Decadent Reliez Valley Retreat 30 Ariey Lane, Lafayette
Dana Green #1 Realtor in Lafayette for 12 Straight Years! Dana Green #1 Realto
30 Ariey Lane, Lafayette 5 Bedroom | 4.5 Bathroom | 4490± Sq. Ft. | .31± Acre Lot | Built In 2013 Offered at $3,295,000 Exceptional craftsmanship meets resort-style living in this contemporary Reliez Valley bungalow. Tucked away in a private enclave of six homes, this five bedroom turnkey features vaulted ceilings, luxury finishes, a saltwater pool and a flexible floor plan perfect for relaxing at home or entertaining. Built by award winning R&J Construction, no cost was spared in a recent renovation, adding custom millwork, wide plank Italian hardwood flooring, custom front door, upgraded cabinets and too many other details to count! Enjoy a great room, bonus media room, butler’s pantry, 260 bottle climate controlled wine cellar and expansive primary suite with spa-like bathroom. Located under a canopy of mature Oak trees off Reliez Valley Road, only 24 miles away from San Francisco and minutes from top Lafayette schools, recreation, commute routes, and downtown Lafayette, Walnut Creek and Pleasant Hill!
Quality Features Throughout • Vaulted entry with custom chandelier opens to grand staircase with wainscoting
• Downstairs powder with custom vanity with marble top
• Light-filled living room with hardwood floors and tray ceiling with crown moulding
• Upstairs bonus room with custom millwork overlooks vaulted entry
• Formal dining room with stone floors, custom light fixtures, butler pantry and tray ceiling with crown moulding
• Second floor laundry room with stone floor, skink and custom cabinets
• Chef’s kitchen with Wolf stainless steel range, updated cabinets, large island with bar seating and extra farm sink, built-in fridge with matching panelling, quartzite counters and walk-in pantry • Large kitchen dining area opens into family room through moulded archway
• Additional Highlights & Updates Include: Extensive custom millwork, upgraded 7.5” baseboards, hardwood 9’ doors, dual tankless water heaters, 4 HVAC zones on single system, wired for security system with 10 motion sensors, custom draperies, tray ceilings, crown moulding
• Exterior Highlights Include: Wrap around front porch, underground sprinklers, custom • Wide family room with custom stone fireplace, stamped concrete driveway, 4-car garage, surround sound, upgraded millwork, tray custom landscaping, outdoor kitchen with gas ceiling and LED lighting BBQ, fire pit and custom saltwater pool and hot tub with water features • Dual French doors open to resort-style primary suite with gas fireplace, hardwood floors and large walk-in closet. En-suite with jetted tub, separate shower, dual vanities and skylights. • Junior suite upstairs with walk-in closet and full bath. Two other secondary bedrooms share Jack and Jill bathroom. Downstairs bedroom with full bathroom across the hall.
Offered at $3,295,000
Award Winning Credentials Lafayette’s #1 Realtor Since 2008 Lamorinda’s #1 Realtor Since 2010 9 in the U.S. on REAL Trends 2020 The Thousand List
Transaction Volume Amongst Medium Size Teams
Allison O’Brien Lauren Woolsey 925.285.6283 925.899.9837 DRE 02055041
Sarah Kellar 925.305.8689 DRE 01805955
Dana Green 925.339.1918 DRE 01482454
Awarded the title of Achiever on RISMedia’s list of 2020 Real Estate Newsmakers Lamorinda Residents and your Neighbors
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.