1. COME PREPARED AND EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED: Travelling with children is often stressful, so a good way to avoid this is to organize and plan well ahead of time, and to try to anticipate a child’s needs (food, sleep, frequent driving stops, etc.) based on the type and duration of travel.
2. CONSIDER RENTING APARTMENT ACCOMMODATIONS RATHER THAN HOTEL ROOMS: Apartments better facilitate family travel than hotel rooms, offering more space, comforts of home and access to a kitchen that helps keep food costs down while travelling.
3. ENJOY QUALITY TIME: Memories don’t cost anything, enjoy as many free family activities when travelling (walking and hiking, swimming, historic sites, etc.). Often the most memorable part of any trip is simply spending quality time as a family.
4. TAKE THE TIME TO CAPTURE MEMORIES: Kids grow up so fast, and trips can often go so quickly that it seems like a blur. Be sure to take the time to capture your favourite memories on camera, this will give you fun moments to look back on together as a family after the trip.
5. PASSPORT EXPIRY:
Check the expiry date on your passport’s photo identification page. Check the entry requirements of your destination country to find out whether your passport must be valid for a certain time period beyond your expected return date and whether you will need a visa.
6. CF APPRECIATION IS YOUR BEST TRAVEL AID: With a GPS function and hundreds of great deals with travel partners around the world, the CF Appreciation App will help you save money while planning, and even during your trip.
June is Recreation month! PLAY, YOUR WAY! MAKING HEALTHY, ACTIVE, BETTER LIVING FUN AND EASY! PSP makes playing your way, easy and accessibl...