Be a part of the magic!
oneof eight on the events featured
“christmas crazy” special
Why Sponsor? Be a part of Christmas at the Galt House Hotel, a Nationally Recognized, Award Winning Event and Kentucky’s Biggest and Best Christmas event!
• Travel Channel’s “Christmas Crazy” Special featured the KaLightoscope Attraction in December 2011 and will air 150 times in November and December 2012.
• American Bus Association named Christmas at the Galt House Hotel one of the Top 100 Events and Festivals in the US for 2012.
• Bing Travel’s One of Twelve “Most Decked Out Holiday Hotels” in the U.S. in 2011.
• Kentucky Travel Industry Association’s 2011 Top 10 Winter/ Holiday Festivals & Events.
one of twelve
“most decked out Holiday hotels”
american bus association’s
2012 Christmas at the Galt House Hotel is a high profile event during the strongest retail period of the year with exposure to 75,000 event attendees, plus 85,000 hotel guests during the 47-day period.
A robust media plan includes print, radio, TV, public relations, outdoor, social media, mobile and online. It will garner over 35 million collective media impressions in Louisville, KY, Lexington, KY, Indianapolis, IN, Evansville, IN, Cincinnati, OH, and smaller markets throughout Kentucky.
Primary Target Audience Families - female of the household as the decision maker (25-54 with a college education) and Grandparents with disposable income. Household Income of $75,000+. Secondary Target Audience Senior Groups, Student Groups and Religious Groups.
Six Levels of Sponsorship! $75,000 Corporate Title Sponsor - The Highest and Most Influential Sponsorship Level Available! $35,000 Official Sponsor of Christmas Village and Snow Fairy Castle Attraction $35,000 Colors of the Season Holiday Dinner Show Sponsor $20,000 Conservatory Sponsorship $15,000 “Buyout for a Day” Sponsorship $5,000 Find Santa’s Key Game Sponsor
kentucky travel industry association’s
winter / holidaY festivals & eventS
SPONSORSHIP LEVELS (cont’d) $35,000 Colors of the Season Holiday Dinner Show Sponsor
Return on Investment
This custom dinner show features a holiday story, live music, a festive dinner, classical Christmas songs, and dancing. This year’s show is enhanced with a rendition from a Kentucky musical artist and magician performances. There will be a total of 21 Performances with a maximum of 478 people nightly and a total attendance of 10,043 dinner show guests! Target Audience captured are 80% Adults 55+ with disposable income and travel enthusiasts.
• Will deliver approximately 10,000,000 media impressions • Will deliver hundreds of thousands more impressions through PR, Social Media, and Word of Mouth Advertising
• Recognition of Sponsorship by Performers • Merchandise opportunity at show – hand out materials and/or products based on approval, provided by sponsor. • Brand/Product placement at Dinner Show based on approval and provided by sponsor • Logo ID On Stage • Sponsor receives one page advertising space in Playbill (Exclusive!) • Exposure on Web (ChristmasAtTheGaltHouse.com site, “Colors of the Season” page on ChristmasAtTheGaltHouse.com, and GaltHouse.com), print, broadcast, online, radio, social media, PR as it relates to Colors of the Season – 30% Exposure • On-site Hotel Marketing: - :30 Company Video in both lobbies of the hotel - On-site Digital Signage - Shadow Box Advertising Space in Village Hallway leading to the Christmas at the Galt House Hotel attractions - Box Office Signage
• Increase in brand awareness and brand perception
$20,000 Conservatory Sponsorship
Return on Investment
The Conservatory is one of the most popular areas – where the Christmas at the Galt House Hotel tradition started and gets thousands of walk-thrus every Holiday Season because it’s FREE to the general public. Over 75,000 guests came last year.
• Will deliver at least 75,000 impressions from Christmas at the Galt House Hotel attendees and hotel guests throughout the holiday season.
• Naming rights to 40 foot Gingerbread Castle • Signage in Conservatory • Product Placement in Conservatory based on approval and provided by sponsor • Merchandising rights – i.e. Company Brochure, sample product, etc. provided by Sponsor • Themed Christmas Tree by Sponsor • Sponsor of Elf Photo Cut Out
• Will deliver thousands more impressions from photos sent out from event attendees via cell phone, online and Social Media technologies
$15,000 “Buyout for a Day” Sponsorship This is your company or organization’s chance to buy out a day at Christmas at the Galt House Hotel to benefit a select group, charity, or other special community alliance. This sponsorship will allow you to get recognition in the media and on-site hotel marketing promotional elements.
• Increase in brand awareness
$5,000 Find Santa’s Key Game Sponsor This game is located in the Christmas Village and Snow Fairy Castle Attraction. Children receive a scratch-off game card and find clues within the village as to where Santa has lost his key so he can continue preparing for Christmas. When the children find Santa’s key, they get to choose a special toy from Santa’s workshop. This game is an upsell targeted to Mom as the decision maker and children as the influencer. Number of anticipated game cards sold is expected to be 8,000-10,000. • Signage/Logo at Box Office • Company Offer on Scratch-off card • Company Logo on Scratch-off card • Company Logo ID in the prize area of the Christmas Village Attraction • Social Media Recognition
140 N. Fourth Street Louisville, KY 40202
Rita Reedy 502-569-4473 Michelle Moore 502-569-4475 Risa Garner 502-569-4274
SPONSORSHIP LEVELS $75,000 Corporate Title Sponsor - The Highest and Most Influential Sponsorship Level Available!
Return on Investment
It’s a combination of marketing and branding all year long on Galt House Hotel TV’s Access channel, and before the event along with maximum exposure during Christmas at the Galt House Hotel including the key attraction, KaLightoscope. This package includes:
• Will deliver 35,000,000 paid media impressions
• Merchandising opportunity during the 47 day event - Can distribute company products, coupons or flyers provided by Sponsors and approved by Galt House Hotel • Sponsor name and logo included in all Christmas at the Galt House Hotel marketing and advertising • GOBO light on wall with Sponsors Name and Logo, located inside the KaLightoscope attraction • Company logo in the Learning Center placed on large video screen • Company logo and :30 commercial in our hotel rooms on our TV’s Access channel for one year • Sponsor link on 2 web sites: ChristmasAtTheGaltHouse.com and GaltHouse.com • Exclusive partner page on ChristmasAtTheGaltHouse.com website • Sponsor represented in all broadcast media, online media, outdoor, social media, newspaper, magazine advertising, press releases, PR campaign, and brochure • On-site Hotel Marketing: - :30 sec Company Video in both lobbies of the hotel - Digital Signage - On-site Signage - Ticket Booth Videos - Shadow Box advertising space dedicated entirely to sponsor - Box Office Signage • Company Logo on Ticket Stock – 75,000 • 100 tickets to Christmas at the Galt House KaLightoscope Attraction • 20 invitations to the VIP Reception
$35,000 Official Sponsor of Christmas Village and Snow Fairy Castle Attraction The Christmas Village with Snow Fairy Castle attraction includes the 50 foot long elf-sized Village and 10 foot Snow Fairy Castle, Life-Size Gingerbread House, Gingerbread House Contest Display, Characters (Snow Fairy Princess, Santa, and Elves), and 3 Activity Areas. Also, new to this attraction this year is the Candy Cane Train! • Signage in the Christmas Village Attraction • Company logo on 3 activity areas (Draw on the Wall, Winter WonderRoom, and Letters to Santa/Reading Area) • Brand/Product Placement in Village – Sponsor to supply and Galt House to approve • Exposure on Web (ChristmasAtTheGaltHouse.com partner page and GaltHouse.com), print, broadcast, online, radio, social media, PR as it relates to the Christmas Village – 30% Exposure of total Media Spend • Logo on Candy Cane Christmas Train • Company naming rights for life-size Gingerbread House • On-site Hotel Marketing: - :30 sec Company Video in both lobbies of the hotel - On-site Digital Signage - Shadow Box Advertising Space in Village Hallway leading to the Christmas at the Galt House Hotel attractions - Box Office Signage • Sponsor of Gingerbread Contest • Sponsor of the Snowman Photo Cut Out
• Will deliver a half a million impressions with year long exposure on our hotel TV Access channel • Will deliver hundreds of thousands more impressions through PR, Social Media, and Word of Mouth • Increase in brand awareness and brand perception • Capturing target audience at a the highest retail time period of the year • Can increase purchase intent of your business with brand exposure and bounceback materials
Return on Investment • Will deliver approximately 10,000,000 media impressions • Will deliver hundreds of thousands more impressions through PR, Social Media, and Word of Mouth advertising • Increase in brand awareness and brand perception
Published on Mar 29, 2012