Celebrating CES Membership As an arts supporter, you recognize the importance of the arts to the vitality of our communities and the education of our children. Annual support provides the foundation for all that we do, allowing us to maintain the quality and diversity of our programming as we strive to:
C ultivate the arts Educate the next generation Shape the future Celebrating our 60th Anniversary year, we now invite you to show your support and become a CES member. As a member, you will receive an array of benefits, including advance ticketing opportunities, special receptions, discounts, reserved parking and more, in addition to the satisfaction of knowing that you play a vital role in keeping the arts thriving in Western Maryland and the tri-state region. CES membership is a great way to connect with CES while supporting the arts in Western Maryland.
CES Membership Levels
(These represent basic membership levels; any amount greater than the Encore level automatically ensures membership benefits.)
Friend – $60
Advocate – $100
• Invitations to Friends Only receptions • Assigned parking space during • 20% off General Public ticket price CES performances • Early-bird VIP code to purchase prior • CES Artist tote bag to public sales • Plus, all Friend-level benefits
Did You Know …
Encore – $250
• Invitation to meet the artist and enjoy backstage tours • Invitation to Dinner with the Director events • Photograph and autograph opportunities with the artist
• Plus, all Advocate-level benefits
• Ticket sale revenues account for only 20% of the shows’ cost. • Thousands of area school children experience CES programming each year. • In addition to the performance season educational outreach programs, including master classes and discussions, are presented free of charge to the community. • High school and university students gain valuable hands-on experience working with professional touring artists. • CES members purchase tickets prior to public sales and receive a 20% discount. • You may opt to decline the 20% ticket discount and your entire membership will be receipted as tax-deductible by the FSU Foundation, Inc.
Become a Member and Donor
• Visit www.frostburg.edu/makeagift and designate “I would like my gift to benefit CES.” • Complete the pledge/donor card and return by mail or at ticket purchase. • Make a donation/become a member online when ordering your tickets. • Match your gift through a company match. Visit www.frostburg.edu/match to determine if your company will match your contribution. If so, please enclose the appropriate forms.