This map was produced by the City of Mount Rainier Office of Economic Development and funded by Mount Rainier Business Association and The Menkiti Group
City of Mount Rainier
Development Map 1.
2. Owner: Flywheel Development LLC.
Owner : City of Mount Rainier & Thrifty Car/ Penske Truck Rental
This map will be updated quarterly to reflect current market conditions.
Type: Net-Zero Perry Street Townhomes
Zone: Mixed-Use Town Center (MUTC) Future Land Development: 32,906 sf.* Expected: 2018 Investment: $50M +
3. Owner: Housing Initiative Partnership Type: Mount Rainier Artist Apartments
Units: 12 artist residence
Expected: 3Q/4Q 2015
4. Owner: Prince George’s County Redevelopment Authority/ The Menkiti Group Type: Office, Retail, Residential Units: 12 residential Office/Retail Sq ft: 10,000 SF Expected: 3Q 2016 Investment: $3.75 - $4.0M
Prince George’s Plaza Metro
West Hyattsville Metro
Type: Mount Rainier Artists’ Lofts & Space
5. Owner: Artspace LLP.
tri ct o
6. Owner: Compass Inc. Type: Creative Artist Studios & Retail Space
7. Owner: City of Mount Rainier
8. Owner: Prince George’s County Redevelopment Authority/ Urban Green LLC. Type: Net-Zero House
Units: 1 Single Family detached; 80% AMI (60% AMI w/ land subsidy)
Retail Sq ft: 7,000
Studio/Retail Sq ft: 3,000+
Type: Civic Center & State of the Art Public Library
Sq. ft: 16,000
Map Prepared by: Samantha Olatunji, Director of Economic Development , City of Mount Rainier, Maryland
BIKE RACKS/INFRASTRUCTURE *
*Full Bike Map available at http://www.communitywalk.com/bike_infrastructure_map/map/1560054