Buenos Aires, Argentina
conDiT was created as a concert platform that promotes invention, gathering and creative production of artists, scientists and social activists for the making of art and new concert music.
1. an extension of the cultural circuit of Buenos Aires,
2. it generates new spaces of sharing in a multicultural and multitemporal community.
To provide inventors and musicians a space where they can develop their own esthetics in creational projects and long-term research programs;
3. Concert community to premiere pieces
4. Professional recording and broadcasting material done by top level engineers.
5. Public awareness of tradition and projection of Argentinian music, and with this, the expansion of such by inviting creators of Iberoamerica and the rest of the world.
6. Artists and cultural agents in contact with scientific, social and technological production of our generation.