LOG HOUSE TOILET
LOG HOUSE TOILET – A modern facility with traditional appeal Danfo’s Log House Toilet is delivered as a complete unpainted construction kit with separate waste tank to be placed in the ground below the toilet building. The Log House Toilet is a classic Scandinavian log cabin with modern facilities that can be built as a single or two toilet rooms. Both options include a disabled access room. Since the Log House Toilet and its waste tank incorporates an enclosed sewage system, it can be placed almost anywhere and is especially suitable for places without access to water or sewage. It is a very popular installation in national parks, open-air activity areas, nature reserves and other sensitive environments which attract large numbers of visitors.
ONE OR TWO TOILET ROOMS – Acessible and high standard toilets The Log House Toilet is available with one or two toilet rooms. Danfo believe that public toilets should be accessible to everyone, which is why both models are fully accessible. In addition to this, the larger building also contains a second, smaller, toilet room. Both models offer the same high standard of fittings and functionality.
INTERIOR – Functional internal fittings Visitors are greeted by a comfortable, hygienic interior; the Log House Toilet is a simpler installation intended primarily for landscape use, but it nevertheless offers the superior standards of a Danfo toilet.The toilet rooms are fitted with durable flooring made of fibre glass reinforced polyester and imprinted with an anti-slip relief pattern. The toilet seat itself is enclosed in fibre glass reinforced polyester moulded into one piece with the floor, making the room both easy to clean and durable.
EQUIPMENT – Standard and optional fixings The toilet rooms have toilet paper holders mounted onto the wall. The fully accessible toilet room is also equipped with drop down grab rails to aid in the operation of alighting on/off the toilet seat. The Log House Toilet is intended for use in places without access to water and sewerage, hence the toilet rooms are not equipped with running water. Each room can, however, be equiped with a wash basin connected to a 25-litre fresh water tank.
THE SERVICE AREA – With room for storage The larger version of the Log House Toilet offers a separate service area without public access. Since this space is securely locked it can with benefit be used to store consumables and cleaning equipment, or perhaps materials needed nearby the site. The service room in a Log House Toilet is loacted to the rear of the building and accessed thorugh a door at the back.
TECHNICAL INFORMATION – Planning permission Danfo supplies all the drawings and technical specifications needed to make a planning application together with foundation details.
– General information The Log House Toilet is delivered to you as a construction kit with a separate waste tank for assembly on site. We recommend a qualified person to assemble the building and connect the waste tank. External and internal walls are made of untreated wood. Walls can be painted by the customer in any finish. The doors are made of wood and the roof of corrugated steel with a panel emitting natural light into the toilet. The fibre glass-reinforced polyester floor comes with anti-slip relief pattern.
– Fittings, fully accessible toilet room The toilet seat is enclosed in moulded fibre glass-reinforced polyester. The toilet paper holder comes wall-mounted. Wall-mounted drop down grab rails are fitted by the toilet. As an option, a wash basin with fresh water tank (25 litres), foot pump and tap can be added.
– Fittings, toilet room The toilet seat is enclosed in moulded fibre glass-reinforced polyester. The toilet paper holder comes wall-mounted. As an option, a wash basin with fresh water tank (25 litres), foot pump and tap can be added.
– A Self-Contained Installation The Log House Toilet is intended for landscape locations without access to water and sewerage. Instead, the waste is stored in a tank. The waste tank is positioned in the ground below the toilet building. The tank is emptied through slurry suction. It has a capacity of approximately 10,000 visits.
– Sanitation Liquid OdourLess The OdourLess Sanitation Liquid efficiently removes bad smell and decomposes the waste in a natural way. The liquid is approved by the Swedish National Chemicals Inspectorate with Reg. No. 3958. Efficacious component: potassium nitrate (42%).
Danfo (UK) Ltd Danfo House, Unit 2 Victory Business Centre | Fleming Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 6DB Tel: 020 8380 7370 | email@example.com | www.danfo.com