Page 1

WORK EXPERIENCE CANADA Seasonal and full time jobs

Open work permit for up to 24 months Summer and/or winter jobs


CALL 0113 391 2923


The Adventure of a Lifetime CCUSA has years of experience finding job placements and facilitating unique overseas working holiday adventures. We pride ourselves on our personalized customer service, affordable program and an unmatched reputation among our participants and employers. Spend up to 2 years working and travelling in Canada on the IEC (International Experience Canada work permit). The CCUSA Work Experience Canada program is a safe and secure way to kick start your Canadian adventure. Thousands of participants have trusted CCUSA with their working holidays. Are you ready to join them?

What do I get with the program? Planning to work and travel throughout Canada can be a little overwhelming. CCUSA offers you everything you need to make the experience as successful as possible.


Tell us your preferences and our placement team makes them a priority!


We guarantee you a seasonal job in Canada or your money back.


We will provide you detailed instructions on how to apply for your working holiday IEC.


2 nights accommodation and assistance with opening bank accounts and obtaining your SIN.


CCUSA offers special flight prices through our preferred travel agent. You also have the flexibility to arrange your flights through an agent of your choice at no additional cost.


You will get access to CCUSA’s exclusive interview, job hunting and resume tips. Our recruiting experts are here to help you find the right jobs. We coach you to help you best present yourself on paper and during the interview, so you get the job.

While in Canada, we provide you access to a 24-hour toll free emergency assistance hotline.

PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP We want our participants to stay connected and understand the

benefits of being part of the Work Experience Canada community. You can connect with other CCUSA participants in your area, find travel partners, get advice, learn about new job opportunities and available housing.


Access to excellent Work &Travel insurance for the duration of your stay. When you sign up with CCUSA, we guarantee 100% satisfaction. You will only work with CCUSA in the UK/Scotland and Canada, not a third party like other programs.

Eligibility If you are 18 – 30 years old (inclusive), interested in living and working in Canada for up to 24 months and have a love of adventure, Work Experience Canada is the program for you. Canada is a gorgeous country with incredible people. It’s perfect for people who love the outdoors! The Working Holiday Visa is intended for young adults to work – save – travel – repeat! You need to be eligible to gain the IEC work permit (International Experience Canada). Go to www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec/eligibility.asp for more details. Work experience is not required, but it is helpful! Most of the job openings are seasonal in the areas of hospitality and resort living. We have winter, summer and year-round jobs available. If you have specific job training, unique skills and certifications, then getting a job in Canada shouldn’t be too difficult. Our team is here to help you! We are looking for participants interested in exploring Canada who are ready to work hard and gain valuable life skills through living and working abroad.


Apply at www.ccusa.co.uk

We make things simple and affordable! Our fee is £495!

To apply, you will need to submit the following:

You will also need to consider the following costs to external groups: IEC work permit cost and proof of funds, police background check, flights, insurance and costs in Canada (rent, food, spending money).

Earn During your time working in Canada, you will be paid wages just as a Canadian would. You should earn enough to cover your living expenses and fuel your travel bug. Your gross weekly income will average CA$300 to CA$450 (before deductions). You will receive normal rostered days off which will allow you plenty of time off to see the sites.

• CCUSA application form • Signed program agreement • Federal Police Check application • Program Fee • 60-second introduction video about yourself. • CV/Resume (Template provided by CCUSA). You will also need to apply for the IEC work permit so you can work in Canada. Visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec/eligibility.asp for more details. Apply online at www.ccusa.co.uk or contact your local CCUSA office for a complete application packet and they can also help answer any questions you might have. Once your application is completed and program fees paid, we will arrange a personal interview to find out more about you, your skills and experience. Remember to contact us at any time. We are here to help you and make your application the best it can be!

CCUSA offers several exciting programs: Participate on one or multiple programs to gain valuable work experience while traveling the world. Camp Counselors USA • Camp Counselors Canada Camp Counselors Russia • Camp California in Croatia Intern USA • Practical Training USA Intern Adventure • Volunteer Adventure

CCUSA UK, WALES & NORTHERN IRELAND Suite 2, 2nd floor 31/32 Park Row Leeds LS1 5JD caityk@ccusa.com


CALL 0113 391 2923


Profile for CCUSA

Cn brochure uk  

Cn brochure uk  

Profile for ccusa