o g n i m a l F each B
Learn a language where it's spoken Accommodation Options
The Gold Coast
Spanish students usually stay with a native Spanish speaking host family, carefully chosen by the school but other types of accommodation may be available upon request.
The Right School for You
• Paradisiacal landscapes • Clean environment • Small town • Warm and sunny weather – more than 12 hours of sun per day
Brief About the City
2010 PROGRAM PRICES Package (Homestay HB + Intensive 20 lessson/week)
Flamingo Beach is a natural paradise of sandy beaches, exotic flora and fauna and pristine clear waters that attracts flocks of tourists from all over the world. The recent development of modern and luxurious facilities allows visitors to enjoy nature in all comforts.
* Prices in US Dollars. ** Other accommodation and course options available online. *** Application fee not included in program price.
Location of the School
The school is located in the centre of Flamingo Beach on the Guanacaste coast and only five minutes away from the beach.
• Intensive (20 lessons/week) • Private Course (20 lessons/week)
All courses start every Monday all year long for all levels.
Jan 1 / Apr 1 / Apr 2 / Sep 15 / Sep 17/ Dec 27 to 31
Included in the Course
• Spanish course • Accommodation details • Placement test • Course material • Access to library with free tutoring services • Free weekly cultural activities • Free snack during the break • Special celebration every month (cultural week) • Internet access and wireless connection • End of Course Certificate
Additional Features Available
• Cultural and recreational activities
Please consider THE ENVIRONMENT before printing.