Page 20


THANK YOU to everyone – parents, alumni and friends – who have contributed to The 20152016 Fund for Catholic High School – YOU ARE ALL IN! Gifts to the annual fund provide the school with current operating budget support beyond tuition, making an immediate impact on the school and the students. Tuition provides approximately 76 percent of the budget. Other resources, including gifts to The Fund, provide the remaining 24 percent of the budget. These funds are vital to keep tuition affordable while providing educational excellence anchored in exemplary faculty and staff – reinforcing the mission of the Brothers of the Sacred Heart and CHS. High participation in fundraising is powerful proof of an institution’s significance and importance to the community it serves—and is the cornerstone to fundraising success.

Alumni Phone-A-Thon (l to r) Kyle Jackson ’07, Tim Losavio ’07 and Ben Adams ’07.

Participation of the basic segments of CHS constituents are as follows: •

58 percent of parents,

65 percent of the faculty and staff,

15 percent of alumni and

16 percent of friends

have partnered with CHS through their support of The Fund. In the spring, the Office of Advancement and the Office of Alumni Relations recruited class callers to gather in the Union for fellowship and to reach out to fellow classmates for their participation in support of The Fund. More than 75 alumni answered the call to make the calls!

Alumni Phone-A-Thon (l to r) CHS President Gene Tullier, PAGE 31 Chaircouple Mari and Vince Tumminello, and CHS Director of Advancement Jamie Segar ’90.

A Brothers of the Sacred Heart School Since 1894

Bear Facts - Summer 2016  
Bear Facts - Summer 2016