Don't Miss the Magic at 2019 PISC
Don’t Miss the Magic at 2019 PISC
The American Feed Industry Association is gearing up
for another great Purchasing and Ingredient Suppliers
Conference (PISC). The 2019 PISC will be held May 14-16 in Orlando, Fla. PISC is moving to May for 2019 only and will be back to its normal March dates in 2020.
The one-of-a-kind event attracts more than 600 feed ingredient buyers and sellers and is truly “where business gets done!” PISC offers industry experts the chance to exchange ideas and learn about issues affecting the industry.
This year's program will include member favorites such as the golf and sporting clays tournaments and the suppliers showcase. Conference attendees will hear presentations on myriad topics, including: the current trade and political landscape, revolutions in supply-chain management, the industry’s efforts on managing the African swine fever crisis and other foreign animal diseases, an economic outlook for the industry, and more.
As an added bonus, attendees will have the option to purchase discounted tickets to Walt Disney World for registrants and their family members to visit the parks May 10-18. Visit AFIA’s event website to learn more.
AFIA would like to thank the planning committee for its hard work:
• Justin Bzura, Old Bridge Chemicals
• Kara Cagle, Tyson Foods, Inc.
• Jennie Cameron, Phibro Animal Health
• Renae Cunningham, Purina Animal Nutrition, committee secretary
• Ladd Hanacek, Sumitomo Chemical
• Quintin Honerman, Great Plains Processing, committee past chair
• Evan Ibach, The Scoular Company, committee chair
• Tanya Lansing, ADM Animal Nutrition, committee chair-elect
• Ryan Millett, Zoetis
• Lisa Norton, BioZyme Inc, Board sponsor
• Will Rock, Bill Barr & Co.
• Kasia Rzepecki, Cargill Animal Nutrition
• Ken Schurter, Devenish Nutrition LLC
• Phil Tunbridge, Mars Petcare
• Steve Wilson, Zinpro Corporation
• Brad Wittig, Fondel Chemicals
The PISC Committee has put together a fantastic agenda for 2019 that includes additional networking opportunities. We hope to see you in Orlando!
For more information on PISC, visit afia.org/PISC2019 or contact Veronica Rovelli, AFIA’s senior director of meetings and events, at email@example.com.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR 2019 PISC SPONSORS!
Spring 2019 | 34