2. Fill in the blanks: 1×10=10 a) In many countries ____ is the main food. b) Our population compared to our land is ____. c) During drought many people’s ____ becomes stop. d) Violation of human right is a ____ task. e) Autistic friends do not want to ____ with us. f) Democracy means ____ rule. g) Begum Roquia was born in the year ____ in Payrabond village of Rongpur. h) The name of the main god of Khasi is ____. i) UNICEF works for ____ development of the world. j) Rights and ____ are closely linked. 3. Write the short answer of the following questions in your answer script: 1×10=10 a) Who formed the Muktibahini? b) Mention one right of us as human beings. c) Whose palace was Ahsan Manzil? d) What is the percentage of population of Bangladesh who are depended on agriculture? e) What is manpower? f) What does Economic and Social Council of the United Nations work for its member nations? g) Where do the Mro ethnic people live? h) What is democratic attitude? i) Write the names of some import goods of Bangladesh. j) Write about the moral of the story of Rakib’s incident.
4. Answer any 8 questions including ‘a’ and ‘b’: 5×8=40 a) According to your opinion, what are the impacts of population growth on environment? b) What is UNICEF? Describe the activities of UNICEF in Bangladesh. c) What was the result of renaissance in Bengal? d) Describe some of the historic monuments of Mahasthangar. e) Write five of your social responsibilities. f) Where and when was Mujibnagar government formed? Who were the members? g) Why should the members of the society be democratic? h) What are the negative effects of violence against women? i) Describe the houses of Garo. j) Distinguish between the objectives of SAARC and United Nation.
Set-3 Primary Education Completion Examination-2013
Model Test Subject: Bangladesh & Global Studies Time: 2 hours 30 minutes Full Marks: 100 [The marks in the right margin indicate full marks] 1. Write the correct answer in your answer script:
1) On which date do we observe shahid Buddhijibi Dibosh? a. 7th March b. 26th March c. 17th April d. 14th December 2) On which year did India become independent? a. 1945 b. 1947 c. 1949 d. 1950 3) Where is Bangladesh’s folklore museum located? a. Paharpur b. Moynamoti c. Wari-Bateshwar d. Sanargaon 4) What is the percentage of contribution of industries in the national income of Bangladesh? a. 20% b. 25% c. 30% d. 35% 5) What quantity of food deficit is there in Bangladesh every year? a. Almost 2.5 million b. Almost 2.4 million c. Almost 2.6 million d. Almost 2 million 6) Scarctiy of which causes drought? a. Air b. Water c. Livestock d. Crops 7) Which is a violation of human rights? a. Providing security b. Able to follow religion c. Equal rights for all d. Not providing chance for education 8) What kind of citizen is needed for the development of country? a. Educated b. Illiterate c. Businessman d. Political Leader 9) Where should we practice democratic behavior? a. Home b. School c. Classroom d. Everywhere 10) How can we identify an autistic child? a. From different in behaviour b. From talking c. From eye contact d. From walking 11) Since which year did International women’s Day being observed? a. 1910 b. 1920 c. 1930 d. 1940 12) Which is the main attraction of `Boislhu’ Festival? a. ‘Ghoroya Nrity’ b. ‘Faguwa’ c. ‘Wangala’ d. ‘Ker’ 13) Which section of United Nations does the administrative work? a. The General Assembly b. The Trusteeship Council c. The Secretariat d. The Security Council
14) Which is a characteristic of an autistic friend? a. Sometimes they become too excited by hearing normal sound b. Behaves good with everyone c. Likes to hear everyone talking d. Keep their things tidy 15) Which is a negligence of our duties towards the society? a. Following the rules b. Protecting wealth c. Cooperating others d. To harm others 16) Whose responsibility is it to implement human rights? a. Family and state b. Family and society c. State and society d. Family, society and state 17) How many hectares of land are distroyed because of Riverbank erosion? a. 7000 b. 8000 c. 9000 d. 10000 18) How many elements are there for economic development of the country? a. One b. Two c. Three d. Four 19) Which country produces the largest amount of jute? a. India b. China c. Bangladesh d. Nepal 20) In which king’s period ‘Shompur Mahabihar’ was built? a. Gopal b. Devpal c. Dharmapal d. Mahipal 21) What happened in the year 1905? a. Sipahi mutiny b. Division of Bengal c. Division of India d. Fakir Sannayasi Mutiny 22) When did Mujibnagar government take oath? a. 25th April, 1971 b. 10th April, 1971 c. 17th April, 1971 d. 20th April, 1972 23) Whose duty is it to conduct and coordinate the development projects of different countries? a. UNDP b. FAO c. UNESCO d. World Bank 24) Usually who do the job of cleaning the house, looking after younger siblings, helping mother to cook? a. Son b. Daughter c. Son and daughter d. Elders 25) What is the meaning of democracy? a. Rule of the family b. Rules of one person c. Rules of a political party d. Rules of people 26) What is the name of the religion of Garoes? a. Sangsarek b. Bhaishnav c. Chhochhum d. Saljang
27) Often, Salma is oppressed in his husband’s house.What is the main cause of domestic violence against women? a. Economic b. Poverty c. Social d. Dowry 28) What is basis of taking decisions in democratic system? a. Opinions of 2 persons b. Opinions of majority c. Opinions of all d. Opinions of half 29) Whose delicious food is `Nappi’? a. Garo b. Khasi c. Mro d. Oraon 30) If any stranger gives us something to eat, what should we do? a. We will give it to others b. We will through out it c. We will eat d. We will refuse to take 31) In our country people of which age can cast votes? a. 20 years b. 12 years c. 30 years d.18 years 32) Which is not basic need of human? a. Food b. Recreation c. Healthcare d. Education 33) Rahims uncle lives in old Dhaka at the bank of Buriganga river. Which historic monument of Bangladesh is situated there? a. Lalbagh fort b. Sonargaon c. Ahsan Manzil d. Wari-Bateshwar 34) Which is the first anti-British freedom fight? a. Liberation war in 1971 b. Battle of Palashi in 1757 c. Sipahi mutiny in 1857 d. War in 1947 35) How many people lost their lives in our liberation war? a. 30 thousand b. 0.3 million c. 3.2 million d. 3 million 36) Where is the head office of Food and Agriculture Organization of UN? a.Washington b. New York c. Rome of Italy d. France 37) Generally, how long periods of average weather is called climate? a. 1 to 7 days b. More than 30 years c. 12 years d. 18 years 38) For what the basic needs are not fulfilled? a. For excessive population b. For decrease of arable land c. Lack of human resource d. Lack of neat production 39) Which women leader struggled on the street for the womens right? a. Begum Roquia b. Clara Zetkin c. Indira Gandhi d. Begum Sufia 40) Till now, how many world war have been happened in this world ? a. One b. Five c. There d. Two