Issuu on Google+


6-1

訂位帶位 Making a Reservation and Seating a Guest

PLAY AII

TRACK 29

訂位: I’d like to make a reservation. 我想訂位。

I’d like to reserve a table, please. 我想訂位。

When would you like to make the reservation for? 你想訂什麼時候的?

For which day and at what time? 哪天?幾點?

Can you tell me when you will be coming? 可以告訴我你們什麼時候到嗎?

178


飲食

我需要訂星期五晚上。

我可以訂星期五晚上嗎?

我們星期五晚上會到你們餐廳用餐。

What time would you like the reservation for? 你要訂幾點的位子?

What time will you be coming? 你幾點會過來?

Eight o’clock would be best, or maybe seven thirty. 最好是八點,或七點半。

I would prefer eight o’clock or seven thirty. 我希望是八點或七點半的。

I am thinking eight o’clock or seven thirty. 我想訂八點或七點半的。

179

抱怨 ‧

We will be coming to your restaurant on Friday night.

付帳 ‧

我需要訂星期五的晚餐。

速食店 ‧

I will need a dinner reservation for Friday.

西式餐廳 ‧

Can I make a reservation for Friday night?

訂位帶位

I need to make a reservation for Friday night.


Our first choice would be eight o’clock, or perhaps seven thirty. 我們第一選擇是八點,或七點半。

Let’s say eight o’clock.

嗯,八點。

How many people are there in your party? 你們有多少人?

How many are in your party? 你們有多少人?

How many guests will be in your party? 你們有多少人?

How many people will you need the reservation for? 你們要訂多少人的位子?

There will be four of us. 我們會有四個人。

Four of us will be coming. 四個人會去。

I’d like a table for two at 7:30 this evening. 我要今天七點半兩人的位子。

Do you have a table available for two at 7:30? 你們七點半有兩人的空位嗎? 180


飲食

你們七點半有兩人的空位嗎?

我可以幫你訂星期三七點半。

很抱歉今天晚上位子都預訂滿了。

I’m afraid we don’t have anything available this evening. 很抱歉今天晚上都沒有空位。

Could I interest you in an earlier or later time? 你願意改訂早點或晚點的時間嗎?

We could seat you at 6:00, would that be okay with you? 六點有位子,可以嗎?

Well, I guess you can put me down for the 6:00 slot. 這樣啊,那我想你可以幫我登記在六點的時段。

181

抱怨 ‧

I’m afraid we’re fully booked this evening.

付帳 ‧

星期三七點半有位子。

速食店 ‧

I have a table available at 7:30 on Wednesday.

西式餐廳 ‧

I can seat you at 7:30 on Wednesday.

訂位帶位

Do you have an opening at 7:30 for two people?


What if I just come as a walk-in? How long will it be before we are seated? 如果我沒有預約,直接到現場呢?我們要等多久才 會有位子?

The wait will be a minimum of 60 minutes. 那最少要等六十分鐘。

We’d like a table by the window. 我們要靠窗的位子。 【說明】訂位時可以指定想要坐的位子,常見的坐位的說法有: ●

a table by the window 靠窗的位子 a table in a quiet area 安靜一點的位子 a table on the terrace 在露臺的位子 a table at the bar 在吧台的位子

We can’t guarantee a window table, but I’ll note your preference. 我不能保證你能坐到靠窗的位子,但我會註明 你的要求。

I want to be away from the kitchen, if possible. 可以的話我希望離廚房遠一點。

I would really prefer an outside table. Would that be possible? 我很想要戶外坐位,可以嗎?

182


飲食

我可以坐靠近舞台的位子嗎?

If you don’t show up for 20 minutes, we will give your table to other people. 如果你二十分鐘都還沒出現,我們會將你的座位 讓給他人。

If you are late, please call us, or we’ll just assume you’re a no-show. 如果你會遲到請打電話通知我們,否則我們將認為 你不會出席。

If you show up after your scheduled time, you will have to wait on standby. 如果你超過訂位時間才出現,你必須在旁等候。

I’d like to postpone my reservation for 20 minutes. Would that be OK? 我想把訂位時間延後二十分鐘可以嗎?

183

抱怨 ‧

我們可以保留你的位子十五分鐘。

付帳 ‧

We will hold your table for 15 minutes.

速食店 ‧

訂位可以保留多久?

西式餐廳 ‧

How long will you hold a reservation?

訂位帶位

Could I have a table close to the stage?


Certainly. What was the name on the reservation? 沒問題。請問訂位大名?

Would you call me if an earlier time opens up? 如果更早的時段突然有位子的話你會打給我嗎?

Certainly. If we have a cancellation, I will call you immediately. 當然。如果有人取消訂位,我會馬上打給你。

At what time do you serve dinner? 何時開始供應晚餐?

We begin serving dinner at 6:00. 我們六點開始供應晚餐。

What’s the parking situation at the restaurant? 你們餐廳怎麼停車?

We have a parking lot behind the restaurant. 我們餐廳後方有停車場。

We have valet parking. 我們有代客泊車。

Do you have any special needs? 你有什麼特別的需要嗎?

184


飲食

I’ll need two high chairs.

在你們餐廳用餐需要穿正式服裝嗎?

沒有,可是不要穿短褲或涼鞋。

For men, please wear a suit and tie; for women, please wear a dress. 男士請穿西裝打領帶、女士請穿洋裝。

Do we only have two hours to eat? 我們的用餐時間只有兩小時嗎?

We have eight people. Are there any tables in a private room? 我們有八個人,有包廂的位子嗎?

Could you kindly give me your name? 可以請你告訴我你的名字嗎?

 Can you tell me the name on the reservation? 請問訂位大名?

185

抱怨 ‧

No, but you may not wear shorts or sandals.

付帳 ‧

你們有服裝規定嗎?

速食店 ‧

Do you have a dress code?

西式餐廳 ‧

Is it necessary to dress formally when dining at your restaurant?

訂位帶位

我需要兩張兒童椅。



臨時用得上的英語5000句(口袋書)