What’s On FY6 List your events for FREE with LINK 54 54
• “Sacha” Spiritual Club Sacha’s back in Poulton. Spiritual Activity Club & Healing Aids. Thursday evenings. 7-8pm. Meditations £1. Activities 8pm.10pm. £2 or both for £2.50. Tel 884497 • Carleton Women’s Institute; Carleton W.I., inspiring women, is a lively progressive group offering friendship and a host of interest and activities for those ladies who are looking for new interests and fellowship. We have an interesting and varied calendar of monthly meetings with other events such as walking and ambling, crafts, drama, holiday groups and ladies at lunch meetings. We also have organised trips and holidays, quizzes and social events. There is no need to have an empty diary as a member of Carleton W.I. So come along and join us at Carleton Memorial Hall 7.30.p.m. every second Thursday of the month. We will be very pleased to meet you and you will be given a warm welcome. For further information Telephone 01253 884810 President Carol Field. • Zumba Gold An easier class than normal Zumba with slower moves and less impact for the Over 50’s, beginners or the less energetic. Drink breaks throughout class. St Martins & St Hildas Church Hall, Fleetwood Rd, Carleton. Thurs 1.30-2.30pm. Cost £4. Call Julie on 07786022980 or just turn up for fun!
• Tai Chi classes 8th June the Tai Chi class at Carleton Memorial Hall is running an introductory 8-week course on the 37-step Yang style form. Classes are from 9am - 10am. The cost is £40. More info call Martin Brady on 07534 410 657. • Carboot Sale Every Sunday at Singleton Village Hall Lodge Lane, Poulton Le Fylde. Hot food and drinks available all welcome. To book 07881483056 • The Fylde Society of Model Engineers. Young and old are invited to come and have a ride on our miniature railway at Thornton on the playing fields adjacent to Marsh Mill. We do not charge but are very grateful for any donations to our club funds for the maintenance of the railway. Weather permitting we run on Sunday afternoons staring at about 1.30pm until about 4pm. We also run on some bank holidays and Thornton Gala Day. Further info from the Secretary, 882872. • Self Help Group We meet at 7pm every Sunday at Poulton Methodist Church, Queensway, Poulton-LeFylde and welcome anyone in recovery from all forms of addiction, or suffering from grief, depression or anxiety. Tel: 07740 707029
• Poulton Thursday Circle We are a group of ladies who meet on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays in the United Reform church hall in Poulton. In the summer months, May to August we meet at 7pm. From September to April we meet at 2pm. We have interesting speakers,outings and meals out. We are a friendly group of all ages, so come along and join us and enjoy the company. For more information ring 01253828642 or 01253884927
• Carleton Community Band Every Friday (term-time) from 4.30-6.00 pm at Carleton Green Primary School www.carletoncommunitymusic.org.uk
• The Friends of Chernobyl Charity (FOCC-Fylde Coast). Enables underprivileged children affected by the explosion at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Station to visit the UK for a month every year. The charity organises daily activities, medical checks and plenty of good clean fresh air and fun along with a12 month supply of vitamins and essential medicines, clothes and food for the children and their families. This year they have use of the Methodist Charity Shop, Chapel Street, Poulton-leFylde from Saturday 1st to Friday 7th June. If anyone has any unwanted items which would help at these events please contact Doreen on 701909. Any gifts however small would be very gratefully received.All proceeds go to FOCC-Fylde Coast.
• Circus Works We are a Circus Skills Club for beginners to advanced aimed at aged 7+ all are welcome. Held at St John’s Roman Catholic Church Hall, Breck Road, Poulton, from 5.307.00pm, every Friday. The price is £3.50, including refreshments. For more details call 07894 301304. • Fitbods - Exercise to Music/Chair Exercises (Hambleton) Classes are held in Hambleton United Reformed Church Hall (next to Tolley’s). Every Friday 10-11am. This class has been especially choregraphed to music from the 60’s. Booking advised as this is a very popular class. Only £3 per class. Further info from Rosina Lawrinson-Chettoe. 07986248173 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Wyre Citizens Advice Bureau Thursday: Garstang Medical Centre, Kepple Lane, Garstang, PR3 1PB. Clients can make an appointment by calling Lancashire West Citizens Advice Bureau telephone gateway on 01772 424282, also by visiting any one of the above venues who can book an appointment on behalf of clients with the telephone gateway.
Advertise 0800 970 Advertise your event in our what’s on listing for FREE CallCall • 0800 9707687 7687