ISSUU LIBRO DIGITAL MY WRITING PORTAFOLIO
ABOUT ME My name is, I'm 16 I was born on November 15, 1997 in the city of Mexico, growth and study in kindergarten in Santa Acalpixca cross, primary and curse in Tepepan subsequently
Xochimilco in school secondary 36 "CuauhtĂŠmoc". Present my review and stay in the DGB Bachelor Jesus Reyes Heroles , later came back to submit my review and consideration in the ENP 1 Gabino Barreda , try to persevere and finish high school with good grades .
CONTENT *write point
*Transport in my country
*News & weather
*Letter my pet
*Coming & going
*Activity of the book
*Composition 2 *Film & Television *Email to my friend *Work & Study *Bed & Breakfast
1. WRITE POINT Hi!
Iâ€™m from Mexico city, Iâ€™m have 16 years old, I am student at ENP 1 , I have two sisters , In my free time like watch TV , visiting friends , I like mechanical
2. MY PET He is puppy, she is about 5 years old, loves to pet him and play with him, he is a bit aggressive as it was hit recently, likes to eat the fruit that falls from the trees in the garden,
and he sleeps in the backyard of my house and cares at night. He is my favorite dog.
3. LETTER TO MY PET My dog Buddy is the best, it has always been there for me, I love him and whenever, I can I hug him and embrace him very
much. I love him and he is one of the best things that happened to me.
4. MY JOB Dear Sir, I saw the ad requesting a tour guide, and I like to be a candidate for the job; I am good at handling 3 languages (English, French and Mandarin Chinese), I am college graduate with excellent grades and have experience, which, I think is perfect
Looking Dara Cirilo
5. MY NIECE she is my niece Liliana she is 4 years old she likes long mechanical games, likes animals, likes ballet and taekwondo she is very special to me.
6. COMPOSITION 2 In MĂŠxico, people are generally accustomed to having a glass of milk or a piece of bread before going to school or work.
Usually everyone goes to work at 7 o’clock and banks and others places open at 9 o’clock. Lunchtime at school is usually between 10 o’clock to 12 o’clock just an hour. They eat and have to come home. School in the evenings ends between 2 and 4 o’clock and all. The people go out of work according to their schedule, usually at 6 o'clock sharp. Many places close at 7 pm, supermarkets stay open until 8 or 11 o’clock sharp and banks close at 4 o’clock sharp. Typically people have dinner between 9 and 10 pm. and make all the tasks they could not do in the morning. People usually go to bed at 12 o’clock.
7. FILM & TELEVISION The real entertainment site the programmers that real people recommend Category: TV programmes Starting next Tuesday , we can watch all of the TV series “Glee” .It’s on channel 36 at 6 pm every night .It’s set in a town called Paulina , in E.U , and It’s about a singer Jacke .Jacke is from New York .The other main character in the programme
is Susi .At first , Paul doesn’t like her , but
they become good friends . But they are very different and they often disagree.Another good character is Ed .He loves films and wants to be a film director .Some people think It’s a bit boring ,but I recommend It because the characters are all very interesting and you learn a lot about people and life .It’s not a comedy , but sometime it’s quite funny .
8. EMAIL TO MY FRIEND Hi Viri ! How are you? Hope you are very well. I am writing because. My cousin Lucia and her boyfriend want visit the historical center of Mexico City, and you are a great guide. They would love to visit historical sites. I thought the historic center would be the place. Thank for any help you can give then or suggestions .Do not worry if you canÂ´t meet them. Thank and see you soon. Dara
9. WORK & STUDY Dear Mrs. Games I saw your advertisement for training courses on the internet and I would like to apply for a course .In the south of the DF. The online option is best for me because, I am interested in the course because, I would like to change my studies and travel to other countries, and I need an official qualification .I
study in a public school. I attach a copy of my certification. As you can see, I studied English at school. So I speak English very well. I was also a student teacher in an English school for 3 years .I’m good at using the internet and have a lot of line learning .If necessary , I am available for a telephone interview at any time .I forward to hearing from you .Yours sincerely Cirilo Urrutia Dara
10. BED & BREAKFAST I’d like some more information about the holiday house to rent. The description says it’s a big house; we’re a group of four friends. How big is it? How many bedrooms are there? Could you send us a photo of the rooms?
The description also says the house is near the city Centre. How far from the center is it? Can we walk? If not, are there buses? Could you send me the address? Another question is about food. The house is self-catering .Is it available? Does it have a fridge? And is there a supermarket near the house? Finally, IÂ´d like to know about the price .We like to rent it in the first or second week of July .Is it available for one of these weeks? And how much does it cost for 9 days? I look forward to hearing from you .Best wishes Dara
11. TRANSPORT IN MY COUNTRY
In Mexico, many people are travelling by subway these days. It is faster and cheaper than buses. Some people travel by car, but traffic is terrible and it takes a long time. The subway takes about 2 minutes at each station, approximately 20 stations. It is the means of transport most commonly used in Mexico.
12. NEWS & WEATHER This happened three years ago when we were at a festival in Veracruz .The festival lasts seven days and it takes place every year. When we arrived the weather was fantastic. It was hot and sunny. In the beach it was very beautiful .A little later, it started to rain. In the end, we decided to take our things and go to a hotel .There werenâ€™t any rooms free but they let us sleep on the floor in the dining room. The next morning it was sunny again. Cirilo Urrutia Dara Luisa
13. INTERVIEW BOOK Activity of the book Last Wednesday was the conference, I took place on Insurgentes .Over hundred attended it.Over a hundred people arrived, thousand of people have visited this place, and there
were speeches and various important events, including that of the teacher.
14. COMING & GOING ItÂ´s easy to get to Mexico City by plane and by bus .International visitors can fly to the capital city and take the
subway .The journey takes an hour. There are frequent buses from the airport, too, and these are cheaper. Another option is to rent a car, but itâ€™s difficult to park in the city. Traffic gets heavy when people go on strike. You can get in tourist buses around Mexico City. There are number hotels where you can stay.
15. ACTIVITY OF THE BOOK *Travelling to work In Mexico city it is difficult to travel to work because our main problem is traffic it is heavy and often people are late to their Jobs *Transport in the capital city most people feel uncomfortable traveling on public transport, some people travel by car, most travel by metro *Travelling between cities our main problem in car accidents they are serious how most people travel by bus sometimes takes a plane.