a i ua
h s U
enti g r nA
Learn a language where it's spoken Accommodation Options
The end of the world
A variety of accommodation options are available. Choose between a host family, a shared student apartment, a private apartment, a student residence or a hotel. All of our accommodation options are available as single, double or twin rooms.
The Right School for You
• Unique location - the southernmost spot of Argentina • Beautiful scenery • Small city but filled with possibilities • Great school location – near the city’s port
2010 PROGRAM PRICES Package (Intensive & Host Family (HB)** )
Brief About the City
Famous for being the closest city to Antarctica, Ushuaia offers a stunning natural landscape, combining the sea with mountains, lakes and glaciers. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and the friendliness of the locals while practicing adventure sports or sightseeing in this most exceptional city.
Location of the School
All courses start every Monday all year long for all levels.
Jan 1 / Mar 24 / Apr 1 / Apr 2 / May 1 / May 25 / Jun 21 / Jul 9 Aug 16 / Oct 11 / Dec 8 / Dec 25.
Included in the Course
• Course Material • Accommodation details • Emergency Phone • 2 Activities per week • First Day City Tour • First Day Placement Exam • End of Course Certificate Prices do not include: • Registration Fee
Additional Features Available
• Airport pick up (US$50) • Premium accommodation, private bathroom, half board (US$280/week)
www.intercoined.org Please consider THE ENVIRONMENT before printing.
* Prices in US Dollars. ** Other accommodation and course options available online. *** Application fee and course books not included in program price.
• Intensive (20 lessons/week) • Super Intensive (30 lessons/week) • Private Course (10 lessons/week) • Immersion (20 + 5 lessons/week) • Spanish + Salsa (20 group lessons + 8 salsa lessons)
The school is located near the port, within a ten-minute walking distance from the center of the city and three blocks from the main avenue.