The show will start at 1:30 pm. Cattle must be registered by 11:00 am at the UTM Ag Pavilion. The 2010 show will be a one show one judge format, with a supreme champion being named at the conclusion of all breed shows. Steers will show by weight with one champion being named. Bedding will not be provided. If you have any questions call Charlie Rowlett or Clay Bailey at (731)881-7266.
The University of Tennessee at Martin Attn: Dr. Clay Bailey 256 Brehm Hall Martin, TN, 38238
S SH HO OW WD DO OW WN N Hosted By: The University of Tennessee at Martin
UTM Student Cattlemanâ€™s Association
Class Breaks Class 1-Jan. 1, 2010 and After Class 2-Nov. 1, 2009 to Dec. 31, 2009 Class 3-Sept. 1, 2009 to Oct. 31, 2009 Class 4-May 1, 2009 to Aug 30, 2009 Class 5-Mar. 1, 2009 to Apr. 30, 2009 Class 6-Jan. 1, 2009 to Feb. 28, 2009
May 29, 2010
Class 7-Nov. 1, 2008 to Dec. 31, 2008 Class 8-Sept. 1, 2008 to Oct. 31, 2008 Class 9-Champion and Reserve
Number of Heifers
Number of Steers
1. Showman must be 18 or under as of Jan. 1, 2010. 2. All Registration and Health Papers will be checked.
Only One Exhibitor per Form
3. The cattle must be registered in the exhibitor’s name.
4. No more than 2 head per class per exhibitor.
$20 per head
$20 per head
Please Make Checks Payable To: UTM Student Cattleman’s Assoc.
Send Entries to:
University of Tennessee at Martin
Attn: Dr. Clay Bailey
256 Brehm Hall
Martin, TN 38238
5. The exhibitor’s cattle must be shown by the exhibitor (if there is a conflict with classes talk to the show manager) 6. There must be 15 head of a breed entered to have a breed show.
7. Steers and commercial heifers will show by weight. 8. Entries must be postmarked by May 20, 2010. (We will accept entries to show day but there will be a $10 fee for late entries. We must have 15 entries per breed by May 20, 2010 to have a breed show.)
Anticipated Breed Shows Angus, Hereford, Charolais, $
Simmental, AOB, Commercial, and any other breeds with 15 head or more.