e s o J n a S
in h s i an
Learn a language where it's spoken
A tropical city
Spanish students may choose to stay in a student residence or with a host family during their course. Other accommodation options may be available upon request.
The Right School for You
• Large city • Capital city – Political and economic centre of the country • University town
2010 PROGRAM PRICES Package (Homestay HB + Intensive 20 lessson/week)
Brief About the City
San Jose is the capital city of Costa Rica and also its main political, economic and cultural hub. Surrounded by beautiful tropical scenery, it combines the natural charm characteristic of the country with all the modern facilities and entertainment options of a large city.
Location of the School
The school in is located in a quiet and safe residential area between San Pedro and Zapote district, only within 10 minutes by bus from downtown.
• Intensive Course (20 lessons/week) • Super Intensive course (20 group + 10 individual lessons) • Private Course (20 lessons/week)
All courses start every Monday all year long for all levels.
1/ Holy Thursday and Good Friday during Easter
• Spanish course • Accommodation details • Airport pick up • Course books and materials • End of Course Certificate
Additional Features Available
• Cultural and recreational activities
www.intercoined.org Please consider THE ENVIRONMENT before printing.
* Prices in US Dollars. ** Other accommodation and course options available online. *** Application fee not included in program price.
Included in the Course