Publisher Live Colors, Nicosia Managing Partner Najla Riad Associate Partners Ahmed Samy Mohamed Maher
EditoriAl dEPArtMEnt Editor-in-chief Moguib Roshdy Acting Editor Najla Riad Assistant Editor Rawan Abdel Latif Editor & Social Media Manager Tamer Hegab
Art dEPArtMEnt Art director Khadiga El Badan
Senior Graphic designer Marina Raafat
SAlES dEPArtMEnt Sales director Rania Halim Sales Manager Sayed Kamel
Production MAnAGEr Enas Adly
AdMiniStrAtion dEPArtMEnt distribution Manager Rana Ezzat office Manager Magda Adib legal consultant Ashraf Soliman Financial consultants Hazem Abdel Tawab Ahmed Abbas
office clerk Mahmoud Abdel Aziz office custodian Ismail Othman distribution Al Ahram, Al Akhbar, Next Media Mohandessin, Zamalek, Heliopolis, Maadi, Nasr City, New Cairo, 6 October City, Sheikh Zayed City
ctP & PrintinG by Harmony Printing House
Address: 48 Abdel Moneim Hafez Street, Midan El Sabaa’ Emarat, Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt Tel/Fax: (+202) 2290 8127 - 2415 8762 Mobile: 0100 005 2322 - 0100 005 2323 E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.communitytimes.me © Copyright 2004 Community Times is a monthly publication published by LC Live Colors Nicosia, Cyprus
CONTENTS January -------Ê2 CreamÊof ÊMu shroomÊ Soup CreamyÊS pinachÊDip
February ------Ê4 BeefÊMed allion RedÊV elvetÊ Brownies
July -----------Ê14 AsianÊ GrilledÊ Salmon
ThaiÊ Salad FruitÊ SaladÊ withÊ HoneyÊ Yogurt
Tomato,Ê BeefÊ BaconÊ andÊCh eeseÊF rittata Blueberry Muffins
LambÊ withÊ BasilÊ andÊ MintÊ Pesto FattehÊ withÊ YogurtÊ andÊ Chickpeas
October ------ 20
CheeseÊS trata TheÊP erfectÊF renchÊ Toast
FriedÊMas hedÊP otatoes RanchÊCh ickenÊa ndÊ BeefÊB aconÊP astaÊ Salad
June ----------Ê 12 CarrotÊan dÊOn ionÊ Soup
DeviledÊ ChickenÊ Lollipops PumpkinÊ Pie
OvenÊ RoastedÊ TurkeyÊ Breast ButtermilkÊ Biscuits
CreamyÊ PotatoÊ Gratin GingerÊ Cookies
Cream of Mushroom Soup
Ingredients: • • • • • • • • • •
250g fresh mushrooms 2 tablespoons onions, chopped 1-2 garlic cloves, minced 2 tablespoons butter 2-3 tablespoons flour (separated) 2 cups chicken broth 1 cup light cream or 1 cup evaporated milk ½ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon pepper ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
Directions: • Cut the mushrooms into slices. • Melt the butter in large frying pan. Add in onions, garlic, and mushrooms. Cook until onions are soft. • Blend in 2 tablespoons of flour and stir. • Add in the chicken broth and heat until slightly thickened while stirring frequently. • Stir cream with additional 1 tablespoon flour if it is still runny, then add seasonings. • Add in the cream and heat to thicken while stirring frequently.Ê
Creamy Spinach Dip
Ingredients: • 1 large clove of garlic • ½ cup chopped green onions (white portion only) • 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well • 1 cup sour cream • ½ to 1 cup mayonnaise • 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves or ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves • ½ teaspoon salt • ¼ teaspoon white pepper • 1 round loaf Ê
Directions: • In a blender or food processor, finely mince the garlic and scallions. • Add the remaining ingredients, except the bread, and blend until smooth. • Taste and adjust the seasonings. It can be refrigerated for up to 2 days. • Just before serving, make a bread bowl: cut about an inch off the top of the round bread. • Remove the bread from the center, hollowing out the loaf, and place the removed bread chunks in the oven with some oil and herbs to make croutons. • Stir the dip well and place in the bread bowl. • Serve along with the bread sticks for dipping.
Sauce • 1 tablespoon butter • 1 tablespoon shallots, minced • ½ cup mushrooms, soaked in warm water and covered for 30 minutes, strained, water reserved • ¼ cup apple cider vinegar • ½ cup veal stock • ¼ Salt and fresh ground black pepper
Sauce • Use the same pan that the medallions were cooked in. The leftover residue from the beef will add extra flavor. • Add the butter, 1 tablespoon of shallots and the mushrooms. Saute for 3 minutes. • Add apple cider vinegar and the reserved mushroom water and reduce by half. • Once reduced, add the veal stock and bring to a simmer. • Add the heavy cream and reduce to low heat. Simmer for one minute. • Season with salt and black pepper.
Beef • 8 beef tenderloin medallions • Olive oil • 6 tablespoons herb mix (ratio: 2 tablespoons chopped thyme, 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary, ¼ cup chopped parsley) • Salt and fresh ground black pepper
Beef • Coat all sides with olive oil. • Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons of herb mix per medallion on both sides. • Season both sides of the medallions with salt and black pepper. • In a large skillet, sear medallions on high heat until the outside is cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.
Red Velvet Brownies Ê Ingredients: Brownies • Nonstick cooking spray • 2 cups all-purpose flour • 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon • ½ teaspoon salt • 1 cup butter • 2 cups granulated sugar • 4 eggs, lightly beaten • 30ml bottle red liquid food coloring Cream Cheese Frosting • 115 grams unsalted butter, softened • 115 grams cream cheese, softened • 2 cups powdered sugar • 1Êt easpoonÊvan illaÊ
Brownies • Preheat oven to 180°C. • Line a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with foil. • Coat foil with cooking spray; set aside. • In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon and salt; set aside. • In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Remove from heat. Stir in granulated sugar until combined. • Stir in eggs and the bottle of food coloring. • Add butter mixture to flour mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until well combined. • Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. • When cool, use foil to lift brownies from pan. Cream Cheese Frosting • In a large bowl, beat together the butter and cream cheese with an electric mixer. • With the mixer on low speed, add the powdered sugar a cup at a time until smooth and creamy. • Beat in the vanilla. • Frost the brownies generously, chill until icing is set, then cut into squares.
Tomato, Beef Bacon and Cheese Frittata Ingredients: • 1 tablespoon olive oil • 1 cup thinly sliced green onions • 1 cup chopped beef bacon • 2 cups baby tomatoes • Coarse salt and ground pepper • 8 large eggs, lightly beaten • ½ cup grated cheddar
Directions: • Preheat oven to medium. • In a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high. • Add onions, tomatoes and bacon, season with salt and pepper, and cook about 5 minutes. • Add eggs and cheese, season with salt and pepper and stir to combine. • Cook, undisturbed, until edges are set, about 2 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven and bake until top of frittata is just set, 10 to 13 minutes. • Invert or slide frittata onto a plate and cut into 6 wedges. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Directions: Ingredients: • 1 ½ cups of cake flour • 1 teaspoon baking soda • 2 teaspoons baking powder • Heavy pinch of salt • 1 cup sugar • ½ cup vegetable oil • 1 egg • 1 cup yogurt • 1½ cups fresh blueberries
• Preheat oven to medium. In a large bowl sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and set aside. • In another large bowl, whisk together the sugar, oil, egg and yogurt. • Add the dry ingredients reserving 1 tablespoon and toss those with the blueberries. Stir mixture for a count of 10. • Add 1 cup blueberries to mixture and stir 3 more times. Reserve the ½ cup of blueberries. • Using an ice cream scoop, add the mixture to greased muffin pans. • Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of berries on top of muffins and press down lightly. • Place in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, rotating pan halfway through. Remove from oven and turn out, upside down on tea towel to cool completely.
Ingredients: • 6 slices toastbread, torn (can be dry) • ¼ cup melted butter • 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese • 1 cup of milk • 2 eggs • ½ teaspoon salt • ½ teaspoon garlic powder • ½ teaspoon dry mustard • 1 tablespoon dried parsley • Pepper, to taste
Directions: • Arrange half the bread in a buttered 9-inch square dish. • Drizzle half the melted butter over the bread. • If you will add any extra vegetables or meats, layer those on next. • Cover with the shredded cheese. • Top with remaining bread and drizzle remaining butter over. • In a small bowl, beat the milk, eggs and seasonings. • Pour over the bread. • Bake, covered, at low heat for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 more minutes. • Can be refrigerated unbaked up to 1 day.
The Perfect French Toast Ingredients: 4 eggs 1½ cups milk 1 teaspoon vanilla ½ teaspoon nutmeg 1 teaspoon sugar Pinch of salt Slices of your preferred bread (toast, brioche, white bread) • 4 tablespoons of butter (as a start) • Maple syrup • • • • • • •
Directions: • Preheat the oven. • Whisk 4 eggs, 1½ cups milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla, ½ teaspoon nutmeg, 1 teaspoon sugar and a pinch of salt in a shallow bowl. • Heat ½tablespoon of butter in a nonstick pan over medium heat. • Working in batches, dip 6 thick slices of your preferred bread in the egg mixture and cook in the skillet until golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side, adding more butter as needed. • Transfer to a baking sheet and bake until puffed, 8 to 10 minutes. • Meanwhile, melt 4 tablespoons butter in the same skillet until browned, about 5 minutes. • Drizzle the French toast with the browned butter and maple syrup.
Fried Mashed Potatoes
Ingredients: • Vegetable oil • 2½ cups of mashed potatoes • ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese • 1 tablespoon chopped green onion, plus more for garnish • ½ teaspoon hot sauce (optional) • ½ teaspoon salt • 1 egg, beaten • 1 container sour cream • Flour (optional)
Directions: • Pour oil into a large skillet over medium heat, filling it so the oil fills the pan a third of the way up. • In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cheese, green onion, hot sauce, salt and egg. • Form into half dollar-sized dough balls, and drop by the spoonful into the warmed skillet (if your mashed potatoes are a little runny, add 1 tablespoon of flour at a time until you can form dough balls). • Fry the mashed potatoes, a few at a time (without crowding the pan), cooking each side until lightly golden, 2 to 3 minutes per side. • Top potatoes with sour cream and additional green onions before serving.
Ranch Chicken and Beef Bacon Pasta Salad Ingredients: • 2 cups small, dry pasta, cooked • 2 cups shredded chicken • ½ cup olives • 1 cup sliced green pepper • 1 cup diced tomatoes • 6 slices beef bacon, cooked and diced • ½ cup bottled ranch dressing • 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
Directions: • Cook the pasta to al dente and allow to cool. • Add cooked chicken, olives, bacon, green pepper and tomatoes and toss to combine. • Measure out bottled ranch dressing into a small bowl. • Add 1 teaspoon of fresh cracked pepper and stir until combined. • Pour ranch dressing over pasta mixture and gently fold together. • Top with bacon crumbles for garnish, if desired.
Carrot and Onion Soup Ingredients: 600g of carrots, chopped 140g red lentils 4½ cups vegetable stock 1 large red onion, sliced 1 tomato, skinned and chopped • 3 cloves of finely chopped garlic • 1 teaspoon herb mix (thyme, rosemary and mint) • Pinch of salt and black pepper • • Directions: • Briefly sort through the lentils, removing any odd ones. • Place all the ingredients into a large saucepan that has a lid. • Bring to a boil for 10 minutes with the lid on, stirring occasionally. • Reduce the heat to the minimum and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until the lentils are thoroughly cooked and the liquid is cloudy. • Remove from heat and allow to cool with the lid off for around 10 minutes. • Blend the mixture in the pan with a hand blender or in batches in a jug blender. • Serve with another grind of pepper on top and some warmed crusty bread. • • • • •
Asian Grilled Salmon Ingredients: • 1½ kg of fresh salmon, skin on • 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard • ½ teaspoon minced garlic • 3 tablespoons soy sauce • 6 tablespoons olive oil
Directions: • Brush the grilling rack with oil to keep the salmon from sticking and start heating. • In the meantime, place the salmon skin side down on a cutting board and cut it into 4 equal pieces. • Whisk together the mustard, soy sauce, olive oil, and garlic in a small bowl. Drizzle half of the marinade onto the salmon and allow it to sit for 10 minutes. • Place the salmon skin side down on the hot grill. Discard the marinade the fish was sitting in. • Grill for 4 to 5 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. Turn carefully with a wide spatula and grill for another 4 to 5 minutes. The salmon may appear slightly raw in the center, but that’s because it will keep cooking as it sits. • Transfer the fish to a flat plate, skin side down, and spoon the reserved marinade on top. Allow the fish to rest for 10 minutes. Remove the skin and serve warm, at room temperature, or chilled.
Ingredients: • 1 large cucumber, cut into matchsticks • 1 large carrot, cut into matchsticks • 2 green onions, finely sliced • ¼ cup diced red bell pepper • ½ cup fresh coriander/ cilantro, roughly chopped • ¼ cup roughly chopped dry roasted peanuts • Dressing: 2 tablespoons sesame oil • juice of ½ lemon • 1 tablespoon soy sauce • 1-2 cloves garlic, minced • ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (to taste) • 1½ teaspoons of sugar
Directions: • Place cucumbers, carrots, green onion, red pepper and coriander into a salad bowl (keep back a little extra coriander for a garnish). • Combine the dressing ingredients together in a cup, stirring to dissolve sugar. • Pour dressing over the salad and toss well. • To serve, top with chopped peanuts plus extra coriander.
Fruit Salad with Honey Yogurt
Ingredients: 2 cups plain yogurt 2 tablespoons honey ½ teaspoon vanilla ½ orange, juiced 1 banana, sliced 1 cup fresh blueberries 1 cup fresh raspberries 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and cut in half • 1 bunch seedless grapes (red or green), halved • • • • • • • •
Directions: • Combine the yogurt, honey and vanilla in a bowl and set aside. • Combine the orange juice and banana slices in a separate bowl. Add the berries and grapes and gently mix the fruit mixture together. • Spoon the fruit into serving bowls and top with the yogurt.
Lamb with Basil and Mint Pesto Directions: Ingredients: • 2kg lamb leg, scored • Fresh garden herbs, for serving (optional) • Slices of lemon, for serving (optional) • 1 chopped garlic clove • 1½ cups of basil leaves • 1½ cups of mint leaves • 25g pine nuts • 25g grated Parmesan • ½ cup olive oil • Juice of ½ a lemon • Pinch of salt
• Preheat oven to 190°C. • Put all the ingredients (except the olive oil and lemon juice) and a pinch of salt into the small bowl of a food processor. • Pulse until very finely chopped. While the processor is on, drizzle the olive oil in to make a paste. Tip the pesto into a small bowl and stir in the lemon juice. • Put the scored lamb leg in a large roasting tin and use half the pesto to generously coat the skin and flesh, pressing it between all the cracks for extra juiciness. • Put the rest of the pesto in the fridge, covered with cling film, and remove just before serving. • Roast the lamb for 1 hour and 45 minutes. • Check during cooking that it’s not drying out (if the base of the roasting tin starts to look dry, spread a little more pesto over the top of the lamb). • Remove the lamb from the tin, cover with foil and leave to rest for 30-40 minutes before serving on lemon slices and fresh garden herbs, if you like. • Carve at the table and serve with the remaining pesto to drizzle over.
Fatteh with Yogurt and Chickpeas
Ingredients: • 3 pitas, cut into wedges • 1½ cups of chickpeas (canned or cooked), drained and rinsed • Salt • 1 cup plain yogurt • 3 cloves garlic, minced • ½ teaspoon cumin • 3 tablespoons lemon juice • 2 tablespoons tahini paste • ½ cup pine nuts, toasted • Chopped parsley or cilantro
• Preheat the oven to 175°C. • Put the pita wedges on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, until lightly browned and crispy. Remove from the oven and set aside. • Put the chickpeas in a small pot along with ½ cup of water and simmer over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes, until the water has mostly absorbed and the chickpeas are heated through. Season with salt and remove from the heat. • Meanwhile, put the yogurt, garlic, cumin, lemon juice, tahini paste, and a pinch of salt in a large bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined. Whisk in a little water at a time if the mixture is too thick, until a desired consistency is reached. • Break up the toasted pita wedges and arrange them in an even layer on the bottom of a deep serving dish. • Top with the warm chickpeas, then the yogurt sauce. • Sprinkle with pine nuts and parsley or cilantro and serve with additional pita or pita chips.
Deviled Chicken Lollipops
Ingredients: • 12 chicken drumsticks, skin on • 3 cups breadcrumbs • 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped • ¼ cup chopped parsley • 2 green onions, green and white parts, chopped • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted • ¼ cup honey mustard • Salt and pepperÊ
• Preheat the oven to 220°C. • Stand a drumstick on its wide end and, holding the narrow bone at the top, use a paring knife to push and scrape the skin and meat downward to expose the bone and make a plump “lollipop” of chicken at the bottom. Repeat with the remaining drumstick. Season generously with salt and pepper and set aside. • Add to the breadcrumbs the garlic, parsley, green onions, salt and pepper, to taste, and pulse in a mixer until finely chopped but not a paste. • Transfer the mixture to a shallow bowl and toss with melted butter. • Brush each drumstick with some honey mustard. Then press and roll each one in the breadcrumbs to coat. • Arrange the drumsticks (standing up if you can) on a rack set over a baking sheet. • Roast until chicken is cooked and the breadcrumbs are golden brown and crisp, 20 to 25 minutes.
Pumpkin Pie Directions: Ingredients: • 750g pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks • 350g sweet shortcrust pastry • Plain flour, for dusting • 140g caster sugar • ½ teaspoon salt • ½ teaspoon grated nutmeg • 1 teaspoon cinnamon • 2 eggs, beaten • 25g butter, melted • 175ml milk • 1 tablespoon icing sugar
• Place the pumpkin in a large saucepan, cover with water and bring to a boil. Cover with a lid and simmer for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain pumpkin then let it cool. • Heat oven to 180°C. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and use it to line a 22cm loosebottomed tart tin. Chill for 15 minutes. • Line the pastry with baking parchment, and then bake for 15 minutes. Remove the paper, and cook for a further 10 minutes until the base is pale golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly. • Increase oven to 200°C. Push the cooled pumpkin through a sieve into a large bowl. • In a separate bowl, combine the sugar, salt, nutmeg and half the cinnamon. • Mix in the beaten eggs, melted butter and milk, then add to the pumpkin purée and stir to combine. • Pour into the tart shell and cook for 10 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 160°C. Continue to bake for 35-40 minutes until the filling has just set. • Leave to cool, then remove the pie from the tin. Mix the remaining cinnamon with the icing sugar and dust over the pie. Serve chilled.
Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
Ingredients: • • • •
• • • • • • • •
¼ cup butter, softened 1 clove garlic, minced 1 teaspoon paprika 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (2 tablespoons chopped thyme, 2 tablespoons chopped rosemary, ¼ cup chopped parsley) Salt and ground black pepper to taste 1 turkey breast with skin (about 1.4 kgs) 1 teaspoon minced green onions 1 tablespoon butter 1 splash lemon juice 1 cup chicken stock 3 tablespoons allpurpose flour 2 tablespoons heavy cream (optional)
• Preheat oven to 175°C. • Mix ¼ cup butter, garlic, paprika, Italian seasoning, garlic and herb seasoning, salt and black pepper in a bowl. • Place turkey breast with skin side up into a roasting pan. Loosen skin with your fingers; brush half the butter mixture over the turkey breast and underneath the skin. Reserve remaining butter mixture. Tent turkey breast loosely with aluminum foil. • Roast in the preheated oven for 1 hour; baste turkey breast with remaining butter mixture. Return to oven and roast until the juices run clear, about 30 more minutes. Let turkey breast rest 10 to 15 minutes before serving. • While turkey is resting, transfer pan drippings to a skillet. Skim off excess grease, leaving about 1 tablespoon in skillet. Place skillet over low heat; cook and stir green onion in turkey grease until opaque, about 5 minutes. • Melt 1 tablespoon butter in skillet with shallot and whisk in lemon juice. Whisk in chicken stock and flour until smooth. Bring to a simmer, whisking constantly, until thickened. For a creamier gravy, whisk in heavy cream.
Buttermilk Biscuits Ingredients: • • • • • • • •
3½ cups of all-purpose flour 1½ tablespoons baking powder ½ teaspoon of baking soda 1½ tablespoons of sugar ½ teaspoon of salt 6 tablespoons of softened butter 2 cups of buttermilk 2 tablespoons of melted butter
Directions: • Preheat oven to 260°C. • Grease 9-inch-square baking pan. • In a food processor, pulse 3 cups of flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, softened butter and salt and butter. Pulse to form coarse crumbs then transfer to a bowl. • With a rubber spatula, stir buttermilk into flour mixture until just combined. • With a greased measuring cup, scoop 9 heaping cups of dough onto a floured baking sheet. Lightly dust tops of dough with flour from sheet. With floured hands, gently arrange dough in pan in 3 rows of three. • Brush with melted butter. Bake 5 min. Reset oven to 230°C. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Cool for 2 minutes. • Carefully invert onto wire rack.
Creamy Potato Gratin
Ingredients: • Butter to grease the baking dish • 2½ cups heavy cream • 1½ teaspoons salt • ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper • 3 large potatoes, peeled and sliced very thin • 1 cup grated Parmesan
• Preheat the oven to 175°C. • Grease an 8-inch baking dish with butter. • In a mixing bowl with a pouring spout, whisk together the cream, salt and pepper. • Arrange some of the potato slices, edges overlapping, in a single layer on the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle ¼ of the cheese over the potatoes and pour ¼ of the cream mixture over top. Repeat with the remaining potatoes, cheese and cream, forming 4 layers. Pour any leftover cream over top. • Place in the oven and bake, uncovered, for about an hour, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife and golden brown on top. • Let the dish settle and cool for about ten minutes before serving.
Directions: Ingredients: • • • • • • • • • •
½ cup butter, softened 1 cup sugar 1 large egg ¼ cup molasses 2¼ cups all-purpose flour 2 teaspoons ground ginger 1 teaspoon baking soda ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon ¼ teaspoon salt Additional sugar
• Preheat oven to 175°C. • In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and molasses. • Combine the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. • Roll into 1½ inch balls, then roll in sugar. • Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets. • Bake until puffy and lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Lan Tania (Beef & Chicken Satay) Ingredients: • • • • • • • • • • • •
500g beef tenderloin 500g chicken breast 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder ½ teaspoon turmeric powder 1 teaspoon coriander seed powder 200 ml coconut cream 4 teaspoon white sugar 4 teaspoon soy sauce 1 teaspoon white pepper powder 1 ½ teaspoon red curry paste 1 teaspoon chopped garlic 1 teaspoon chopped fresh coriander
Directions: • Cut beef and chicken into cubes, and add into a bowl. • Mix with all ingredients; yellow curry powder, turmeric powder, coriander seed powder, coconut cream, white sugar, salt, white pepper powder, red curry paste, garlic, fresh coriander. • Marinate for an hour, then place on skewers and grill. • Serve with peanut sauce and cucumber ajard sauce.
Address: 48 Abdel Moneim Hafez Street, Midan El Sabaaâ€™ Emarat, Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt Tel/Fax: (+202) 2290 8127 - 2415 8762 Mobile: 0100 005 2322 - 0100 005 2323 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.communitytimes.me ÂŠ Copyright 2004 Community Times is a monthly publication published by LC Live Colors Nicosia, Cyprus