8 Secrets To A Happy Relationship Do you know the 8 Secrets To A Happy Relationship?
1. Be Yourself Many women feel that they are not good enough or attractive enough to catch a handsome, sexy man, so they put on a show. But a confident woman is the sexiest beast around. Just look at Angelina Jolie. She exudes confidence. OK so she is also beautiful. BUT have you ever noticed that some of the ugliest guys have some of the prettiest women? That is because they display a level of confidence that women find attractive. Men also look at the WHOLE package as they get more serious. Looks are NOT everything…
2. Little Things Count Next, try doing the little things for him. This could be offering to take his car in for an oil change or giving him a six-pack of his favorite beer from time to time. Or paying for the date. It is the little things that add up to long-term relationships.
3. Appreciate Him This ties into the next piece of advice on relationships: appreciate him. You shouldn’t take him for granted (I’ve been down that road and it ain’t pleasant). Let him know that you value him for what he is.
4. Have A Sense Of Humor You should try to make him laugh. Most men list a sense of humor as a great asset. So, if you want the relationship to last, keep him laughing.
5. Common Interests The next bit of advice on relationships comes in seeking and maintaining common interests. It’s great if you got together because of a hobby or an interest, but it still helps when you take an interest in a long-standing passion of his. If this means developing an appreciation for foreign films, sport, cars so be it. This shows that you care about him and he’ll know you are the one for him.
6. Appearances Once you get your guy, it may seem like you don’t have to try anymore – at least as far as grooming goes. Men are very sensitive to looks so DO NOT get sloppy. Make an effort.
7. Family and Friends She’s going to need to know that she can integrate her man into her circle of family and friends. A man must be part of her larger life, especially after the first few weeks of passion are over. So, make an effort to get along with his friends and impress his parents. A man relies on his social network to validate his relationship choices.
8. Keep Things Fresh – Don’t Get Stale The final piece of advice on relationships is to be open to trying new things. At the beginning of a relationship, everything is new from the types of dates he takes you on to the way he kisses you. But, after a while, these things become routine. If you find that your relationship has fallen into a rut, shake things up. Try something new. It will go a long way to keeping your relationship healthy and to keep you man happy.
Now that you have the 8 secrets to a happy relationship, its time to put them into practice if you haven’t already.
8 Secrets To A Happy Relationship
1/1 Powered by TCPDF (www.tcpdf.org)