8 / www.c3events.com / 2016 OFFICIAL EVENT GUIDE
NorthWest Crossing Bend Spring Festival / 2016 OFFICIAL EVENT GUIDE / 9
Deschutes Brewery Libation Stations ON TAP AT THE NORTHWEST CROSSING SPRING FESTIVAL BARS
Atlas Cider Co. is dedicated to bringing you a taste of the Northwest in our premium hard ciders crafted in Bend, Oregon. Let’s appreciate ATLAS Cider’s fine Oregon fruit and “Break the Mold” ADA Parking
These Ciders are Gluten Free
Join us for
Spring Festival Recipes: Spring cocktail recipes for folks to make at home.
Vanilla Lime Bangkok
• 2 oz Crater Lake Gin. • 2 oz Thai Basil infused Crater Lake Gin (soak 10 Thai Basil Leaves in Crater Lake Gin for 24 hrs) • 1 oz. Vanilla Syrup. • 2 oz Lime Juice Shake and strain over ice. Top with club soda.
Ginger Old Fashioned
• 1 oz. Crater Lake Sweet Ginger Vodka • 2 oz. Rye Whiskey • 3 Dashes Angostura Bitters Club Soda Combine vodka, whiskey and bitters in an ice-filled rocks glass. Top with soda and stir. Garnish with a lemon peel.
The Garner Group
NORTHWEST CROSSING DRIVE MT WASHINGTON DRIVE
DESCHUTES BREWERY “HOPPY” HOUR Saturday 2-4 & Sunday 1-3 for drink specials, games and give-a-ways from Deschutes Brewery Selection of Red and White Wines
THE PEAK 104.1 MAIN STAGE
Getting TO and THRU the Bend Spring Festival
Sunny Yoga Kitchen
The Bend Spring Festival is thrilled to have so many of our neighbors, visitors and locals coming to NorthWest Crossing to enjoy the happenings of the festival weekend. It’s important to us that we have options for everyone to get to and thru the festival. ADA Accessible routes are provided throughout the entire festival.
NORTHWEST CROSSING DRIVE
FESTIVAL FOOD CARTS • Bend Pizza Kitchen
• Fries a la Carte
• Jumbo Tamales
• Philly Style
• Dump City Dumplings
• Thai on the Fly
• Famous Kettle Korn
C3 Events is committed to creating events that serve our entire community.
Bend Pizza Kitchen
Art & Wine Bop
Spring Festival bars will also be serving regional vintner selections.
Kids Performance Area
Souk de Spring Festival
Artisan & Fine Crafts Boulevard
Inflatable JUMP AND FUN
JOHN FREMONT STREET
• Atlas Cider Co. Hard Blackberry - Visualize the bushels of Blackberries and Elderberries with every sip of this cider
• Atlas Cider Co. Hard Apricot Cider - Pressed golden orange apricots dominate this uniquely art cider.
CONSCIOUS LIVING SHOWCASE
FORT CLATSOP ST.
Mirror Pond Pale Ale Black Butte Porter Armory XPA Passionfruit IPA Fresh Squeezed IPA
STREET CHALK ART COMPETITION!
The event information booth is staffed and located at the intersection of NorthWest Crossing Drive and Ft. Clatsop. Or, feel free to ask our roaming event or bar staff any questions you may have!
Assistance and Emergency
Greg Welch Const.
In case of emergency, please call 911 immediately. In case of needed assistance in advance of the festival, please call 541-389-0995 or email email@example.com.
Passenger Drop-Off Zone
Jem Raw Organics
Vehicles can drop-off passengers close to the festival and park vehicles in any of the ADA parking spaces available via the Bend Spring Festival Parking Guide. Please note that any vehicle parked in an ADA space without proper permits will be towed immediately. Spaces are constantly monitored throughout the duration of the festival to ensure availability.
• 2 oz. Crater Lake Sweet Ginger Vodka • 1 oz. pineapple juice • 2 sprigs fresh thyme In a cocktail shaker muddle leaves of 1 sprig of thyme, add ginger vodka and pineapple juice. Fill with ice and shake well. Strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a thyme sprig.
OLCC Walk-Around Policy: If you are 21 and over, and you are consuming alcohol served only by the official event serving company, C3 Events, you may walk around as you consume throughout the entire event grounds, as defined by this map. Professional Alcohol Monitors/ Security will be walking the event grounds making sure that minors are not consuming alcohol. In addition, security monitors will be at each “exit” point of the events grounds, and alcohol will be prohibited from leaving the event grounds. Wine served during the Art & Wine Bop on Friday night, April 8th, may not leave the confines of the merchant or restaurant. Alcohol served inside the confines of any establishment, may not come outside of that establishment.
humm kombucha offers the best
tasting Kombucha on the planet! We proudly service humm kombucha at all our event bars
April 8-10, 2016. Free Concerts! Fine Art! Food and much more! www.c3events.com