COM 295 Week 1 Knowledge Check To Purchase This Material Click below Link http://www.com295rank.com/product-35-COM-295-Week-1-Knowledge-Check FOR MORE CLASSES VISIT www.com295rank.com 1. Which of the following terms best describes the process of sending and receiving verbal and nonverbal messages between two or more people?
2. _____ is the process of interpreting messages from others into meaning.
3. All outgoing messages are encoded and all incoming messages are decoded through:
4. _____ is the component of active listening in which nonverbal communication plays a vital role.
5. Reflecting is the component of active listening which entails:
6. Which of the following communication trends is considered a barrier to effective listening?
7. Which of the following statements about defensive comments is true?
8. Which of the following is characteristic of high cultural intelligence?
9. How do individualists differ from collectivists?
10. Which of the following is a feature of low performance societies?
11. The cultural dimension of assertiveness deals with:
12. Which of the following is characteristic of people from low humane orientation cultures?
13. In what way does caring help establish credibility in the business world?
14. A _____ takes a stakeholder view that includes all groups in society affected by a person's business.
15. People can demonstrate competence by:
16. Character can be defined as:
17. Tess is the general manager of Choc-a-block, an international sweet-manufacturing company. She wishes to give one of her managers the "Employee of the Year" award, and one of her teams the "Stars of the Year" award. Which of the following teams should she choose for the "Stars of the Year" award if she is looking for one that operates in a high-trust environment?