INSTITUTO GUATEMALTECO AMERICANO IGA PSYCHOLOGY VIVIANA DE LUCHA 4TO BACHILLERATO “A”
DANIA RODRÍGUEZ ANA LUCÍA MERLOS MÓNICA VARGAS MARIANDREA ESCALANTE
TIPS TO PROMOTE EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE…
TIPS TO PROMOTE YOUR EQ (: 1. Develop our emotional SelfAwareness: One of the best ways to
develop our awareness of our own emotions is to meditate. Take some time out to relax. Observe our thoughts and feelings as they come and go, without judging them.
2. Read! Read increases the mental ability to
understand better, as it helps you to use different words when speaking. Read a book you've never read before you expand your imagination, increasing your IQ. Read about different topics is even more productive, read the newspaper, magazines, banners, ads, etc.. Make sure that what you are reading is on your level.
3. Sleeping! is necessary, neither more nor less (usually is eight hours, children can more).
4. Mind Games! Consider some mind games like chess and board games as these will make your mind agile.
5. Exercise! Exercise is the best way to
increase brain power, will help to increase your blood flow to the brain helping your memory and thinking this is scientifically proven.
6. Clean your Mind!
Exercising to clear
the problems and be in a healthy environment.
7. We are not our emotions: There are no “bad” emotions. Whatever you feel is giving you valuable information: either about the situation that you’re in or about some event that’s happened in the past that you need to learn from and move on.
8. Solve logic and lateral thinking.
They help your brain to think outside the box and solve problems in different ways.
9. Put themselves in the other personâ€™s shoes: Everyone sees the
world in different ways. We can get a sense of whatâ€™s going on for them; we will find them much easier to communicate with and we can be less insensitive.
10. Take responsibility for our actions and feelings: It’s important that
we accept the emotions we’re feeling. Often we can regard certain feelings as unacceptable and refuse to acknowledge them. This will lead to trouble as we still continue to act from our emotions even if we deny them to ourselves. Sometimes we even project them on to other people, so that someone who is in denial about their own anger may encounter a lot of ‘angry’ people.
tips to promove emotional Intelligence