a d i r e M
ex M n i
Learn a language where it's spoken
History under the tropical sun The Right School for You
Spanish students are encouraged to live with one of the host families carefully chosen and monitored by the school, but other accommodation arrangements can be made upon request.
2010 PROGRAM PRICES Package (Homestay HB + Intensive 25 lessson/week)
• Varied architectural sites from different periods • Tropical weather • Great biodiversity • Great school location – city center
Brief About the City
Colonial style buildings merge with ancient Mayan ruins in Merida, providing the city with the indisputable charm only this type of mixture can give. Its street exude history but also nature: its warm and sunny tropical weather allows the proliferation of all sorts of exotic plants.
* Prices in US Dollars. ** Other accommodation and course options available online. *** Application fee not included in program price.
Location of the School
The school is located in downtown area, near the famous Paseo del Montejo and the Zocalo.
• Intensive (20 lessons/week)
All courses start every Monday all year long for all levels.
Jan 1 / Feb 1 / Feb 15 / Feb 16 / Mar 15 / May 1 / May 5 / May 15 Nov 1 / Nov 19 / Dec 25
Included in the Course
• Spanish course • Accommodation details • Books and Materials • One field trip • Academic report upon completion of the course
Additional Features Available
• Airport pick up (US$25) • Cultural and recreational activities
Please consider THE ENVIRONMENT before printing.