Recipes Your fast track to a better culinary lifestyle
Pepper Oaks Farm Master Recipe Guide
re s pa bud Pre aste rT You
This book belongs to:
Your fast track to a better culinary lifestyle
Introduction 7 Starter: Bruschetta Your Way 10 Salad: Cantina Caesar Salad 15 Pasta: Nonnaâ€™s Baked Penne Pasta 18 Seafood: Lemon Olive Oil Salmon 23
Introduction Chefs, Thank you for downloading the Pepper Oaks Farm’s Master Recipes cookbook.
At Pepper Oaks Farm, we take extreme pride in our unique blends of premium, extra virgin olive oils. However, our olive oil means nothing without the dishes they help create and the wonderful chefs out there inspired to use it. Top chefs understand the importance of quality ingredients in their creations and we are truly honored that you have chosen to use Pepper Oaks Farm’s Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil. From our family to yours, we thank you for your continued support. We hope you enjoy this mini collection of our family’s master recipes. We will be adding new recipes, so be sure to check back here frequently. Also, feel free to join our community of chefs around the world and submit your own recipes. We may feature them in the book! You can email your recipes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again for your support. Enjoy!
Pepper Oaks Farm
Mouth watering starters that are sure to impress and leave your dinner guests drooling for the next course!
Brushchetta Your Way
Choose 1 of the methods below after completing the basics:
Serves 4 Cooking Time: 5-10 Minutes
1. Halve fresh garlic cloves, rub cut side on warm toast. Top with chopped fresh tomatoes, capers, chopped Italian parsley and finely chopped black olives. Sprinkle with fresh sea salt and dash of fresh ground pepper, drizzle with Olive Oil (your choice) and sprinkle freshly grated parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
4tbsp Pepper Oaks Farm Olive Oil 1x Loaf of Good Crusty Bread
The Basics - Start Here
Loaf of good, crusty bread. Slice 1/2 inch thick on the diagonal and wide enough to hold toppings. Grill first side, turn over and brush grilled side with Pepper Oaks Farm Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Remove from grill and add your toppings.
Options Once you complete the basics above first, use one of the methods to the right to make your brushchetta
2. Mash rinsed canned anchovies with Pepper Oaks Farm Lemon Olive Oil until a paste. Spread paste on toasts; top with crisp chopped hearts of romaine (or your choice of crisp greens), sprinkle lightly fresh ground salt and pepper and top with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Voila! Caesar Salad for starters!
3. Mash fresh avocado with Pepper Oaks Farm Infused Jalapeno Olive Oil, minced onion and chopped cilantro. Spread on warm toast and top with chopped fresh tomatoes and grated Jack cheese or cheese of your choice. Serve immediately.
This is just the beginning. Be creative. Make up your own toppings with our oils and let us know!
Say goodbye to that ordinary caesar salad you can get anywhere.
Cantina Caesar Salad
Serves 6 Cooking Time: 2 hrs
1. Rub the four halves of garlic over your wooden salad bowl. Discard garlic.
2x Heads Romaine Lettuce 2x Garlic Cloves Peeled & Halved 1/2 tsp Salt 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice 1x Egg Yolk 1tsp Worcestershire Sauce 3-4 Anchovy Fillets, Mashed 1/8 tsp Fresh Horseradish 1/4 cup Pepper Oaks Farm Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. 1/4 cup Pepper Oaks Farm Infused Jalapeno Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Freshly Made Croutons Grated Fresh Parmesan
2. In a separate bowl (wooden if possible) put anchovies, horseradish and Worcestershire. Mix into a paste. Add Lemon juice and mix thoroughly. 3. Whisk in combined olive oils in slow steady stream. Whisk constantly. 4. Tear romaine into bite-sized pieces into the garlic rubbed salad bowl. Toss romaine with the egg yolk (this is what keeps the dressing coated to the lettuce). 5. Slowly add dressing and toss green. Add croutons and fresh Parmesan. 6. (We like shaved Parmesan scattered over top!)
Grannyâ€™s secret recipe guaranteed to comfort!
Grandmas Comfort Pasta
Serves 4 1x NoodlePepper Oaks Farm Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1x Package Noodles- Your Choice Salt & Pepper (See Suggestions for necessary additional ingredients)
“We were all kids (once). What was better than plain “sketties”, or “noonies” or “macs”, salt and pepper. Grandma knew we didn’t want fancy schmancy.”
2. Boil your favorite choice of packaged rigatoni, penne, spaghetti or linguine one minute less than package indicates. Drain and toss with Pepper Oaks Farm Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil or any of our Infused Olive Oils. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and serve hot or room temperature.
Suggestions: (You be the creator/boss) These for the “fancy schmancy” healthy loved ones. 1. Top with cooked, cubed pancetta, capers and fresh chopped basil. Drizzle with our Infused Basil Olive Oil. Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Garnish with whole fresh Basil leaves. Serve hot or room temperature. 2. Toss with grilled, cubed fresh salmon, chopped Italian parsley and finely chopped raw zucchini (for crunch factor). Toss with your favorite Pepper Oaks Farm Infused Olive Oil. We love to surprise family. The Fajita is a WOW! Don’t overdo and cancel delicate salmon. Just enough for zing! You’re right, no cheese here. Italians never put cheese with seafood. Oh, go ahead; we won’t tell. 3. Top with all of your favorite fresh vegetables in season. Chop no more than one quarter inch; toss with Pepper Oaks Farm Infused Lemon or Orange Olive Oil and garnish with grated hard cheese of your choice. Serve hot, cold or in between. Sky’s the limit! Have fun with these. Make up new ones for us and let us know. This is fun!
Salmon Show Stopping
A stunning dish sure to tantilize your taste buds
Lemon Olive Oil Salmon
1. Rub salmon steaks with lemon olive oil. Grill on medium hot grill five minutes each side.
3 Salmon Steaks 1x Pepper Oaks Farm Lemon Infused Olive Oil Salt & Pepper To Taste Lemon Slices Italian Parsley
2. Remove from grill and drizzle with Lemon olive oil. (optional) Garnish with Italian parsley and lemon slices.
Preheat your grill. Lightly spray with oil.
Your fast track to a better culinary lifestyle
C o o k li ke t h e m a st e r s e ve r y d a y
Pepper Oaks Farmâ€™s Master Recipes Photography: Michael Carpenter Design & Marketing By David Bustle