VÍCTOR SALTOR JAVI PUIG MARC GARRIGA
1. A man enters into a bookshop and he chooses the best and the most expensive books of the shop. He goes to the shop assistant with the intention to buy them.
2. Next, he takes out a gun and he says that he is going to steal these books and if someone moves, he will shoot.
3. The man leaves the shop and, once the robber disappears, the owner of the bookshop rings the police and tells them that a man has stolen a few books of his shop.
4. The police chased the man that the shop assistant had described. The police tried to stop the robber but he started to run.
5. Finally the police caught the robber and they told him that he would be in prison for five years.