ECE 405 Week 3 DQ 1 Second Language Learners (Ash) Click Here to Buy the Tutorial http://www.uophelp.com/ECE-405-(Ash)/product-9570-ECE-405-Week-3-DQ-1Second-Language-Learners-(Ash) For more course tutorials visit www.uophelp.com
Second Language Learners. Imagine that you teach in a school where the majority of the student population is English speaking, and there is a growing a number of English language learners. You are assigned to a first-grade classroom where 60% of children speak English only and the other 40% speak mostly Spanish with varying levels of English. How will you approach and organize this classroom? What challenges do English language learners face? What challenges will you face? How will foster a positive, collaborative classroom community despite a language barrier? Respond to at least two of your classmatesâ€™ postings.