: HP HP0-176
: Design & Implementation of HP SIM for ISS Solutions
Version : R6.1
Prepking - King of Computer Certification Important Information, Please Read Carefully Other Prepking products A) Offline Testing engine Use the offline Testing engine product to practice the questions in an exam environment. B) Study Guide (not available for all exams) Build a foundation of knowledge which will be useful also after passing the exam. Latest Version We are constantly reviewing our products. New material is added and old material is updated. Free updates are available for 90 days after the purchase. You should check your member zone at Prepking and update 3-4 days before the scheduled exam date. Here is the procedure to get the latest version: 1.Go towww.Prepking.com 2.Click on Member zone/Log in (right side) 3. Then click My Account 4.The latest versions of all purchased products are downloadable from here. Just click the links. For most updates,it is enough just to print the new questions at the end of the new version, not the whole document. Feedback If you spot a possible improvement then please let us know. We always interested in improving product quality. Feedback should be send to feedback@Prepking.com. You should include the following: Exam number, version, page number, question number, and your login ID. Our experts will answer your mail promptly. Copyright Each PDF file contains a unique serial number associated with your particular name and contact information for security purposes. So if we find out that a particular PDF file is being distributed by you, Prepking reserves the right to take legal action against you according to the International Copyright Laws. Explanations This product does not include explanations at the moment. If you are interested in providing explanations for this exam, please contact feedback@Prepking.com.
1. You want to deploy the ProLiant Support Pack to a remote ProLiant server by using HP SIM. The remote server has no management agents installed yet. How should you proceed? A. Install OpenSSH first to establish the trust and then use the Install Software and Firmware option. B. Create a trust relationship between the remote server and the CMS and then use the Install Software and Firmware option. C. Create a user on the remote server known by HP SIM and then use the Install Software and Firmware option. D. Use the Initial ProLiant Support Pack Install and provide the login credentials for the remote server in the setup wizard. Answer: D
2. Which protocol does HP SIM use to retrieve system software and firmware inventory from HP servers? A. MIF B. SNMP C. SMTP D. OpenSSH Answer: B
3. When a system administrator attempts to update the firmware on a p-Class GbE2 interconnect switch using HP SIM, the update is unsuccessful. What could be the reason? A. The HP SIM server is running on Linux. B. The VCA agent on the p-Class GbE2 interconnect switch is not active. C. The p-Class GbE2 interconnect switch is not licensed for firmware upgrades. D. The p-Class GbE2 interconnect switch can only be upgraded using the serial connection. Answer: A
4. What is used by the version control feature in HP SIM to perform software and firmware updates? A. HP Management agents B. Version Control Agent (VCA) C. Version Control Update Manager
D. Version Control Repository Manager (VCRM) Answer: B
5. When a system administrator creates a task to update software and firmware on systems in HP SIM running Windows, what happens? A. HP SIM sends update software commands to the VCRM on the target systems. The VCRM contacts the VCA. B. HP SIM contacts the HP Management Agents on the target systems who take care of the update process. C. HP SIM sends update software commands to the VCA on the target systems. The VCA contacts the VCRM. D. HP SIM sends update software commands to the VCA on the target systems. The VCA contacts the HP Management agents to start the update. Answer: C
6. A system administrator checks the installed firmware versions on an Itanium system running HP-UX and discovers that the status is unknown. What could be the issue? A. Itanium systems are not supported in HP SIM. B. HP-UX is not supported in the Version Control Architecture. C. The Version Control Agent (VCA) is not installed on the Itanium server. D. The trust relationship between the Itanium system and the CMS is not set up. Answer: B
7. As a system administrator you notice that on the 'all systems' list in HP SIM, the status for some of the software versions are not available. What is a possible cause? Select TWO. A. The software status polling task has not yet run. B. The trust relationship is not set correctly on the managed server. C. There are insufficient user rights to view the software status of these servers. D. OpenSSH is not configured properly on the Central Management Server and the managed device. E. The version control agent is pointing to a version control repository manager not installed on the HP SIM
server. Answer: AB
8. What kind of task is data collection? A. a polling task B. a control task C. an event task D. a notification task Answer: A
9. The system administrator opens the tools menu, and selects the command line tools and only finds Windows based tools. However, when consulting the documentation, it shows UNIX/Linux commands as well. What could be a reason? A. HP SIM is not licensed for UNIX/Linux tools. B. HP SIM only discovered Windows systems. C. The UNIX/Linux extension pack is not installed. D. The UNIX/Linux tools in HP SIM are not enabled. Answer: B
10. You want to remove a user from the HP SIM database. What should you do with the tasks owned by that user? A. Drag and drop the tasks to another user. B. Remove or reassign the tasks before the user is removed. C. Nothing, they get automatically assigned to the administrator. D. Create a copy of these tasks and save under another users name. Answer: B
11. You have finished installing Vulnerability and Patch Management (VPM) on an HP System Insight Manager server. Once the server is rebooted, which step should you perform next for VPM to function correctly?
A. Run a VPM scan on all managed servers to set a baseline. B. Run mxtool -a -s VPM to compile the newly installed tool into HP SIM. C. Configure the acquisition of vulnerability and patch updates in HP SIM. D. Contact the Microsoft and RedHat website to configure the download of vulnerability and patch updates. Answer: C
12. When performing a Physical to Virtual (P2V) migration, what are some of the prerequisites for the source physical machine? Select TWO. A. Assign a static IP address to the source physical machine. B. Ensure that the VMM agent is installed on the source physical machine. C. Verify that the source physical machine contains only RAID5 disk arrays. D. Temporarily disable the management agents on the source physical machine. E. Verify that all partitions on the source physical machine have a valid file system and are in a healthy state. Answer: DE
13. You want to deploy the VMM agent from the CMS to manage Microsoft Virtual Servers. What should you install first on the VM host server? A. IIS B. OpenSSH C. virtualization layer D. Secure Sockets Layer Answer: B
14. You notice that a Microsoft Windows 2000 server is discovered by HP SIM and appears on the HP SIM home page but not in the PMP License Administration page. Why? A. The PMP sample rate is too high and PMP has not yet discovered this server. B. This server has HP Insight Management Agents version 6.2, which reports the wrong operating system name. C. Database synchronization issues are preventing PMP from retrieving the list of discovered servers.
D. This server was discovered by the WBEM protocol and has the operating system version appended with a build number. Answer: D
15. Click the exhibit button. Why do the Encl_D324KJP3H001 and RACK1 components not have a status icon?
A. These components are not supported. B. These components have an unknown status. C. These components have not yet been fully discovered. D. These components have an old firmware or management agents. Answer: B
16. You want to deploy multiple patches to a server using VPM. Each patch requires a reboot. How will VPM handle these reboots? A. VPM will automatically reboot after each patch is installed. B. VPM waits for user interaction after each patch is installed. C. VPM will automatically wait until all patches are installed before rebooting. D. VPM gives you the opportunity to suppress each reboot until the last patch is installed.
17. What is required for HP Systems Insight Manager 5.0 to correctly associate the ProLiant p-Class server blade iLOs and the enclosures in which they reside? A. The BladeSystem management module firmware must be 2.10 or later. B. The server blades must be installed in the enhanced server blade enclosure. C. HP Insight Management Agents 5.50 or later must be installed on the server blades. D. HP BladeSystem Integrated Manager plug-in must be installed on the HP SIM server. Answer: C
18. Which component within the PMP multi-tier architecture performs the collected data analysis? A. the PMP engine running on the middle tier B. the database engine running on the middle tier C. the PMP analytical engine running on the client machine D. the HP Insight Management Agents running on the monitored servers Answer: A
19. When performing a Virtual to Physical migration (V2P), what should you do once the migration is finished and the physical server has rebooted? A. Remove the SSH folder from the physical server. B. Install the VMM agent on the physical server to finalize the migration. C. Install the latest ProLiant Support Pack (PSP) on the physical machine. D. Use the Found New Hardware Wizard of the Microsoft OS to install all needed drivers. Answer: C
20. You would like to increase the sample rate for Performance Management Pack (PMP) on a Windows server. Where can you change this setting? A. in HP SIM; select tasks, PMP, polling interval B. on the Monitoring Administration page in PMP C. in HP SIM; select the sample rate on the settings page
D. in the SNMP settings for the HP Management Agents in Control panel Answer: D
21. You have recently added a ProLiant BL20p G1 to the server blade enclosure that is monitored by PMP. At the PMP License Administration page, this new server does not appear in the list of servers. Why? A. The server does not have a valid serial number. B. The server is too old and not supported by PMP. C. The server has not yet been discovered by HP SIM. D. The operating system running on this server is not supported. E. The HP Insight Management Agents on this server are not at the required version. Answer: C
22. When checking the performance of a database server in HP SIM, you notice that there is no performance data available. What could be a possible cause? A. The firmware of the database server is not up-to-date. B. The performance agent is not installed on the database server. C. The Insight Management agents are not running on the database server. D. The performance mapper service is not running on the database server. Answer: C
23. You want to monitor, from within HP SIM, the performance of a virtual machine guest. What should you do? A. Install the HP SIM management agents on the virtual guest. B. Configure the VMM agent to link into the insight management agents. C. Install a performance management pack license on the virtual machine guest. D. Select the VM performance tab from the virtual machine guests system page. Answer: D
24. How does PMP determine its sample rate? A. PMP uses the same sample rate as HP SIM.
B. The PMP sample rate is set to 120 seconds and cannot be changed. C. The PMP sample rate is user-defined on the PMP Monitoring Administration page. D. PMP uses the same sample rate of the HP Insight Management Agents on the target server. Answer: D
25. You want to deploy the SMP agent to the server. How should you proceed? A. Select the SMP Agent manager in HP SIM to deploy the agent. B. Deploy the ProLiant Support Pack to the server. The SMP agent is included. C. Select Install SMP agent from the deploy drivers, firmware and agents menu in HP SIM. D. Deploy the license to the server using license manager in HP SIM. The agent is automatically installed with the license. Answer: C
26. You want to install VMM on an HP SIM 5.0 server that is using an Oracle database. What should you do before starting the installation? A. Uninstall WMI on the HP SIM CMS server. B. Stop the OpenSSH service on the HP SIM CMS server. C. Install the SQL server proxy layer on the Oracle database. D. Create manually an Oracle Database with a customized database name. Answer: D
27. When performing a Physical to Virtual (P2V) migration, what are some of the prerequisites for the HP SIM CMS? Select TWO. A. Install the Virtual Machine Manager license on the HP SIM server. B. Temporarily stop the HP management agents on the HP SIM CMS. C. Verify that Microsoft iSCSI Initiator 2.0 is installed and running on the HP SIM CMS. D. Ensure that the virtualization software on the HP SIM CMS is installed on the HP SIM CMS. E. Ensure that the HP SIM CMS Windows OS is later than or equal to the source physical machine Windows OS. Answer: CE
100% Pass Guaranteed or Full Refund Word to Word Real Exam Questions from Real Test Buy full version of exam from this link below http://www.prepking.com/HP0-176.htm