you and the family member who has the problem with you like the same TV show or the sport. You both can watch it together. By doing this you can start a relationship and the things will be better in the future.
3. Be Straightforward Avoid talking behind the back of people. If you want to say anything, say it on their face. Being straightforward can avoid the many issues.
4. Try to Connect Don't hesitate to initiate the conversation with your family members. It helps you to make your bond stronger. Connect with your cousins and have fun. Ask your elders for any advice.
5. Choose to Forgive Always choose to forgive if someone makes mistake. Don't spend your time by keeping the worries and holding the grudge. If the things are out of control let them go. Resource:
Published on Apr 15, 2018
People face several issues when its come to the extended family. Here are 5 ways to handle these issues and make your bonding stronger with...