Ngunnawal 93/36 Paul Coe Crescent
Single-level, low-maintenance living
• Separate laundry and WC, Ample storage
Auction Saturday 10th December at 11:30am
• Front and rear low-maintenance gardens
Venue On site
• Popular, peaceful and private boutique development
View Saturday 11:00am– 11:30am
• 5 star energy efficiency rating
• Fully tiled bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Close to Gungahlin Market place and the Town Centre.
• Skylights in kitchen and bathroom • Foxtel and NBN Ready
Jason Hall 0475 983 079 Antony Damiano 0473 444 666 Gungahlin 6213 3999
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
This single-level townhouse in the popular Whitehaven complex offers open-plan living and dining, a sparkling kitchen and a versatile space that could be used for formal dining or a home office. Step outside to a sun-filled courtyard, the perfect spot to entertain or relax after a long day. An inspection will impress downsizers, investors and growing families.