November 6, 2013
San Manuel Miner, San Manuel, Arizona
Call 520-385-2266 to place your classified ad! Write your own word ad 1. Choose Your Classified Section
Using the index choose the section that best fits your ad
2. Write your ad
Minimum word is 15 words for $4.20. Every word there after is 28¢.
3. Circle your Attention Getter (optional)
ONE of these graphics can be added to your word ad for additional $2.00
4. Add up total cost
We charge by the word. A word is anything with a space before or after it. Punctuation is free. Phone numbers with area codes and prices are considered 1 word each.
X 28¢ )
For the first 15 words. Minimum charge Number of additional words. (If ad has more than 15 words.)
20. Help Wanted Ray Unified School District #3 Position Announcement Job Title: Driver Closing Date: Until Filled Summary: Driver needed to transport student to Tucson and back. Total Time On Job: Part-Time / 4-6 hrs per day (Monday-Friday) Hourly Wage: $7.80 per hour (Per Current Scale) Requirements: CPR, Fingerprint Clearance Card, Good Driving Record. Applications can be picked up from Karla Luedke at the District Office Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. 3:00 p.m.
Attention Getter $2.00
Cost for your word ad for one week.
Number of weeks to run the ad
Total cost of ad
4. Send the Ad to the San Manuel Miner Call (520) 385-2266 or mail this coupon in to San Manuel Miner, P.O. Box 60, San Manuel AZ 85631. You may send check or money order. No Cash Please. You may pay with Visa, MasterCard or American Express. CC#__________________________Expir: _________
5. Your Information (Required to place ad) Name: ______________________________________ Address: ____________________________________ Phone: _____________________________________
Preceptor II – Developmental Math Aravaipa Campus Winkelman, Arizona Responsible for instructional facilitation of assigned courses, develop curriculum and instructional materials & evaluate student success. This is a temporary assignment working 01/14 to 06/14. Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Math, Math Ed or related field and 3 years related exp. Entry salary is $45.709.00 For information go to www. centralaz.edu/jobs or call 520-494-5235 EOE
20. Help Wanted
20. Help Wanted
Lots of Career Opportunities
Find your next job in the classified!
20. Help Wanted ADVERTISE YOUR JOB Opening in 84 AZ newspapers. Reach over 1 million readers for ONLY $330! Call this newspaper or visit: www. classifiedarizona.com. (AzCAN)
Who says you have to be a kid to have a paper route?
A paper route can bring in as much as $48 a month for only an hour or t wo of work once a week. For more info, contact the Miner ofﬁce at 520-385-2266
Sun Life Family Health Care Sun Life Family Health Center, a busy community health center with multiple locations, is looking for a Behavioral Health Consultant to join their team. This individual will work in collaboration with the primary care physicians to provide integrated medical/behavioral health services to the patients in our San Manuel and Oracle offices. All candidates must be Independently Licensed Behavioral Health Professionals in the State of Arizona (LCSW, LPC, LMFT, LP). Bi-lingual candidates preferred. Salary D.O.E. Comprehensive benefits Package. Interested candidates who meet the job qualifications are encouraged to apply on-line at www.sunlifefamilyhealth. org. Submit completed application to Renetta Nail at Renetta.Nail@SLFHC.org or mail to 865 N. Arizola Rd, Casa Grande, AZ 85122, or Fax 520-836-8807.
School Bus Mechanic Needed
Hey, Kids! Need some extra The Oracle School District is hiring a full-time spending money? School Bus Mechanic. Qualified applicants
Minerinis all looking must The be skilled phasesfor of some school bus carriers three repairdependable and are required to in be all ASE certified communities as well or equivalent. The applicant must also as have available fingerprint substitutes. all necessary certification, cards, For more of info, transcripts, resume, and a minimum three (3) references with current contact information contact the (telephone numbers andMiner addresses.) Written ofﬁce at references are also accepted but must include 520-385-2266 phone numbers. Benefit package includes health insurance, state retirement and flexible scheduling. Twelve month employee with 16 paid holidays, 10 vacation days, and 10 personal 12 sick days per year. Salary range $14 to $16 per hour. Applications are available on line at www. osd2.org or at the District Office located off the Mt. Lemmon Hwy, 725 N. Carpenter Drive, Oracle, AZ 85623. For more information on positions call 520-896-3071 or email email@example.com.