MGT 521 Final Exam Guide To Purchase This Material Click below Link http://www.mgt521nerd.com/MGT-521-Assignments-and-DQ's/product-35-MGT-521Final-Exam-Guide FOR MORE CLASSES VISIT www.mgt521nerd.com 1) John writes a memo to his employees. Putting his thoughts onto paper is an example of
2) Chantel received an invitation to a web meeting that will take place at 3:00 p.m. She accepted the invitation. This is an example of
3) You are doing research on political issues and find that you are on a conservative leaning site. What type of source credibility issue is
4) When reviewing an educational math website, you find the authorâ€™s background is in English. What type of source credibility issue is
5) A famous ice cream manufacturer sent workers to a nearby grocery store to offer shoppers a sample of its new flavor. The workers
provided samples to 300 shoppers and noted that 80% of the sample population stated they liked the flavor. Based on this scenario, which
of the following is an example of an inference?
6) Persuading or convincing others to accept your argument means the reasoning must be logical. Which of the following is an example of
logical flaws or fallacies?
7) What is the best way for the CEO to deal with managers in key positions who continue to resist a major change?
8) Finding a win-win solution that allows parties who are involved to have their goals achieved is an example of
9) What is emphasized more in ethical leadership theories than in transformational leadership?
10) Ethical behavior and integrity for a leader is most likely to result in
11) A common characteristic of most entrepreneurs is that they
12) In order to make an intelligent investment decision, entrepreneurs should
13) The customers, employees, stockholders, suppliers, creditors, and others who stand to gain or lose by the policies and activities of a
business represent the firm's
14) When a firm makes use of the SWOT analysis, one of its objectives is to
15) The process of rating an organization's practices, processes, and products against the best of the world is known as
16) Companies benefit today by inter-firm cooperation. One of the ways they cooperate is through networking. Another way is by seeking
technological knowledge and learning new processes from other firms that usually fall outside of their respective industries. We call this
17) An important difference between accounting and other business functions, such as marketing and management, is that
18) Although accounting has several specific uses, the overall purpose of accounting can be summarized as
19) An important advantage that knowledge technology has over older versions of business technology is that it
20) First Engineering, a large U.S. based mechanical engineering firm, is considering entering the global market. Upon careful analysis of
the global market, they will find that global trade
21) The process of setting up individual functional units of the business to do specialized tasks is called
22) The proven success of job specialization lies in the fact that
23) Economics is the study of how a society
24) How is it that people working in their own self-interest produce goods, services, and wealth for others?
25) The ultimate resource of a firm is its
26) Today, human resource management has become so important that in many firms it has become
27) Which of the following is included in performing a business analysis?
28) When the competition is intense and the environment is changing rapidly, it is especially important to
29) Which of the following would be a concern addressed in a strategic plan?
30) Tactical planning