CRUNKATLANTA JAN 2018
Follow on Twitter & Instagram @CrunkatlantaMag
"HeadKrack is an American media personality, actor, DJ and most importantly a MC. His origins begin in the Bronx, NY with stints in Dallas & Atlanta. Marinating in the culture of so many diverse cities played a part in helping Krack season his style. In addition to his solo work he is also 1/3 of the hip hop group The Bodega Brovas. In addition to working on the next group project, Krack is also preparing to release his solo album â€œThe Rain Makerâ€? in 2018. Catch the Wave early. Follow @headkrack on twitter! Instagram.com/headkrack
GET RADIO SPINS
CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE Serious Inquiries Only This is not FREE.. Email Crunkatlanta@Gmail.com
DO YOU NEED PROMO? @ A T N A L T A K N CRU M O C . L I GMA
BUY ME! Detroit Artist
Crunkatlanta Magazine 2017
Who is Crunkatlanta? I am Eric aka Crunkatlanta & Promotewho.com - The Internet Promoter, the one that is in love with Hip Hop. Follow me on Twitter @crunkatlantaMag . Born and raised in Detroit, MI. Yep, I'm from Seven Mile Rd and GreenfieldWhuddup Doe!! My first inspiration to get involved in the industry was when I found out that nobody heard of any Detroit rappers outside of Detroit ( Michigan). My first gig was with a friend (“T”) that I assisted with promoting Cam’ron back in 1997. From there I found what my purpose was supposed to be. My all time fantasy career was to become a quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons. Once that dream was cut short from not getting the response back from -tryouts and competition over the years. I became hooked on music and brand marketing. http://www.crunkatlanta.com ( Promo page )
Staff of Crunkatlanta Magazine
Go follow on Twitter - Tweet @ us CRUNKATLANTA @CrunkatlantaMag - Editor, Brand Promoter & Advertising
Instagram Contributor, Twitter Contributors
Want to become part of the Team? Email me with the answer to this question?
What can you bring to the table ? CRUNKATLANTA DIGITAL ADVERTISING: CRUNKATLANTA@GMAIL.COM CRUNKATLANTA.COM
2018 This magazine is to bring awareness to artist with little to no platform.
CRUNKATLANTA DIGITAL MAGAZINE does not take responsibility for unsolicited materials, mis-information, typographical errors, or misprints. The views contained herein do not necessarily reflect those of the publisher or its advertisers. Ads appearing in this magazine are not an endorsement or validation by CRUNKATLANTA DIGITAL MAGAZINE for products or services offered. All photos and illustrations are copyrighted by their respective artists. All other content is copyrighted by CRUNKATLANTA DIGITAL MAGAZINE, all rights reserved. No portion of this magazine may be reproduced in any way without the written consent of the publisher. Printed in the USA.
CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE Featured Artist
BOLD Y JAMES
K BIZZLE KB real name Keith Bryant born on the south side of Chicago his first album was called "Renowned Sound" released under QuickDraw productions. His brother (KG) is also on the album they were known as the Kunneck. Soon after KB did his first mix tape "Hot 16". After moving to Arkansas KB started L.A.R.H.U it means loyalty, ambition, respect, honor, and unity. KB oversaw the compilation entitled " L.A.R.H.U", then released the album "Rappers Ambition" featuring Bookworm, under Top Fltye Entertainment. Now KB has his first solo album "Given Da K.Businesses". KB has a single on iTunes " Misunderstood " and a video on YouTube "KB Grizzly" . KB brings real Hip Hop back hardcore lyrics catchy hooks dope beats , and puts on a awesome show when doing live performances KB may not be the best, but he is JUST THAT GOOD!!!!!! Influenced by Twista, Redman, Rakim, KRS1,Hopsin, Eminem, Onyx, Dmx, Tupac Facebook- bizzledoesitwell/ IG- @givem_da_k.business/ Twitter-@mrjustthatgood
Stream the new hit single "BE Better" Apple I-Tunes BE-BETTER -KNOW CASH kNOw CA$H is using this channel 2 showcase what he does best, entertain others while spreading awareness and enlightenment. By Supporting the kNOw CA$H Movement through donations, active participation in his TouTube channel, and sharing on social media you are helping him build a brighter future for himself & others with a message of peace, love & unity.
Want to become part of the Team? Email me with the answer to this question?
What can you bring to the table ?
CRUNKATLANTA @CrunkatlantaMag Editor, Blogger, Brand Promoter & Advertising Owner
Contributors / Sponsors: Sony Music
Crunk Energy Drink
HYPE Energy Drink
CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE Want to become a sponsor- Email: Crunkatlanta@gmail.com
Seeking : “Advertising Sales” ( commission basis )
“Photographers” ( freelance to show work )
“Writers / Bloggers” ( Exchange links from your blog, Original writers in music, fashion, tech, world news, gossip and more)
Want to become part of the Team? Email me with the answer to this question? What can you bring to the table ?
SUPPORT THE STRUGGLE
SEEKING DETROIT MUSIC CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE
Blaq Pyrates were originally known as the Trapville Pyrates and was founded by Ali "Obawale" Rahman, Artist Name Fetty Cash aka Zodoq Banks, in 2003. It included his 2 brothers Amin "Obayemi" Rahman, Artist Name DaRuddOne, Karim "Obatunji" Rothwell, Artist Name Primo Dollars The Blaq God aka Marty MacFly an devoted cousin Hayward Hollingsworth, Artist Name Koolgi Kid. In 2007, because of the negative use of the word trapping and due to the bad connotation of the word Black (b.l.a.c.k.), the name was changed to the Blaq Pyrates (b.l.a.q.) and the Groupâ€™s name was converted into an acronym: B.L.A.Q. P.Y.R.A.T.E.S. (Brothers Linked Amongst Qualifications) (Protect Your Riches Alias Through Extreme Status). The Emblem was created by the DaRuddOne & converted into an electronic graphic by Lord Jafar Kellam. In 2009, Koolgi Kid left the Pyrates to start another group & was replaced by neighborhood friend, Michael Childs, Artist Name Nephew "2Cupps" Shawty. In 2010, a cousin and supporter of the cause, Jeffrey Alexander, Artist Name Jonny Papez "The 7", became a member along with devoted friend in the light & musician Kendale Gibson, Artist Name York "Dalightman" Ill, "In 2015, formerly signed to the label Sonic Wave International, became the final capstone member of the group. In 2017, the group became a corporation and formed the Independent Record Label Blaq Pyrate Nation, LLC and named Fetty Cash aka Zodoq Banks as CEO. Also, in the same year, the group started the Publishing Company, Blaq Pyrate Nation Publishing, with the goal of publishing their own music, as well as, the music of other up and coming independent musicians. June 2017, the Blaq Pyrates were decided the winners of the Rapco Radio/Albany Sony Distribution Competition Showcase Tour and also became the recipients of a Sony Music Distribution Deal.
Since June the Blaq Pyrates have Spotlighted Tour Performances in
Atlanta, Georgia/Columbus, Mississippi/Charleston, S Carolina/Tuscaloosa, Alabama. .
BLAQ PYRATES December 10th 2017, Charleston, S Carolina the Blaq Pyrates received Three(3) Independent Tone Music Awards in the following categories: 2017 Alternative Rock Upcoming Artist/Band of the Year •2017 Pop Artist/Band of the Year •2017 R&B/Hip Hop Soul Artist/Band of the Year and announced live on CCG NETWORKS RADIO TOP 20 with PThe Politician Host Of S Carolina’s #1. Live Review Streaming Show Dick James/LaTrese Management as Management Team. January 2018 the Blaq Pyrates will grace The Cover with an Exclusive Feature in "Crunk Atlanta Magazine". The Official Release Date On The Top Digital and Streaming Stores Worldwide including TIDAL,Apple Music, Spotify, eMusic, 24/7, Amazon MP3, Anghami (#1. Streaming Store in Africa), Rhapsody, Pandora, Beatport, Google Play, etc) for new hit single "Get It", featuring Get Cool! The Blaq Pyrates are set to win Influential Hip Hop Group Of The Year December 1st 2018 1st Annual Sony Distribution Awards Show in Houston, Texas. The Blaq Pyrates will also be Featured on The Sony Distribution Competition Showcase/Independent Tone Awards Tour Across The Country 2018 "Get It" video coming soon & the release of the second single "SupaStar". •JOIN THE BLAQ PYRATE NATION SOCIAL MEDIA FAM CLUB Facebook @Blaq Pyrates Nation, LLC Instagram @Blaq Pyrates Twitter @Blaq Pyrates Snapchat @Blaq Pyrates YouTube @Blaq Pyrates Nation, LLC Authored by Karim Rothwell, Torey Miller and Timo James. Published by Blaq Pyrate Nation Publishing Company.
M.Jae The Great
CRUNKATLANTA 30 for 2018 1. How long have you been doing what you’re doing and how did you get started in the first place? *Ali, artist name Fetty Cash, aka Zodoq Banks, started the Pyrates as a movement to teach the youth of the community knowledge of self and to empower those same youth to improve their economic situation. Later in 2003, the movement evolved into a musical group crossing three genres. 2. Who were the first influences on your music and style? *Goodie Mob, Outkast, WuTang, The Roots, and Sly and the Family Stone, and Tupac Shakur are our main musical influences. 3. In your opinion who is the most influential and successful artist in your genre today and why? *That’s a hard question because our music spans more than one genre, but if we had to choose, to us, Jay-Z is probably the most successful and influential because, not only does his music touch millions world wide, but he also has political influence and has exquisite business talents. We’d would also say the Roots, from a successful standpoint, because of their crossover success partially due to the opportunity provided to them nightly by Jimmy Fallon as the house band on “The Tonight Show”. 4. Which famous song or sound production, ultimately describes what you’d like your music productions to sound like? *We really don’t want our music to sound like anyone but if we had to choose, we would say a cross between Goodie Mob, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Poor Righteous Teachers. 5. Do you think your music is mostly enjoyed more for the beats or for the lyrical flow and content? *It’s known more for the lyrical flow and content by a long shot. Because try to stay socially conscious while remaining true to the streets from where we came.
CRUNKATLANTA 30 for 2018 6. Do you make your own beats and write your own lyrics? If yes what software or equipment do you prefer using? If you don’t do any of this by yourself, how do you get this done? *We have a team of producers that our label is personally affiliated with that composes our beats. We have a strong influence in the way most of our beats are composed and, since forming the record label, we purchase exclusive rights to the beats we use. However, we have always written our own lyrics since the start of the group.
7. If you could choose to work with some of today’s established artists or producers, to move your game to the top, with whom would you like to collaborate? *J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, City on Down
8. Which latest songs, videos or mixtapes releases are currently available to your fans and where can they be heard or downloaded? *Our Real Shit video is on RapStarVidz.com. We also have material that can be found on Facebook at “Blaq Pyrate Nation, LLC”, YouTube at “Blaq Pyrate Nation”, where our video for My Section can be viewed, and on SoundCloud at “Blaq Pyrate Nation”. On January 20th our single, Get It, will be released on PANDORA, AppleMusic, TIDAL, Spotify, iTunes, eMusic, Beatport, Shazam, Napster, and Anghami (Africa’s #1 Streaming Site).
9. Which ingredient do you think is most essential in making your sound and style the way it is? *Our brotherhood, camaraderie, and the carbon steel chain between us that can’t be broken.
10. What led to your style of delivery and beat-selection? *Our style of delivery and beat-selection are influenced by our love of Funk, Hip Hop, Blues, and Afro-Caribbean music with a hint of Pop and Rock flavors. Also, our grandfather was a local Oldie Goldie DJ in Cordele, Ga and owned a club, named The Ponderosa, where we spent a lot of time as kids.
11. What aspect of the music making process excites you most, and what aspect discourages you the most? *We like the creative writing process and the way each of our characters come to life during the recording process. As far as what we hate, there isn’t anything directly that we hate about making music. If we have to pick something, you could say we dislike the legal paperwork and documentation.
12. How involved are you in the recording, producing, mastering, marketing, and other processes needed to make and sell your music, and do you outsource any part of these processes? *We are 100% involved in the marketing and promotion of our music through our own music label. However, we do outsource our studio time and some of the mixing/mastering process but only due to the fact that we have had 7 of our personal studios broken into and stolen.
13. Do you think the advent of Internet and all the new technology has helped your music and independent musicians in general, or do you think it just creates a mass of mediocre “copycats” who flood the web, making it difficult to distinguish yourself? *No, for us, we think that the advent of the Internet and our knowledge of the tech game has wholeheartedly given us a great advantage to share our music with the world.
14. In your experience thus far, what is the best piece of advice in this business you actually followed? And one you didn’t follow, but now know for sure that you should have? *The best piece of advice that we have followed was to start our own corporation which includes our own independent record label and independent publishing company. The piece of advice that we didn’t follow but should have was to start out, from the very beginning, owning all of the exclusive rights to our own music. We also should have had contracts between both parties during showcase events. We do both of these things now, but we should have started out 14 years ago that way.
15. Being an independent artist, which is the one factor, above all else, that you currently desire most (increased music distribution, better quality production, more media exposure, more club and live performances etc…)? *Definitely, we would choose increased music exposure to enable us to reach an even larger worldwide crossover fan base.
Continued.. CRUNKATLANTA 30 for 2018 16. Where do you distribute and promote your music (Amazon, iTunes, CD Baby, Your own Website, YouTube etc…) and why do you think this channel works best for you? *We currently distribute through 14 online streaming stores including Amazon, iTunes, and YouTube. This works best for us because we understand the tech game and the power of the Internet to reach billions from the confines of our city.
17. How important do you think video is to your music, and how do you produce your videos? *Videos are very important because it puts a face to the Blaq Pyrates and what we stand for.We outsource our video production through our sister and brother-in- law’s company Testaments In Motion as well as through our fellow #Squad member, filmmaker, and ESPN videographer Dre Moore of Dre Moore Productions.
18. Is going Platinum or winning a Grammy important to you, and If you were forced to make only one choice, which of the two would you choose and why? * Yes both going Platinum and winning a Grammy are very important because, in today’s day and age, both signify status and both are the way the business word measure success in the music industry. If we had to choose, we’d pick going platinum because our grand kids and future generations can be fed off of the benefits. We strive for both, but what’s best for and most beneficial to our families is our priority.
19. What in your opinion is the biggest barrier an artist like yourself, has to face and overcome, to gain any commercial success? * The biggest barrier is that we are so unique from any other artist or band and we are trying to break out while, at the same time, push a new musical sound.
20. In closing, tell us something about any projects and ideas you have in store or are already working on? * We have several business ventures currently in the making, some of which involve the beverage, firearm and fashion industries.
21. What got you into music? * We’ve been surrounded by music since birth. Our parents were our strongest influences as well as encouragers. They pushed us to learn instruments at an early age, especially our father multi-drum player, Chief Obaluaiye of Georgia. Other strong influences include our grandfather, who as stated before was a local DJ, and our uncle R&B singer Jarvis Green.
22. What is the most important item in your music collection? * Our Three 2017 Independent Tone Awards
23. How would you describe yourself as an artist? * Eccentric and eclectic, willing to go the extra mile, and the hardest working independent artist in the south. Our motto is “Extreme work ethic with no complaints. Failure is not an option.”
24. How do you think you differ from other artists? * We differ from other artists because we strive to teach the youth knowledge of self and we strive to empower our community to improve their economic situation through group economics.
25. What’s the last track you listened to? *Curtis Mayfield Child Running Wild
Continued.. CRUNKATLANTA 30 for 2018 26. Who do you think the most influential artist in UK Hip-Hop is? * Definitely Slick Rick, Young MC, MC Duke, and Overlord X
27. What’s your guilty pleasure? * The Ancestors, Family, and Scotch Whisky
28. Hip Hop outside of the USA, Do you have any favorites? * We’re really feelin’ Akodaz Beatz from Africa, Yung Lean from Sweden, and Keith Ape fromKorea.
29. What drives you to complete your craft? * The love of music and the unending drive to make as much money as possible for the upcoming new year to support our family and community.
30. Flashing money, the women and the cars in videos - Do you think many just don’t have creative ideas or is this what they believe fans want to see? * We feel that society and the powers that be have greatly influenced the masses to believe that flashing money and fancy cars equates to success therefore that’s what the majority of fans want to see.
Any Final Shout-Outs? We want to give a shout out to Cordele, Georgia, Oak Ave., Sunshine Rhythms, East Side, Drayton Way, 2-4, 1-6, Albany, Georgia, TNG and all of the 229
DJ Noize - Hot Right Now - Best of 2017 | Best R&B Hip Hop Rap Dancehall Songs 2017 | New Year 2018 by DJ Noize
DJ NOIZE DJ Noize - Cold Right Now | Xmas Special | Christmas Hip Hop Mix 2017 | Best Xmas Rap R&B Trap Songs by DJ Noize
DJ Noize & DJ Nightdrop - Hot Right Now #13 | Urban Club Mix December 2017 | New Hip Hop R&B Songs by DJ Noize
LOLA STARK CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE My name is adeola dagbo singer LOLA STARK I am Nigerian on my father side and Haitian and Dominican on my mother side. I was born in Staten island NY. I am a New Yorker I have always grew up as a minority in a poor hub buildings of park hill in Staten island .Which is not a poplar island like Brooklyn or queens or Harlem but if most people were informed of hip hop history I grew up and survive in the same place as Wu tan clan and red man and most older artist before that created hip hop history that knows the real deal it was hard there we have our own news channel now Staten island live cause they kill so many people in the hood they need to keep track when I was little every body was so friendly and giving like bothers we migh have been living poor or lower class but these people had more love case if they dint they would have nothing left I was a person who experience many different things in life probably to many for such a early age I have been told by many people tragedy , happiness &love a variety of things growing up with a disability but I never stop striving to do what I love or complete my dreams Lots of people in this world have muses in life people who write people who make movies and especially people who make music its that little something that shines a light for you in your mind to me I liked Asian entertainment I always have ever since the first time I saw it when I was eightieth years old Korean entertainment has brought joy to my heart I loved there stars and hot guy Asian :) net I'm very single Asia and thought one day I would be come a star and get to sing with them I grew up and love to watch my stars on bet and centirc and fuse is the best .Where can the magazine readers find your music catalog?right now on my sound cloud https://soundcloud.com/user-87190137 spottily https://open.spotify.com/search/results/lola%20stark and on amazon https://www.amazon.com/Turn-ItUp/dp/B074SXRDXR/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1513793031&sr=81&keywords=lola++stark+turn+it+up please buy my music in store and online
How to reach you for booking and features? Right now at Bentley entertainer through my ceo troy or email me at my email firstname.lastname@example.org direct is faster
FEATURED ARTIST T I M S UB R U YO C I S U M
CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE Rest in Peace 2017
Charlie Murphy Charlie Murphy, 57, the comedian and older brother of Eddie Murphy who rose to national fame as a co-star and writer on "Chappelle's Show," died on April 12.
R.I.P. Of 2017 Charlie Murphy
Charlie Murphy, 57, the comedian and older brother of Eddie Murphy who rose to national fame as a co-star and writer on "Chappelle's Show," died on April 12.
Della Reese, 86, who pivoted from pop and jazz stardom in the 1950s and 1960s to a career as a popular actress on TV's "Touched by an Angel," died on Nov. 19.
Dick Gregory, 84, the barrierbreaking comedian who used humor to spread messages of social justice, died on Aug. 19.
Earle Hyman, 91, a journeyman actor best known for playing grandfather Russell Huxtable on "The Cosby Show," died on Nov. 17.
Bernie Casey Bernie Casey, 78, a professional football player-turned-actor best known for memorable parts in "Revenge of the Nerds" and "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka," died on Sept. 19.
Fats Domino Fats Domino, 89, the pianoplaying prodigy with lightningfast fingers whose pioneering sound blended rock with rhythm and blues, died on Oct. 24.
Robert Guillaume Robert Guillaume, 89, the gravel-voiced and urbane actor who won Emmys for playing a sarcastic butler-turned-politician on two different sitcoms, died on Oct. 24.
FLOSSALOT CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE
WHO IS FLOSSALOT?
CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE Mr. Floss A Lot is a rapper and a producer from Detroit, Michigan that was signed to In Da Zone Records. Mr. Floss A Lot debuted with his debut cd in 1999 titled "Floss Pretensis" which featured members of Rock Bottom (Bathgate & Rod Dae). Then In 2000 Mr. Floss A Lot produced and was heavily featured on Platinum Side's album "The 21 Count Indictment" which also featured the two members from Rock Bottom as well as Big Herk. As time passed and with Mr. Floss A Lot out of the spot light in 2006 he released and produced an album with the group Y.B.I. and their album "Supply & Demand" which featured major artists such as The Game & Royce Da 5'9".
Federation / RocNation ® • Neisha Neshae ( BookNeishaNeshae@gmail.com ) • Kevo Hendricks • Ybimusic@yahoo.com
Artist One Page
Music Video Editing
Record Pool Submission
#Artist #Directer #Actor #Boss Zaytoven Mgmt
| IG alnuke | email@example.com
In The Magazine that “Promotes” the Underground First .. then Mainstream
Do you want to Advertise in “Crunkatlanta Magazine”?
* WHY THIS MAGAZINE? -The Network is solid -Everything is shared through websites & social media followers Reaching over 3 million Followers direct Join the Team Seeking:
LOW RATES “Full Page” “Half Page” & Features
Writers,Photographers, Contributors & more Email : Crunkatlanta@gmail.com
SELLYOMUSIC.COM Sell Your Music with SongCast! Created for independent artists, SongCast aims to give tools and resources to help artists promote and sell music online. SongCast is loaded with features that allow the artist to concentrate on what they do best, making music. Sign up today and you will be selling music online with iTunes, AmazonMP3, Google Play and more! You'll even receive iTunes Daily Trending reports, get a Ping artist account and hopefully see the sales of your music multiply. Moreover, as an artist, you'll have access to all of our retail partners, social media marketing tools and fan outreach strategies to promote your music. Connect and promote your songs through Facebook, Twitter & Myspace to reach your potential for new listeners. You can even use SongCast Radio to promote your music online. People from all over the world will be able to listen to your music, and you can use this radio network as a platform to promote your music to them. What's even better, artists selling music online through SongCast are able to keep all of their royalties, but will not have to worry about the tedious application processes for music retailers like iTunes, eMusic and Amazon. With SongCast you can promote your music effortlessly. So what are you waiting for? Take your fate into your own hands and use SongCast for selling your music online!
Key Features We offer one of the best music distribution services around because our features are designed to help you sell music online! SongCast allows you to sell your music on iTunes, AmazonMP3, Google Play, Beats Music, Spotify, Rhapsody, Emusic, and MediaNet without any hassle. You'll have access to iTunes Daily Trending Reports, your own Ping Artist Account, free UPC and ISRC codes, a free Music Page for Facebook, and most importantly - you'll be able to keep 100% of your royalties without worrying about any long-term contracts. With SongCast, you can pay for music distribution month-to-month and with non-exclusive terms. Plus, you'll be given the opportunity to increase your music's visibility through social media linking on Facebook, Twitter and more! Crunkatlanta Magazine
INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS FOLLOW US
Just a hint: She want something different just as much as you do.
Go have some funâ€Ś
BIG SWEETZ “ITS ALL RAW” shirts available in Detroit - Fairlane -Eastland & Al Wissam 13354 Michigan ave Dearborn Michigan
Y R E O H T T C E g a R I W D LLOlantaM Check out
Do You Follow â€œCRUNKATLANTA?
t a O F unk r C @
WHO DO YOU FOLLOW? Get more Followers Herehttp://mbsy.co/devumi/Crunkatlanta
Make sure you are following @CrunkatlantaMag- even the President is Following #CrunkatlantaMag along with other Celebrities.
SODMG JOHN BOY
NWAâ€™s MC REN
FOLLOW: E-A-SKI - @EASKI
DJ PAUL DA MAFIA 6ix
DEF JAM RECORDINGS
BIZARRE Of D12
KUNIVA of D12
@FREEWAY RICK ROSS
Mercedes Ashley is a professional adult entertainer that has been featured in over 180 adult films and has been featured in popular magazines such as Penthouse, Gents, Club International, Hustler, Black Tail and Black Gold Magazine. This aggressive hot-blooded Puerto Rican woman hit the adult industry by storm giving the industry a new taste of lively, hot, dominant sex scenes. To find out more about Mercedes Ashley, feel free to drop her a line and visit her websites or simply type her name in any major search engine and you will find all her movies and her fanatical XXX adult film career will speak for themselves. Not only is she a talented film star, by day she is also a notorious website developer, graphic artist & IT specialist. The woman is the epitome of a triple threat, possessing beauty, intelligence and talent. Compared to other women, knowing her will be an enlightening experience that cannot be duplicated. You canâ€™t get anymore woman than Mercedes.
Private Companion Hosting/Appearances Feature Dancing/Strip Club Appearances Bachelor Party Appearances Private Online Webcam Shows Phone Fun Webmaster Web Development & Interactive Media Student Social Network Management/Advertising Student
Booking Info: 877-413-6085 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Currently in Los Angeles/Las Vegas but travels nationwide for bookings.
DO YOU WANT TO BE IN THE TWITTER DIRECTORY? 3 Ways1-SELFIE - of you holding a sign or writing “Crunkatlanta Mag” yourself 2-Tweet @ CrunkatlantaMag telling others to Follow 2 Times- then email me your info -Crunkatlanta@gmail.com 3-Make a “VINE / Youtube video saying you want in …
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS with BRANDS
GOT MUSIC you want promoted? Want your Business, Music , Mixtape, Business Card, etc. Listed Just send us an email on what you are seeking and size And it will be in the next issue. Thank you for taking the time to view this digital publication.
JUST Get the Word out! CRUNKATLANTA @GMAIL.COM
Tell them you found them here
To sell ad space and earn 50% of what you bring in. Sell a $300 ad and earn $150 - only applies as seller not as a discount to place an ad yourself. All payments made by PAYPAL, Contact us Today
Create your account and start Selling your music on iTunes , Google Play and more. http://www.sellyomusic.com
Follow on Twitter and IG
@CRUNKATLANTAMAG And on IG
OJ DA JUICEMAN @OJDAJUICEMAN32 & @LostGodTne - East Atlantafornia (Hosted By Mo Buck$ & @Samhoody)
Well well after grinding with video's/ breakout singles... it seems like "TNE's" 1st rounder/ the Goldenstate warrior "Lost God" (@LostGodTne) has found a home an got settled in,said home that's right 32ENT the westcoast branch of the movement... So to make the proper introduction/ welcome home #DATRAPBOSS #ojdajuiceman (@OJDAJUICEMAN32) while turnin up with his latest installment "Mr. AYEEE OK" the 32ENT Boss takes time to collaborate with his new Westcoast all-star in the form the collaborative "EASTATLANTAFORNIA" mixtape hosted by who else #samhoody 01 East Atlantafornia Intro (Introducing Gourmet) (Prod By Facial Makaveli) 02 New Bag (Prod By Facial Makaveli) 03 Turn Up 4 A Check (Prod By Major 88 Keys) 04 Dj Sam Hoody Interlude 05 Bay 2 Da Aye ft Baby Ceo (Prod By Facial Makaveli) 06 R.N.H (Prod By Facial Makaveli) 07 No Choice (Prod By Major 88 Keys) 08 Mo Buck$ Speaks 09 Foriegn ft Mo Buck$ (Prod By Dj Official) 10 Livin ft Quavo, Skippa Da Flippa & Mo Buck$ (Prod By Zaytoven)
Blaq Pyrates - January 2018 Blaq Pyrates were originally known as the Trapville Pyrates and was founded by Ali "Obawale" Rahman, Artist Name...
Published on Jan 4, 2018
Blaq Pyrates - January 2018 Blaq Pyrates were originally known as the Trapville Pyrates and was founded by Ali "Obawale" Rahman, Artist Name...