10 Quick Tips to Look And Feel Younger
By Daniel Harper
Everybody wants to stay young but once you start seeing and feeling the signs of the years gone by, it’s easy to feel disappointed and depressed. Rather than trying to turn back the hands of time, paying for cosmetic surgery, or taking a long break from the mirror, here are quick ways to look and feel younger. Here’s how:
1. Exfoliate. Dead skin cells accumulate as you age. If you don’t get rid of these cells, they will start to be more noticeable over time. Your face will look dry and wrinkles will be more visible. In other words, you’ll look older. Exfoliating a few times a week with the use of home-made or commercial face scrub helps in keeping your skin clean and clear with a youthful and healthy glow.
2. Moisturize. Don’t forget to moisturize your face, neck and hands at least three times a day especially after exfoliating. Dry skin ages quickly and is more prone to cell damage. When choosing a moisturizer, pick one that contains SPF to protect your skin from sun’s harmful rays.
3. Wear a Young Smelling Fragrance. I’m not a perfume expert but I’m sure you’ll agree with me that there are fragrances that smell youthful than others. Studies have shown that people who wear younger smelling fragrances are perceived as being younger. But be careful not to overdo it and think twice before you pick up that baby cologne.
4. Whiten Your Teeth. Years of coffee and tea drinking will surely put stains on your teeth. Erase these yellow stains with the use of teeth whiteners found at your local drug store and show off those pearly whites.
5. Change your hairstyle. Coping with your busy schedule might have taken your mind off your hair for years. Changing your hairstyle can provide a dramatic effect in making you look younger. A quick trip to the salon should do the trick.
6. Improve your posture. The way you carry yourself tells a lot about your age. Youâ€™re probably still young but if you carry a posture of someone who is suffering from osteoporosis, donâ€™t wonder if people perceive you as someone older. Look at yourself at the mirror and see how you can improve. Straighten up, pull your shoulders back and keep your chin up.
7. Exercise or do Yoga. Yes it’s old news but it’s proven that physical activities such as normal exercise or doing Yoga are effective in making you look and feel young. If you’re having problems getting up and maintain an active lifestyle, check out our article about Top 10 Ways to Be More Active.
8. Reduce Stress. Stress can cause wrinkles, acne breakouts and sickness. Simply put, stress not only makes you appear older, it actually is making you older and fast. Learn to release stress and practice relaxation techniques. Breathe in and breathe out.
9. Get plenty of sleep. Like exercise, sleep is very essential in keeping our bodies in top shape. Sleep is the time when our cells are repaired, healed and renewed. If you want to look and stay young, be kind to your body and give it enough rest and sleep.
10. Be positive and smile! Stop being a grouch. Maintaining a positive outlook in life keeps you away from worries, stress and helps you keep things in the right perspective. Smiling is an all in one youth package. It boosts your mood, improves your immune system, relieves stress and makes you more attractive. So stay positive and keep smiling.
We’re not capable of turning back the hands of time. No matter what we do years, months and days will pass by and we’ll grow old eventually. What matters is how you want to age. Start from the inside, stay young at heart and find contentment. No amount of cosmetics or gym membership can match that.
Are you really serious about becoming healthy mind, body and spirit and change your life once and for all! Learn the truth about transforming your body into the body of your dreams. Discover the new you by joining Vince Delmonte’s No Nonsense Body building. This program is filled with the stuff they don’t want you to know. Click Here! Lose fat and gain muscle without cardio. Discover the cardio free fat loss workouts using weight training exercise and interval training to burn fat, get rid of stubborn belly fat, and build muscle. Click Here!
Published on Jul 17, 2012
By Daniel Harper http://ezhealthmanagement.com/blog/ 2. Moisturize. Don’t forget to moisturize your face, neck and hands at least three time...