Follow on Twitter & Instagram @CrunkatlantaMag
Special Shout Out to AL NUKE
GET RADIO SPINS
CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE Serious Inquiries Only This is not FREE.. Email Crunkatlanta@Gmail.com
DO YOU NEED PROMO? @ A T N A L T A K N CRU M O C . L I GMA
Crunkatlanta Magazine 2017
Who is Crunkatlanta? I am Eric aka Crunkatlanta & Promotewho.com - The Internet Promoter, the one that is in love with Hip Hop. Follow me on Twitter @crunkatlantaMag . Born and raised in Detroit, MI. Yep, I'm from Seven Mile Rd and GreenfieldWhuddup Doe!! My first inspiration to get involved in the industry was when I found out that nobody heard of any Detroit rappers outside of Detroit ( Michigan). My first gig was with a friend (“T”) that I assisted with promoting Cam’ron back in 1997. From there I found what my purpose was supposed to be. My all time fantasy career was to become a quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons. Once that dream was cut short from not getting the response back from -tryouts and competition over the years. I became hooked on music and brand marketing. http://www.crunkatlanta.com ( Promo page )
Staff of Crunkatlanta Magazine
Go follow on Twitter - Tweet @ us CRUNKATLANTA @CrunkatlantaMag - Editor, Brand Promoter & Advertising
Instagram Contributor, Twitter Contributors
Want to become part of the Team? Email me with the answer to this question?
What can you bring to the table ? CRUNKATLANTA DIGITAL ADVERTISING: CRUNKATLANTA@GMAIL.COM CRUNKATLANTA.COM
CRUNKATLANTA DIGITAL MAGAZINE does not take responsibility for unsolicited materials, mis-information, typographical errors, or misprints. The views contained herein do not necessarily reflect those of the publisher or its advertisers. Ads appearing in this magazine are not an endorsement or validation by CRUNKATLANTA DIGITAL MAGAZINE for products or services offered. All photos and illustrations are copyrighted by their respective artists. All other content is copyrighted by CRUNKATLANTA DIGITAL MAGAZINE, all rights reserved. No portion of this magazine may be reproduced in any way without the written consent of the publisher. Printed in the USA.
NO FREEBIES!!!! Just because we kool doesn’t mean I’m hooking you up.
CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE Featured Artist
BOLD Y JAMES
CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE We are in the Category : “ Website of the Year “ Vote - CRUNKATLANTA.COM
Want to become part of the Team? Email me with the answer to this question?
What can you bring to the table ?
CRUNKATLANTA @CrunkatlantaMag Editor, Blogger, Brand Promoter & Advertising Owner
Contributors / Sponsors: Sony Music
Crunk Energy Drink
HYPE Energy Drink
CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE Want to become a sponsor- Email: Crunkatlanta@gmail.com
Seeking : “Advertising Sales” ( commission basis )
“Photographers” ( freelance to show work )
“Writers / Bloggers” ( Exchange links from your blog, Original writers in music, fashion, tech, world news, gossip and more)
Want to become part of the Team? Email me with the answer to this question? What can you bring to the table ?
Toronto, Ontario September 12- Hip-Hop artist CVSS (Cass Hamilton) is set to release his new single "BANG" a high energy dance track combining Hip-Hop and R&B off his up-coming EP "Momentum". CVSS had the privilege of recording the sure to be hit single with multi-platinum recording artist Karl Wolf. CVSS was born and raised in North Hamilton, Canada. After misguided time spent in the streets and numerous brushes with the law CVSS took a hard look at his life and followed the light of a different path. That path included his passion for music. That passion turned into an obsession and CVSS began making his way into the local music scene. He won multiple championships in freestyle competitions where he connected with seasoned artists in the industry. Serious about his craft and his life, he listened and learned. CVSS began recording, mixing and mastering music for some of those artists, leading to his own music career. Today the multifaceted performer is part of the Rolling Rich Records team, which produced his first released EP "Selfish Ways." CVSS will take his place as one of Canada's most talented and fastest rising Hip-Hop stars with the release of â€œBANG" .... Be prepared to listen, September 19, 2017.
JYWRRN K.tothe.A.Y. is an eclectic East Coast artist whose sound embraces a wide range of elements, from the tight edge of Hip-Hop, to the smooth grooves of RnB and the vibes of reggae / dub. Originally from Brooklyn, New York, itâ€™s easy to see that K.tothe.A.Y. refuses to get stuck in a box when it comes to the possibilities of his song-writing. Listen and download his EP "BODEGA SOUL".
A business man with a hot new song inspiring women to dance across the country? It might not seem possible, but it is happening now! This is the story of a rapper with motivation, and with the ability to use positive energy to manifest his wishes and desires in life. Meet J.Juice, a rapper from The Bronx, currently based in Columbia, South Carolina. He is more than just a musician: J. Juice wears many hats, being a producer, director and CEO. Born in a Dominican family of immigrant, this talented rapper was raised by his mother, who raised him in between DR and NYC. Later, he joined the army and was rewarded with a G.I. Bill that he used to attend college in Columbia, where he studied Marketing. His music is direct, punchy and energetic, with a charismatic flow that reminds of the greats of the genre, including Puff Daddy, Master P or Dr. Dre, just to name a few. Some rappers only try to entertain the audience - others want to inspire people. J. Juice is somewhere in between, bringing the best of both worlds together with his explosive tracks. J.Juice, aka Johnny B. Good, is known for songs that are a great example of his uncommon lyrical prowess, as well as his ability to turn a beat into a massive explosion of heavy grooves and infectious melodies. This skilled wordsmith knows a thing or two about creating dope rhymes, and he’s here to make an impact, one verse at a time. A strong believer in the law of attraction, this talented artist loves to speak things into existence, not only following his dreams and pursuing his wishes, but making it happen with his own will and determination! J. Juice is having massive success on YouTube, where his videos are counting millions upon millions of views. Songs such as “Warm It Up (Twerk) ft. Mr. Flip Eastwood” are going absolutely viral! Find out more and let the music do the talking: Contact J.Juice aka Johnny B Good at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org Follow J.Juice on all social media @jjuice803 visit the website for more Juicy stuff at www.jjuice803.com
This is the rap game Is a whole lot of grief They want the cash Till their career goes down the trash
People shooting at you Drugs polluting you You are living for greed
They want to live the life
See they do not understand
Of a superstar
How long it took
Driving in a new car
You to succeed
In the bar drinking
Everybody wanna lead
But do not have what
Hooked on drugs
Wanting to act like thugs
Lifes going so fast
Running from the police at night
How long do you think
Till they shine the light
The average career is gonna last?
Go to jail
It is a business
Of making them remember Your name So you can get the fame But they claim You are rich But they want you to switch Places with em And start races with em And go the same paces And smile in faces Then they say we put you on top Once your album drop I told them press stop Cut the lies
Get in a fight
Not everybody is built for this
Then say they not being
You can not trust many
The root is plenty will envy
And turn into an enemy
When you make it out the hood
God opened up new doors
Now you going on new tours
Many people wish they could
But you have new problems
The women grinning You think you winning
And money can not solve them
The rims spinning
It can only numb the pain
The people they lost
But everything is fine
Help you maintain
Only in the beginning
But you remain the same
Ask them was it worth the cost?
Staying in beef
By cutting ties With those guys Tell mama that Her house is paid for This is why sacrifices Were made for You think this comes easy Ask Jeezy Or Chris Breezy
Bio: J.Lately distinguishes himself as an emcee with his soulful style and laid back flow. A true appreciation for music along with the unique ability to put everyday life into a relatable perspective has allowed him to flourish in the local Bay Area scene and beyond. His music possesses the rare ability to make you contemplate and vibe out simultaneously, finding the perfect balance between the conscious and the stoner. Coming from the small town of Sebastopol, and having split time between Oakland and Southern California, his influences are eclectic and mesh together effortlessly to form his own individual style. A relentless drive has kept Lately on tour across the country with artists such as Zion I, Locksmith, and A-Plus of the Hieroglyphics. He has released multiple solo and collaborative projects, with his most recent solo release, The Good Panda EP, garnering the attention of many notable blogs and listeners alike.
FEATURED ARTIST T I M S UB R U O Y C I S MU
CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE RETRO gives off a real West Coast vibe in this track while also bringing it to life by shooting the video in California. Be on the look out for his highly anticipated mixtape titled "nine1" dropping everywhere October 3rd.
Twitter: @Retrostarkey For ALL media / inquiries please email email@example.com, RETRO will also be in NYC 9/18-9/22 for press runs.
Made Man is an artist making his own way in the hip-hop mecca of Atlanta. He’s the perfect combination of street grit and sophisticated Southern charm. The growl of his baritone over the strongest hip-hop trap beats is infectious and accounting for the growth of his audience and online presence daily. After making significant progress with the release of his first single “Big Money” featuring the Migo’s Offset and killing the stage at Hot 107.9’s Birthday Bash in Atlanta, Made Man gives us another hit.
Twitter: @Only1MadeMan For all bookings, features and appearances – Contact Redd (678)702-2318
Artist Name: YL Ques aka Young & Livin Radio Single: "Paper Chaser"
On 08/11/17 "Paper Chaser" was made available via The Top Digital Platforms Worldwide
Management: Dick James Management
Radio Stations Playing "Paper Chaser"
POWER 107.1 Houston
Manager: Timo James Distribution: Sony Music Twitter: @ylques Instagram: @ylques Facebook: Ques Gholston Ques is a resident of Atlanta, Georgia, by way of Auburn, Alabama. The Former College Football Standout was a Business Major at Delta State University, in Cleveland, Mississippi a Sacred Place of the World Acknowledged as "The Delta",The Original Birthplace of American Music. Ques has been able to transition from Athletics into the Music Industry with a Higher Level of passion and commitment than your normal striving artist. The "Paper Chaser" video is streaming on (YouTube,Rude Boy Magazine,Daily Motion,VEVO,Closed Caption,Music Choice,BET Jams,Much Music,Revolt & 1000's of Retail Networks across the Country) Viewers can also stream "Paper Chaser" on ROKU TV,Apple TV,Amazon Fire TV & Radio Pushers TV. •On The Verge feature in RNH Magazine (Results and No Hype) •Rude Boy Magazine feature
108.5 THE BEAT Connecticut 109.5 THE HEAT Detroit 106.3 The Heat Of The Street Atlanta 103.2 Jamz Atlanta K-100 Radio Atlanta CCG TOP 40 Charleston, S Carolina Blaze 1 Radio Atlanta https://youtu.be/-en5T0idrw8 http://rblmag.com/football-standout-hot-rapper/ https://tidal.com/track/76394202 https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/paperchaser-single/id1261773657 https://open.spotify.com/album/6wyGYgTQW exKHOmqhGKTAE?si=TalrhbeA
CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE CRUNKATLANTA 20 QUESTIONS 1. How long have you been doing what youâ€™re doing and how did you get started in the first place? A: Seriously, going on 2 years now. Growing up around it i always had a interest and passion for music.
2. Who were the first influences on your music and style? A: Hip hop as a whole, especially every rapper from the south in the 90's to the early 2000's
3. In your opinion who is the most influential and successful artist in your genre today and why? A: I would say Future or Drake, because of the quality of music they're producing along with their fan base and following. It's hard to lose.
4. Which famous song or sound production, ultimately describes what youâ€™d like your music productions to sound like? A: If i had to compare myself to anyone it would be to Kevin Gates.
5. Do you think your music is mostly enjoyed more for the beats or for the lyrical flow and content? A: I would say both. My beats are always different but relative and hard. My lyrics is going to always bring that substance and content along with flow, cadence, and sound.
6. Do you make your own beats and write your own lyrics? If CRUNKATLANTA yes what software or equipment do you prefer using? If you MAGAZINE donâ€™t do any of this by yourself, how do you get this done? A: Being a Songwriter, I do write my own lyrics. As far getting a hold of hard beats I use all the connections I've made with hot producers that's out here working.
7. If you could choose to work with some of todayâ€™s established artists or producers, to move your game to the top, with whom would you like to collaborate? A: Producers: London on the track, K.E. on the track, metro boomin, 808 mafia, SonnyDigital, Go Grizzly, Nard & B, Beatmonster Marc, etc. Pretty much any producer working creating a name & lane for themselves. Artist: I would say Future, Drake, Offset,
and any artist that's willing and ready to work.
8. Which latest songs, videos or mixtapes releases are currently available to your fans and where can they be heard or downloaded? A: YL "Paper Chasers" is currently globally distributed on all streaming services/platforms(Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify, Tidal, etc) along with the official video on YouTube. You can catch YL "Paper Chasers" on multiple various artist Mixtapes on Spinrilla, Mymixtapez, and LiveMixtapes along with the YL compilation tape "Live From the Porch".
9. Which ingredient do you think is most essential in making your sound and style the way it is? A: Originality and confidence of me being in my own lane and attacking it every time.
10. Which emotion more than any other, currently dominates your music? Joy, sadness, anger or passion etc. , and why? A: It would have to be passion bc with passion comes inspiration, motivation and so much more.
11. What aspect of the music making process excites you most, and what aspect discourages you the most? A: All of it from creating, production and everything else included. Don't none of it discourage me, I embrace it all.
12. How involved are you in the recording, producing, mastering, marketing, and other processes needed to make and sell your music, and do you outsource any part of these processes? A: I'm very much included in every last step along the way in addition to whom I'm working with at the moment for the particular task.
13. Do you think the advent of Internet and all the new technology has helped your music and independent musicians in general, or do you think it just creates a mass of mediocre “copycats” who flood the web, making it difficult to distinguish yourself? A: It definitely have helped give artists opportunities, but it can also take away from more so serious artist looking to make a career and profession out of it.
14. In your experience thus far, what is the best piece of advice in this business you actually followed? And one you didn’t follow, but now know for sure that you should have? A: Finding a single a pushing it to the best of your abilities only because I tried doing it my own way and still end up resorting to the initial advice given which was push a single.
15. Being an independent artist, which is the one factor, above all else, that you currently desire most (increased music distribution, better quality production, more media exposure, more club and live performances etc…)? A: Hard to choose just one because I would say all of them it's always room for improvement. But that one would have to be more media exposure.
16. Where do you distribute and promote your music (Amazon, iTunes, CD Baby, Your own Website, YouTube etcâ€Ś) and why do you think this channel works best for you? A: My music is distributed on all of the above. There all are different markets with different targeting.
17. How important do you think video is to your music, and how do you produce your videos? A: Very important fans and following likes to see visuals on what they're consuming and gravitating towards. It's important to marketing and promo as well.
18. Is going Platinum or winning a Grammy important to you, and If you were forced to make only one choice, which of the two would you choose and why? A: Yea, both are important to me. But Grammy over platinum the acknowledgement and recognition I think hold more value and you usually don't get one without the other.
19. What in your opinion is the biggest barrier an artist like yourself, has to face and overcome, to gain any commercial success? A: It probably would have to be the acceptance, product, and content..
20. In closing, tell us something about any projects and ideas you have in store or are already working on? A: Be expecting project come early 2018 and just be on the lookout and expecting a lot more from YL Ques work, shows, performances, and appearances.
Artist One Page
Music Video Editing
Record Pool Submission
#Artist #Directer #Actor #Boss Zaytoven Mgmt
| IG alnuke | firstname.lastname@example.org
In The Magazine that “Promotes” the Underground First .. then Mainstream
Do you want to Advertise in “Crunkatlanta Magazine”?
* WHY THIS MAGAZINE? -The Network is solid -Everything is shared through websites & social media followers Reaching over 3 million Followers direct Join the Team Seeking:
LOW RATES “Full Page” “Half Page” & Features
Writers,Photographers, Contributors & more Email : Crunkatlanta@gmail.com
SELLYOMUSIC.COM Sell Your Music with SongCast! Created for independent artists, SongCast aims to give tools and resources to help artists promote and sell music online. SongCast is loaded with features that allow the artist to concentrate on what they do best, making music. Sign up today and you will be selling music online with iTunes, AmazonMP3, Google Play and more! You'll even receive iTunes Daily Trending reports, get a Ping artist account and hopefully see the sales of your music multiply. Moreover, as an artist, you'll have access to all of our retail partners, social media marketing tools and fan outreach strategies to promote your music. Connect and promote your songs through Facebook, Twitter & Myspace to reach your potential for new listeners. You can even use SongCast Radio to promote your music online. People from all over the world will be able to listen to your music, and you can use this radio network as a platform to promote your music to them. What's even better, artists selling music online through SongCast are able to keep all of their royalties, but will not have to worry about the tedious application processes for music retailers like iTunes, eMusic and Amazon. With SongCast you can promote your music effortlessly. So what are you waiting for? Take your fate into your own hands and use SongCast for selling your music online!
Key Features We offer one of the best music distribution services around because our features are designed to help you sell music online! SongCast allows you to sell your music on iTunes, AmazonMP3, Google Play, Beats Music, Spotify, Rhapsody, Emusic, and MediaNet without any hassle. You'll have access to iTunes Daily Trending Reports, your own Ping Artist Account, free UPC and ISRC codes, a free Music Page for Facebook, and most importantly - you'll be able to keep 100% of your royalties without worrying about any long-term contracts. With SongCast, you can pay for music distribution month-to-month and with non-exclusive terms. Plus, you'll be given the opportunity to increase your music's visibility through social media linking on Facebook, Twitter and more! Crunkatlanta Magazine
2017 is proving to be a breakout year for Dreamville newcomer Ari Lennox. A year after the release of her EP PHO, Ari Lennox joined one of the most anticipated tours this year, J Cole’s 4 Your Eyez Only World Tour. As the tour heads to Europe the soulful singer releases a visual for “Night Drive.”
Ari Lennox CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE www.AriLennox.com for more information.
CONTACT / SOCIAL MEDIA: Description: Raw Fusion/Digital Underground member Money B is keeping the DU name alive and well. He and new recruit Young Hump have a new feel good sexy record for the clubs entitled "Come Here". Featuring Bay Area legend Too $hort, Money and Hump are creating a new chapter for Digital Underground.
Website: http://moneybandyounghump.com Contact: Mike Singleton (Management): 253-203- 4135 / email@example.com Twitter & Instagram: @moneyb69 @younghumpdu Facebook Fan Pages: Money B, Digital Underground
INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS FOLLOW US
Just a hint: She want something different just as much as you do.
Go have some funâ€Ś
BIG SWEETZ “ITS ALL RAW” shirts available in Detroit - Fairlane -Eastland & Al Wissam 13354 Michigan ave Dearborn Michigan
Model @lailaloves CRUNKATLANTA CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE
Y R E O H T T C E g a R I W D LLO ntaM Check out
Do You Follow â€œCRUNKATLANTA?
a O l t F ka
n u r C @
WHO DO YOU FOLLOW? Get more Followers Herehttp://mbsy.co/devumi/Crunkatlanta
Make sure you are following @CrunkatlantaMag- even the President is Following #CrunkatlantaMag along with other Celebrities.
SODMG JOHN BOY
NWAâ€™s MC REN
FOLLOW: E-A-SKI - @EASKI
DJ PAUL DA MAFIA 6ix
DEF JAM RECORDINGS
BIZARRE Of D12
KUNIVA of D12
@FREEWAY RICK ROSS
Mercedes Ashley is a professional adult entertainer that has been featured in over 180 adult films and has been featured in popular magazines such as Penthouse, Gents, Club International, Hustler, Black Tail and Black Gold Magazine. This aggressive hot-blooded Puerto Rican woman hit the adult industry by storm giving the industry a new taste of lively, hot, dominant sex scenes. To find out more about Mercedes Ashley, feel free to drop her a line and visit her websites or simply type her name in any major search engine and you will find all her movies and her fanatical XXX adult film career will speak for themselves. Not only is she a talented film star, by day she is also a notorious website developer, graphic artist & IT specialist. The woman is the epitome of a triple threat, possessing beauty, intelligence and talent. Compared to other women, knowing her will be an enlightening experience that cannot be duplicated. You canâ€™t get anymore woman than Mercedes.
Private Companion Hosting/Appearances Feature Dancing/Strip Club Appearances Bachelor Party Appearances Private Online Webcam Shows Phone Fun Webmaster Web Development & Interactive Media Student Social Network Management/Advertising Student
Booking Info: 877-413-6085 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Currently in Los Angeles/Las Vegas but travels nationwide for bookings.
DO YOU WANT TO BE IN THE TWITTER DIRECTORY? 3 Ways1-SELFIE - of you holding a sign or writing “Crunkatlanta Mag” yourself 2-Tweet @ CrunkatlantaMag telling others to Follow 2 Times- then email me your info -Crunkatlanta@gmail.com 3-Make a “VINE / Youtube video saying you want in …
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS with BRANDS
GOT MUSIC you want promoted? Want your Business, Music , Mixtape, Business Card, etc. Listed Just send us an email on what you are seeking and size And it will be in the next issue. Thank you for taking the time to view this digital publication.
JUST Get the Word out! CRUNKATLANTA @GMAIL.COM
Tell them you found them here
To sell ad space and earn 50% of what you bring in. Sell a $300 ad and earn $150 - only applies as seller not as a discount to place an ad yourself. All payments made by PAYPAL, Contact us Today
Create your account and start Selling your music on iTunes , Google Play and more. http://www.sellyomusic.com
Follow on Twitter and IG
@CRUNKATLANTAMAG And on IG
CRUNKATLANTA MAGAZINE The one & only
Dick James Artist - YL QUES, Poem by Kimberly Ferguson, and other featured artist . Check out who is popping in Atlanta right now
Published on Oct 1, 2017
Dick James Artist - YL QUES, Poem by Kimberly Ferguson, and other featured artist . Check out who is popping in Atlanta right now