Intradco Global Specialists in international horse transport
Intradco Global is the leading horse transportation air charter specialist. We provide a bespoke service from first contact to safe arrival, working closely with clients all over the world. Our experience includes coordinating charters for: • Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe • Breeders’ Cup • Dubai World Cup winners • Europe’s largest charter of 86 horses
Chartered flights We work closely with each client to ensure every shipment meets your specific requirements, is cost-effective and efficient. We will coordinate the following: • Pre-flight planning: We will confirm your flight details well in advance and be on hand to assist with pre-flight queries 24/7. • In-flight: Our stalls and equipment are adjustable to ensure all horses are accommodated with ease and comfort. Our flying grooms check horses thoroughly throughout the flight. • Arrival: We coordinate with airport handling services to ensure a swift and secure handover of horses and paperwork. All Intradco Global equipment allows for easy cleaning and disinfecting.
Professional flying grooms
When a scheduled service is more suitable for your transport, Intradco Global enables you to access hundreds of services the world over.
Keeping horses comfortable, fed and hydrated during the flight are just some key responsibilities of Intradco Global’s flying grooms, as well as continually monitoring the temperature-controlled conditions inside the aircraft.
• Unmatched global connections: We can help you take advantage of global route networks to securely transport horses across the world.
The grooms are highly qualified equestrians with years of experience working with horses, and must hold the following:
• Access to new-generation aircraft: Horses are now getting a quieter and smoother flight experience thanks to a new-generation of world-class freighters. This also means fewer stops and shorter cargo delivery times, so horses arrive at their destination faster and in more comfort.
• IATA Live Animals Regulations (LAR) and container requirements
• Advice on regulations and procedures:
• Knowledge of documentation: permits, visas and current country regulations
• Experience of handling and care when flying
Our professional team has an in-depth knowledge of IATA’s Live Animals Regulations (LAR) – the worldwide standard for transporting live animals by commercial airlines. We can also offer clients advice on quarantine regulations, and ensure that all the necessary paperwork is prepared.
• Current working knowledge of aircraft operations and procedures • Certificate of Veterinary Instruction/ Training • Certificate IV in Horse Management • First Aid Certification
Equine equipment Specifically for animal transportation, our stalls and penning are widely regarded as ‘best-in-class’ by our customers. We pride ourselves on providing effective solutions to difficult logistical challenges, alleviating stress and making the complex industry of live animal transport as simple and straightforward as possible.
Our equine equipment includes: • Collapsible stalls • Fixed stalls • Open-top stalls • HAY stalls for narrow body aircraft • Airbus horse stalls • Intradco Global loading ramps.
Unparalleled global coverage We have built trusted relationships with leading cargo airlines to provide unparalleled global access to hundreds of scheduled services. With offices located in strategic positions worldwide, we are able to offer truly global coverage.
Contact us today
Speak with one of our air charter experts call +44 (0) 1293 655 440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org www.intradco-global.com